[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I was born in Barcelona, Spain, my family is of Morrocan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11
File: index.png (2 KB, 114x90) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2 KB, 114x90
Hi,

I was born in Barcelona, Spain, my family is of Morrocan origin. I grew up believing I was a Spaniard, just like my friends are.

Then at my twenties I went to work in France where I had contact with lots of North-Africans.
They hate me because of considering my self Spaniard, they regard me as a betrayer since I am atheist as well.

I don't know what to do, sometimes I am worried because of migrants in France hating me, avoiding me, throwing gazes at me and ignoring me. "Frenchies" are actually way more tolerant, and I do not fear them.

When in Spain, I can safely say my ethnical origin. The problem is in France.

What should I do? Hiding my ethnical roots while in France?

By the way I am not racist at all, I visit /pol because of anti-feminism.

Thanks for your time reading this entry and for considering an answer.
>>
>What should I do?
Go back to Morocco
>>
>>71913757
do north african hate spaniards that much?
>>
>>71913926

I have never been their, how can I go back?
The issue would be worst than in France.
>>
>>71913926
/thread
>>
>>71913974

I have no idea, I believe they hate me because of not identifying as Morrocan, not because they hate all Spaniards.
>>
>>71913757
>I grew up believing I was a Spaniard
You aren't.

>What should I do?
Go back to Morocco. Maybe stay in Catalonia if they secede.
>>
>>71913757

If you think those people are idiots then don't associate with them. What's so hard about that.
>>
File: stjamesmoorslayer.jpg (44 KB, 401x562) Image search: [Google]
stjamesmoorslayer.jpg
44 KB, 401x562
>>71913757
St James is coming for you Moor, convert or face his wrath
>>
>>71914427

seriously man, what could wrong if I live in Catalonia/Spain? Do you already think I am a savage?
>>
>>71914427
>You aren't.

La única diference entre tú y el OP es que tú tienes ligeramente menos sangre norteafricana/árabe.

t. conquista musulmana
>>
>>71914573
I'm sure you're a perfectly nice person, but you represent the abject decline of western people and culture. Don't blame people for wanting you to go back, because you're objectively part of the problem.

Maybe move to Andalusia where you'll find other dark, low IQ people to live amongst
>>
>>71913757
Where do you live in France ?
Avoid arabs like the plague.
>>
>>71914573
You are moroccan, raised by moroccans and probably doing taqiyya. This country should learn from mistakes of the past and letting your fathers in, is one.

>>71914596
Hasta donde conozco mi arbol genealógico, todos mis antepasados son españoles. Dicho esto, tenga la sangre que tenga, mi cultura es y será española. Si seguimos tu lógica, casi toda la población tendría que abandonar el país.
>>
>>71914814

I hate people like you, treating us like fools hen you're yourself no etter.

Op marry a spaniard cuty and your hildren will look completely spaniard!

People always take me for a greek or other mediteranean type and I'm moroccan as well.
>>
>>71913974
The maghrebis in France consider themselves in war against us, and those who assimilate or abandon islam as Harkis, wich mean traitors.

They're a bunch of sub-humans and we will soon send them back to africa.
>>
>>71913757
Reminds me of the spainards that live in al jazeer an arab named town spit on gibralta natives
>>
Assume I go back to Morrocco, how on earth am I going to integrate in a place where I can't be atheist, hey, I am saying they already hate me.

>>71914814
I am definitely not the cause of the problem though. Civilizations collapsed all through history, you may take the symptoms (massive inmigration) for the root cause of the problem.
>>
>>71913757
>>What should I do?
Back to Morocco

>Hiding my ethnical roots while in France?
Leave France

>By the way I am not racist at all, I visit /pol because of anti-feminism.
You're not exactly trying to make friends
>>
>>71914999

Reminds me of tha aborigines that live in Australia a anglo named town spit on Oceania natives!
>>
>>71914942
>tenga la sangre que tenga, mi cultura es y será española

¿Cómo es esto diferente al pensar del OP?
>>
File: 1461103392307.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461103392307.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>71914996
>I hate people who point out we're dark skinned people from a stone age tier country and we interlope in better ones for personal benefits
>then encourages his fellow interloper to marry into the native population, causing even further pollution than if he had just collected social welfare his whole life
>>
>>71914996
>>71915268
Please learn how to speak English.
>>
>>71915334
Fué criado por moros.
>>
>>71915354

Why this obsession with blood purity when you ve probably native and black blood?

And I'm not dark skined and don't see the problem even if I was
>>
>>71915501
>I'm moroccan
>I'm not dark-skinned
Sure you aren't, buddy.
>>
>>71915443

I'm learning right now with our discussion.
>>
>>71915501
Much of our behavior and thought processes are carried in the blood, where you're born makes little difference.

You're injecting your stolen age synapses from your barbaric Muslim country into an enlightened western one. The consequences of that are obvious. A democracy is only as strong as its citizens and you're adding new minds that are not capable or used to it.
>>
>>71913757
Just call yourself spaniard
Don't call yourself moro
>>
>>71915578
actually morroccans are not always dark skinned, but nobody gives a shit about a color, there is too many other things that define a person, for instance, culture, intelligence, worth...
>>
File: 20160325_151121.jpg (440 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160325_151121.jpg
440 KB, 1600x1200
>>71915578

A picture
>>
File: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1001 KB, 1027x834) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Map of Europe.png
1001 KB, 1027x834
>>71914596
>>71915334

Eres gilipollas. ¿Te suena la reconquista? Los españoles apenas tenemos sangre mora.

Si quieres proofs pic is realted.

We are even whiter than you, eternal anglo.
>>
>>71915752
Looks like another Syrian refugee
>>
>>71915655

I'm completely used to it.

I have a good paying job and many friends ( even belgian ones)
>>
>>71915812
You haven't seen a Syrian refugee
>>
>>71913757
I have moorocan friends that are normal and act human. I still dont trust anyone that is muslim tho, but I know that some of you are more trustwothy and "human" than some of your peers.
>>
>>71915752
>>71915870
>a good paying job

>lives in a complete shithole

Sure buddy.
>>
>>71913757
>Moroccans
ew
>>
File: Pedro.jpg (50 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Pedro.jpg
50 KB, 250x375
>>71915752
>Whiter than pic related
>>
>>71915766
Are balts and finns russians in denial?
>>
>>71915870
You can be the exception , but for you really think your community would be better with 1k more of your countrymen in it?

There are plenty of immigrants who are anti-immigration because they know how lucky they are to interlope and don't want others coming in to weaken their position.

>>71915910
I have now my dark friend
>>
>>71914998
I know an harki, basest guy you can ever know, fought against the melons and patriotic.
His two sons are muslims and threaten to kill him.

Sad, such is the power of regression to the mean.
There is no "good one". Not for more than the very first generation, at least.
>>
>>71915449
Rodeado por españoles. La cultura de España ha de ser bastante impotente si una persona nacida y criada en ese país no es capaz de absorberla.

>>71915766
>Los españoles apenas tenemos sangre mora.
>apenas tenemos sangre mora.
>tenemos sangre mora.
>tenemos
>sangre
>mora

gg
>>
Anyway we share a long history with iberians, it was not always peaceful but we learned a lot from each other.

My tribe has been expelled from Iberia and we still have tales about how life was paradise there.
>>
>>71915870
>Belgian friends
You mean Bruxellois?
>>
>>71916043
Finns not. But baltic counties have more slav genes indeed.
>>
>>71916043
No
Balts, fins and russians are mongols in denial
>>71916067
>Dark
Pedro pls
>>
File: 1461500312693.png (3 MB, 3897x2897) Image search: [Google]
1461500312693.png
3 MB, 3897x2897
>>71916114
>Rodeado por españoles. La cultura de España ha de ser bastante impotente si una persona nacida y criada en ese país no es capaz de absorberla.

Hahah, funny coming from a citizen fromone of the most cucked countries in the world.

>gg

Please open a book, do youself a favour.
>>
>>71915993

I still liv wit my mother I m saving for buying my own house near Bruxelles

>>71916154

Yes, they are cool and easy going.

>>71916067

We're overcrowded so more of anything would be a bad idea
>>
>>71913757
i'm having a hard time beliving this.
i know many atheist and Christians of north African origin, who live in France.
no one gives a single fuck.
hell i even know atheist and christian living here.
and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>71913757

Parles català?
>>
>>71915752
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>71913757
>>71916452
Same thing as algerien. I have a hard time believing this. Maybe in one or two of the worst cités, and even there it would depend your friends.
>>
>>71916329
Menos mal que no soy británico. ¿Acaso en la gente en España no sale del país a vacacionar y etc.?
>>
>>71916114
>Rodeado por españoles. La cultura de España ha de ser bastante impotente si una persona nacida y criada en ese país no es capaz de absorberla.

Te estaba tomando en serio hasta ahora. O eres troll o simplemente gilipollas, ¿Acaso no has visto la cantidad de guetos musulmanes que pueblan Europa, incluída Gran Bretaña?

El problema no es una cultura autóctona impotente, es una cultura invasora, corrosiva, nociva y muy peligrosa para todo lo que toque. No se pueden integrar porque su cultura y por consecuencia su mentalidad les impide hacerlo.
>>
>>71916681
>>71916452

thanks for your answers. I prefer not saying which is my city in France, its a tiny one though.

It depends on friends of course, but the friends I have chosen and accepted are cool with me.
>>
>>71916756
Espera, lo adivino, eres sudaca o un ingles fingiendo no ser de allí. Se nota por tu mal español.

Si, salimos del país de VACACIONES (no vacacionar, your shitty knowledge of spanish is showing m8)

No se que tiene que ver esa pregunta con el hecho de Inglaterra es uno de los paises mas cucked.
>>
>>71913757
Just say you are a Spaniard. People like you are proof that assimilation can work, if done properly. We should give these people the choice to completely assimilate in every aspect in the countries they are living or leave to the countries of origin. There can be no middle ground.
>>
>>71917094
nice to hear that!
>>
>>71916887
>No se pueden integrar
Tanto es así que el OP prefiere considerarse Español

>>71917093
>Only a British person can post from the UK
>Only a Hispanic person can know Spanish

wew lad
>>
>>71917094
He isn't, that would be lie, but surely as a moroccan he doesn't care to do that.

Keep dreaming about assimilation, you are the proof of north Europe stupidity, again and again you commit the same mistakes.
>>
>>71915449
>Fué
no lleva tilde subnormal
>>
>>71917454

You integrated into Al Andalus tough

Proof it is possile
>>
>>71917377
Él puede considerarse lo que le salga de los cojones, tanto es así que hay gente que se inyecta silicona y otros materiales, se tatúa y automutila para parecerse a un tigre o a lo que se le ocurra. ¿Puede también ser un tigre?
>>
>>71917377
Okay then stop shilling and white knighting for England, its is fucking pathetic.

btw Where are you from? I'm going to be probably wrong, but I bet you are from America. They think that they know spanish but because thay get taught spanish by mexicans thay barely know it.
>>
>>71917557
Iberia was invaded and there was a 800 years war. Clearly integration, isn't it?
>>
>>71914996
>People always take me for a greek or other mediteranean type
You mean you tell them you're Greek and they eat it up because they don't care enough to question it? You don't look Greek, you look like a filthy sandnigger. I'm tired of you dune coons claiming people think you're Italian, Greek or whatever. Fucking delusional shitstains. Go back to your desert, you hairy brown mudslime shit.
>>
>>71917856
they* they*
>>
File: 1459860489777.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1459860489777.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>71913757
>>
>>71917680
Ahora entiendo por qué los guetos no se integran. Parece que en España no tienen mucho interés en aceptar a nadie.

>>71917856
>white knighting for England
Hombre, ¿y qué me importa a mí Inglaterra? xD
>>
>>71917936

I was in Greece and they took me for a local.

Go bitch to them

>>71917919

The people living under the muslims integrated.

What are mozarabs?
>>
>>71913757
>Barcelona
OY VEY
>>
>>71918189
I don't want to offend you mate, but I am from Brussels too and I'd recognise a Morrocan mouseface everywhere I'd go.
>>
>>71917454
We have never actually tried to assimilate them, we keep them in their own neighbourhoods and practically segregate them with own shops, schools etc. I am not surprised they do not become Dutch if they can continue to live a lot like they did in Morrocco. There must be an aspect of force, no more islamic schools, neighbourhoods can have no more than 10-15% immigrants or their decendants, a total stop on immigration from non western countries, mandatory language courses, kick and ban heavy criminals with a double nationality from the country, banning religious wear in public spaces, surveilence of what is being preached in mosques and i can go on and on. There are a lot of things that can be done, we just don't do anything because left and right benefit of the status quo that is in place. If all that doesn't work than we still can consider the option of sending them back.
>>
>>71914996
FUCK off
>>
>>71918404

Mouseface?
>>
>>71918140
Los guetos de aquí no tienen comparación con los de Francia por ejemplo. Culpa nuestra también ¿No? No es la primera vez que leo que la culpa de la no integración de los musulmanes es culpa de la población autóctona. Sigue así, puede que llegues muy alto en Bruselas.

>>71918189
>The people living under the muslims integrated.

What are mozarabs?

>Hey, convert to Islam or I kill/tax you.

>Ok then, I convert

>INTEGRATION
>>
I have always wondered what /pol/ blood-purity fanatics would do with me: half-Berber (Kabyle, they are white) and half-Italian (mother living in the Northernmost region and her family being here since 1400).
Anyway, if you identify as Spaniard and you actually live like one (i.e. speak Spanish, know the history and the culture, act and think like your compatriots), then don't let either "French" sandniggers or blood purists deny your essence.
Provided that you adhere to the Spanish culture (and by transitive property to European ideals), you are an adopted European.
>>
>>71918140
>Hombre, ¿y qué me importa a mí Inglaterra? xD
Dimelo tu, amigo. Tu eres el que ha empezado a decir de que la cultura esapñola es debil por no poder asimilar a otras. Cosa que por cierto es una falacia.

See >>71916114 and >>71915965

>Ahora entiendo por qué los guetos no se integran

What are you talking about, there are not muslim guetos in Spain, retard, we aren't like the cucked europe, not yet, atleast.

You are a troll and you didn't even answered my questions. GTFO please I'm tired of your b8.
>>
>>71918712
I agree but people who refuse to become completely Spaniard or whatever nationality of the country they are living in should be kicked out.
>>
>>71918856
I totally agree with u m8
>>
>>71918189
>I'm a retarded foreign, let me teach you about the history of your country.

Gtfo mohamed you dont know anything.
>>
>>71913757
>my family is of Morrocan origin
kill self
>>
>>71918759
>>71918699

Never said it was peaceful.

>>71918712

How can Kabyl be white when they are 95% similar to other berbers?

Berbers are berbers. We are not european nor arab.
>>
>>71918759
>Dímelo*
>Tú*
>débil*

¿Seguro que el español es tu primer idioma? Tal vez tienes un poco más de sangre mora de lo que piensas. O peor, tal vez eres catalán.
>>
>>71918856
I'm thinking about latinos in Spain... you can't assimilate them. There is a racial difference. They will always feel as "outsiders".
>>
>>71918856
Obvious, if after 3 or 5 years you can't speak the language or you don't have a stable job, the fuck off.
If your country is not at war and you are here on welfare, fuck off.
If you have no ability whatsoever, then fuck off.
If you believe in determinate ideologies (i.e. Islamism), then fuck off.
If you or any of your relatives goes in Syria to fight for ISIS, then fuck off (I'd kill returning foreign fighters but it seems highly unlikely given current policies, see Sweden trying to "re-educate them").
If you start pumping out niglets paid by welfare, fuck off.
If you commit any serious crime, fuck off.
I don't understand why it's so hard to implement.
>>
>>71913757
What's your religion?
>>
File: 13.regulares.jpg (55 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
13.regulares.jpg
55 KB, 525x349
>>71913757
join the spanish regulares, had a couple of morrocan friends there that ended up being fond of each other and loved the patria as much as any other spaniards
>>
>>71919461
You hit a sensitive spot.
Atheist, but, I am very queen on religions, spirituality and misticysm in general, from shamanism to abrahamic religions, my favourite being hellenic paganism.
>>
>>71919238
I am no experts on Berbers, but I do swear that all family members I met were white (many were quite swarthy but fundamentally white).
My father can easily pass for any Italian and if you don't know the surname, you'd never catch the difference (as for me, I speak Italian natively).
Then, my father is the perfect immigrants: went to Italy at 20, learnt the language, degree in electronic engineering, married, one son, abide with laws, non-practising Muslim (eat porks, never pray, he is just a "cultural" one I guess), an excellent work ethic and very respectful of rules.
>>
>>71913757
You have to go back, moro.
>>
>>71919589
sounds similar to my story
>>
>>71919368
Agree 100%

>I don't understand why it's so hard to implement.

I touched on this in an earlier post, i am convinced the current political left and right wing parties are benefitting from the status quo and therefore have no intention to change it. The left can go on importing voters with their fake humanism and the right can keep pretending they are all so against this to get the native population to vote for them, meanwhile the right if elected in power never actually tries to fix the problems because then they could no longer scream about all those bad immigration policies that is getting them votes. They don't want to fix problems that are getting them votes.
>>
>>71918699
Entonces quieres integración, pero cuando un individuo intenta integrarse, resulta que no puede porque no pertenece al grupo racial correcto. Bien.
>>
>>71918608
Keep blaming yourself, but I have to tell you, that is not your fault other people's missery.

By your own argument, muslims in your country should be banned. They still live like they were in a Islamic country, so what are we discussing?

>>71919238
>never said It was peaceful
What the fuck are we talking about then, retard? If you force any population to convert to Islam by succesfully subjugating and killing them, of course they will eventually convert. This is literally the reason why you all should be deported.
>>
>>71919589

White means european lad.

We are berbers, that is all. Our community isn't doing well but it doesn't mean that once someone is well-behaved it must mean he is from another race.

We can look fair-skinned or completely black.

And genetics prove that you're awfully similar to the rest of us.
>>
>>71913757
Why do you care about them? Fuck them, you don´t need to go lower on their level
>>
>>71919581
Then get the fuck out of Spain you goddamn heretic.
>>
>>71919896
I am blaming the political elites in Europe not myself or the people who want solutions for this problem for decades now, but are being pushed aside by that same political elites as being racists. Current and past goverment policy has not only been bad for the people but also for the immigrants themselves, what i am proposing will be not only better for the native people here but also for the immigrants. The political elites have not only let the people down but also the immigrants with their phoney promises and i resent them for that.
>>
>>71919885
Sigues sin entenderlo. Seré explícito esta vez: Me da igual su raza, lo que me importa es de donde venga y cómo y por quién es educado. Ya puede medir 1.90 m, ojos azul cielo y pelo rubio platino, que si proviene de Marruecos o cualquier otro páis, o es educado por gente de dicho país cuya cultura sea incompatible con la mía, no debería ni ser permitida su entrada en mi país, mucho menos darle la nacionalidad.
>>
>>71920008
Well, it depends: Berbers are not a monolith at all.
Kabyle are different from Berbers from Aurès (they can't even understand each other) and Malian berbers are another thing as well.
Moroccans berbers are fairly different too, so it's not like Berbers means much than a big category (and, as a matter of fact, I never heard someone saying 'I'm a Berber' but 'I'm a Kabyle/of Aurès etc').
Then I guess I'm 50% European.
>>
>>71913757
I can't believe cuckservative import millions of arabs in spain since 90'.

And we don't care if you are a good guy, i would certainly enjoy meet you in your country, maroc
>>
>>71913757
A andalucia te vas charnego.

t. erc
>>
>>71919885
La integración es posible cuando la persona que desea integrarse en el nuevo grupo comparte los rasgos raciales del grupo en cuestión.

Verdaderamente crees que alguien de Nigeria que viva en Noruego podrá ser noruego?
La verdad es que no, solo por el aspecto físico el nigeriano sera tratado de diferente modo por los noruegos.
>>
>>71920829
España para los españoles. Entendido.

Digno de un país donde inauguran pantanos.
>>
>>71921410
Excatly, just look the french exemple spanish italians and portugueuse immigrant vs african immigrant
>>
>>71920806
There is not a single reason to blame what is happening. Is a mix of a great number of reasons. One of them is the European elite, but the European average people and the immigrants are guilty too. The elite push it, the stupid average european tolerates it and the immigrants show no mercy to Europe's stupidity.

>>71921457
Si tu síntesis de todo lo que he escrito es sólo eso, no pareces entender muy bien el español, pero sí, España para los españoles principalmente, después veremos lo que hacemos.
>>
>>71913757
Stay in Catalonia. We should deport all immigrants there and then give them Independence and sit back watching them burn.
>>
File: 1459303206750.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459303206750.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>71913757
>>
>>71919248
El asunto es que la sangre norte-africana de los españoles no es árabe, si no que proviene de pueblos que ya estaban en la península antes de la invasión romana, como los íberos, los turdetanos y los tartesos.

Evidentemente, los marroquíes y otros pueblos del norte de áfrica también comparten esa sangre, la diferencia es que mientras que nosotros estamos más mezclados con celtas y visigodos, ellos son más árabes y subsaharianos que otra cosa.

De ahí que los estudios genéticos muestren una gran diferencia entre los peninsulares y los norte-africanos, a la vez que se encuentran similitudes de ese linaje en común.

En resumen, que podría decirse que somos primos muy lejanos, pero de lo que no cabe duda es de que somos algo totalmente distinto.

Por este motivo me encanta la genética, saca la historia de manos de los historiadores y el politiqueo, y la pone en manos de científicos de verdad.

Saludos.

t. Un Vasco
>>
>>71919294
I am white latino, probably wither than you, stupid darkskined spaniard
>>
>>71916090
>Has sons
>Want to kill him because their dad is not muslim

They must have either spent too much time with other mudslimes or their mom is a hardcore zealot.
>>
>>71919523
This, desu
>>
>>71923372
>rapebaby feels white because he has spanish blood, then, proceeds to call a native spanish a dark skin
top kuk
>>
>>71923372
>white latino

So your ancestors are spaniards, tontorrón
>>
>>71923829
Half northern italian, half german: 0% spaniard, imbécil
>>
>>71923976
>The literal mix that originated Spaniards in the first place
kek
>>
>>71924004
Unpolluted. Not as real spaniards
>>
>>71923976
Chileno o argentino...
>>
>>71924086
Donde viste un chileno con ascendencia italiana?
>>
>>71924077
Does saying that make you feel whiter, panchito? c^:
>>
>>71924124
Argentino.
>>
>>71924138
ofc, does it make you feel sad? moro? :^)
>>
>>71923976
>Half northern italian
>Half German
>0% spaniard

How is that even possible?
>>
>>71924212
Yo tengo de moro lo que tu de turco, panchito c^:
>>
>>71924227
2 italian grandfathers and other 2 german.
>>
>>71924202
I have cousins from argentina and they are almost as imbecile as you.

I dont know what the fuck the southern hemisphere does to your brain because the other family spawned by the brothers of my grandmother are all pretty humble and noble.
>>
>>71924487
Of what part of spain you are?
>>
>>71924433
Spaniards share a lot with italians and germans, so you cant be half italian and German and 0% spaniard.

Also, most people from argentina are not whiter than the average spaniard. If we were going to cherry pick, there is plenty of people here with luminous blonde hair and Deep blue-gray eyes, so I dont know what are you trying to say.
>>
>>71924633
Galicia, as you could expect
>>
>>71913757
There's no way you're not going to stop being a filthy Moroccan thief. Go the fuck back to Morocco where they rip each other off and fuck each other over, nobody wants to deal with you in a first world country.
>>
>>71913757
Around the French, watch your trench. Most of France is ok, any Paris-tier city is hell. You were born here, you consider yourself Spanish and are into Spanish culture. You are Spanish. Now grab your nearest chainmail and go fight for Santiago. Chill, dude. People will hate no matter what you do.
>>
ITT: not a single drop of Moor blood.
>>
>>71924802
I say i am in spain now, and a latino as me is whiter than the average
>>71924835
The only decent part ethnologically speacking
>>
Change your name to a Spanish name. This shouldn't be a problem is you truly consider yourself a Spaniard.
>>
>>71913757
it's funny you're saying that, i get the same treatment here in france (both my parents are from algeria). i consider myself fully integrated and i really love my country but dumbfucks nother africans are really a fucking plague.
>>
>>71926069
time to join isis
>>
>>71926227
only uneducated fools join ISIS
>>
>>71926343
exactly. what you waiting for?
>>
>>71926522
learn English faggot
>>
>>71915026
If you are culturally a spaniard you cant stay. If you are culturally from Morroco leave.

It's about culture mate.
>>
>>71926739
My english is ok, is not my fault you are using google translate
>>
>>71917545
Por lo menos está intentando aprender. ¿O tu no tienes errores al escribir inglés?
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.