[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
german politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: afd.jpg (18 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
18 KB, 300x198
the german political party "AfD"
what do you think.

is it the salvation of us greman fags, or just a short-lived phenomenon?

do they have solutions, or are they just talk?
>>
>>71913922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9JzfuBM9kQ
Voted for them, will vote again.
It's currently the only party that doesn't have a jew fetish
>>
File: l_pl_entwurf2.jpg (309 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
l_pl_entwurf2.jpg
309 KB, 724x1024
>>71913922
>>
File: jewed.png (328 KB, 652x599) Image search: [Google]
jewed.png
328 KB, 652x599
>>71913922
It's the peak of the bell-curve before the long and final plunge into non-existence. Study voter fraud in previous decades. You'll see the same pattern repeat.

Party A wants votes from Group B.
Party A then panders to Group B and makes sure to flood the country with Group B while promising them free things.
Group B then votes Party A, and Party A wins more than it otherwise should.

This makes Party C upset and galvanizes support for its base.
Party C wins on the basis of anger alone. This is the peak of the bell-curve.
The long decline comes soon after, as Party C didn't remove Group B, and Group B has been allowed to breed, causing a permanent shift in favor of Party A due to demographics.

This is the exact technique Swedish leftists and the American Democrats are using to force a permanent majority. It's also what is happening in Germany.

tl;dr, there won't be enough Germans in Germany to vote AfD within 20 years. Your leftists have fucked you and only a war/genocide/mass-deportations will save you now.
>>
>>71914733
>das boot ist voll
>single person

Its like they are not even trying to hide anymore its a failure of a communist run honeypot party.
>>
>>71915498
you wot m80?
>>
>>71915131
>voter fraud
Ever since voting was intreoduced you have to show an ID or a personalized invitation to the election to be able to vote. It's not like in backwards countries like yours where you just walk in an vote.

>floods country with group X
Foreigners don't get to vote. They're irrelevant in the political game.
>>
>>71914686
I am aware, that the current parties who own the place are the incarnation of vermin, however when I heard a few AfD heads speak, in talk shows for example, they in many cases sat there with very thin solution plans... they may know what the problem is, but they don#t seem to have much of a way, to change this...
>>
>>71913922
They are the only conservative party that we have.
Against immigration, for reduction of the welfare state, for free markets, but against globalist free trade deals.
Everyone "nationalist" party before like NPD was basically just racist green party, even if you assume that they are not government honeypot, they are not really worth voting for.
The only crappy thing about AfD is that they positioned themselves as the protest party, so even if the tides turn, they would have a tough time becoming a majority party.
>>
>>71915761
>Foreigners don't get to vote.
Lol, just wait. I hear this same refrain from Euros all the time and every time you turn out to be wrong.

The German government will grant the "refugees" citizenship. I guarantee you it will happen.
>>
File: hans and guenther.jpg (452 KB, 985x554) Image search: [Google]
hans and guenther.jpg
452 KB, 985x554
>>71913922
they have good ideas but i fear they will turn out like the pirate party.
eventually taken over by feminists and with no real sense or direction.
i still voted for them though.
in germany you only have the choice between a bunch of smelly turds.
so you vote for the one that smells the least and hope something changes in the political ecosystem.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.