[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Liberal.png (45 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Liberal.png
45 KB, 680x680
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Liberal
>>
>>71913256
If trannies mental illness is now normal I don't see why liberals mental illness couldn't be treated the same
>>
By the time you are a liberal, you no longer even have a functional concept of right and wrong.
>>
File: jidf.gif (17 KB, 255x190) Image search: [Google]
jidf.gif
17 KB, 255x190
>>71913256
This is a slide thread real news is about the 28 pages being released today.
>>
>>71913348
Look at all the claims with no citations being Liberal is just fine

>>71913401
>Implying
>>
>>71913256
If this was 1968 then you'd be right.
>>
>>71913482
Cheers bro. Googling now.
>>
>>71913256

Except it means you're an r-strategist.
>>
>>71913256
Who opened the borders? Who pushed for multiculturalism to dilute Western culture? Who is behind Cultural Marxism? Who owned the media which hid the agenda from the people?

CONNECT THE DOTS, LIBTARD
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>71913401

>implying there is a right and wrong or objective truth in morality when in reality we are amorphous masses of meat tissue and electric impulses forged by billions of years of natural selection and our entire history of existence, past and all future, is an infinitesimally small, meaningless, insignificant blip in the universe.

but hey.. let's not let fags be free because we don't like other people are different!
>>
I don't really know what it means to be a liberal anymore desu.

Is it democracy + social liberalism and a hint of "class consciousness"?

Explain this to me

Marxists argue against social democracy because of its neo-imperialism, capitalism and all that right? But they also awaken all social demographics to their own identity (feminism, BLM, gays) because after a collapse of social democracy the only thing that can replace it is authoritarianism, fascism, theocracy and all that. In a culture so awaken to its identities the conditions that allowed the French revolution to happen are ever present not just in the minds of the populous but in books and media as well. Thus no fascist state can ever erect itself. The only thing left is for social democracy to collapse?
>>
File: Quote-Locke-300x300.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Quote-Locke-300x300.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
>>71913256
Classical Liberal that is.
>>
Liberal =/= leftist.

Liberal means someone who subscribes to European enlightenment thinking and Christian ideals.ie libertarians

Leftist means collectivist authoritarian.

Both are wrong though, because they both hold the false premise of egalitarianism and universal human rights.

There is only the reality of nature, which has conditioned us to behave and think in specific ways, and to deny our nature is mentally unhealthy. It is why we see massive suicide rates, and cuckholdry, and degeneracy. A moral reversion is needed to bring back the noble manly virtues of antiquity.
>>
>>71913256
Classic Liberal sure, modern liberalism fuck no
>>
File: chartpol.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chartpol.png
17 KB, 480x400
>>71914206

>Leftist means collectivist authoritarian.

Bull fucking shit. I am a libertarian leftist. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
>>71913603
This basically

I'll take Harry Truman in the Past and Jim Webb today
>>
>>71914269
You're disgusting. Libertarians only exist between Classic Liberal and of course Libertarianism. What you are is an autist
>>
>>71913256
or jewish!
>>
>>71914452

>you have a different opinion that I, which I know nothing about. You are bad, I am good.

Kek, k.
>>
>>71913256
FUCK YOU.
YOU LITERAL ICE NIGGER.
LIBERALS ARE THE CANCER OF THIS EARTH. FUCK YOU AND YOUR CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. NO MATTER IF IT IS LIBERAL OF REPUBLIC OR ANYTHING ELSE. IT WILL ONLY EQUATE TO MORE SHITFESTS. DID I FORGET TO MENTION YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT. EVEN INDIA IS FUCKING JELOUS. I BET YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING IGLOO. BETTER YET, IT WAS PROBABLY BUILT BY THE SAME JEWISH FUCKS THAT RUN YOUR GOVERNMENT.
YOUR COUNTRY ISN'T EVEN WORTH GASSING. HITLER COULDN'T EVEN BRING IT UP TO THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINION.
>>
>>71914892
Except leftist "libertarianism" is basically globalist look the other way hippie shit
>>
>>71915399

I don't think globalism is bad. I think this neo-liberal, jewish globalist master race is bad.

I think globalism could be good if it were not engineered by jews to dominate the world.
>>
>>71915324
Go hug a Kangaroo friend you will feel better
>>
>>71914269
How does left-libertarianism work? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? Lefties want things like government-enforced minimum wage and social help programs. If you don't, then what makes you different from a right-libertarian?
>>
Yeah, literally nothing wrong except you're mentally and morally ill.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.