[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Climate fags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: fakeandgay.jpg (91 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
fakeandgay.jpg
91 KB, 640x425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcnJFTxQcU

You retards believe anything the politicians say, don't you? The fact is, man-made Climate Change is bullshit.

/pol/ BTFO yet again
>>
File: Shitposting2.gif (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting2.gif
33 KB, 250x250
>>71913719
Anon. 1 hour.

& you didn't even explain any of it.

MFW you thought this was a good post.
>>
>>71913951

Just start the video up and watch your Climate Change alarmist bullshit get curbstomped.
>>
pictures like that are my fetish
thanks op
>>
>>71914144

Just google Global Warming. Get your fix
>>
>>71914089
Will watch. Its ok. Guy can't speak english very well.

Check out william stuart and his views on climate change. He looks at it from the financial side. Specifically focuses on black nobility and aristocracy.

Also, you can trade the carbon emissions on the futures market. Its just another jewish scam to control carbon prices.
http://www.investing.com/commodities/carbon-emissions
>>
>>71914487

Lmao no kidding. Didn't realize you could actually trade it. That's insane. Also, I looked up william stuart, but I'm not finding anything on climate change. Anything in specific you were talking about?
>>
>>71914803
nvm I found what you were talking about.
>>
>>71913719
Fuck you, the scientific consensus is in, the science is settled, the debate is over, the time to act is now, It's too late, you didn't listen, fuck It's cold, fuck we're all gonna die.
>>
>>71913719
his name is literally goldberg
are you seriously retarded enough to believe a handful of jews in the oil industry more than thousands of scientists?
>>
>>71914957

> The time to act is now
> It's too late

Australian education system making me proud
>>
File: lftr.gif (63 KB, 647x344) Image search: [Google]
lftr.gif
63 KB, 647x344
>>71913719
>Not using the global warming alarmisim to push for new forms of nuclear power and high-efficiency generation methods.

pleb
>>
>>71915534

The priest at my Catholic church said that nuclear power is the anti-christ. Nuclear power isn't safe
>>
File: coincidence.png (342 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.png
342 KB, 450x488
>>71913719
>goldberg
>>
Of course he would be against nuclear power, he sucks all his energy from the cocks of little boys.
>>
>>71915990
>>71915806
Forgot my >>
>>
File: Hoax.jpg (115 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Hoax.jpg
115 KB, 500x333
>>
Why can't you just trust the big oil companies and the billionaires like the Kock brothers? I'm sure they just want what is best for us and don't really care about money.

Now those "scientists". The are the evil ones! All they care about is money. All climate scientists from every country in the world have all secretly agreed to make shit up so they can get that sweet sweet grant money. People may say that is impossible and make no sense. BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW! I just feel that the big oil companies are right.
>>
>>71916312

>Accidentally make every filthy jew in the world rich

Yeah, such a better world
>>
>>71917061

>Autistic enough to actually believe this
>>
>>71917130
Yes yes. Instead just follow the oil jew
>>
File: 1460362283890.png (272 KB, 402x478) Image search: [Google]
1460362283890.png
272 KB, 402x478
>>71913719
>Brons age
>>
>>71917130
>breaking away from oil
>not the jew's greatest fear

Nuclear powered industry combined with a decentralised local generation grid would be the worst outcome for the jew. Energy generation would become a consumer item like cars or phones and competition would be far more intense.

Remaining dependant on the network jew and the oil jew is the worst option.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.