[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this guy?https://en.m.wikipedia.org
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What does /pol/ think of this guy?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum
>>
he should behead whoever is responsible for trimming that stupid beard
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1080x1080
Looks like a typical goat fucker
>>
>>71913133
fuck saudis
>>
>>71913133
Who is he? tldr
>>
File: 8201364925_9e78eb60e2_m.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
8201364925_9e78eb60e2_m.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>>71913451

>Saudi

Atleast get your shit right,faggot.
>>
>>71913133
Just a typical goat fucker.
>>71913488
Remember that Euro woman who got arrested for being raped? He's a high ranking cunt who supported the arrest but let her go because of oilmonies.
>>
>>71913451
>saudis
Stop embarrassing us the article clearly says he's from the UAE
>>
>>71913133
i buy my smokes from that guy.
>>
>>71913133
Another trash funding terrorism.
>>
I think he fucks Mohammed in the ass.
>>
>>71913133
You're trying to think of him highly, i just wish the others morally or intellectually, and this special occasion is devoted to fallout where most members have been told they are classic drinks for strangers isn't flirty.
>>
>>71913488
Alot of people consider him the main reason the UAE is what it is today.
He basically turned the desert into one of the biggest trade centers in the world
>>
>>71914004
>He basically turned the desert into one of the biggest trade centers in the world
haha wut?
Maybe in MENA but certainly not the world.
>>
>>71914004
I'm pretty sure the oil did that.
>>
>>71913133
I wish he was my bf
;-;
>>
>>71914004
>another oil rich middle eastern country that is actively defended by the US also happens to not be a shit hole

I'm sure it's the PM
>>
What do you expect them to do?

Be an agricultural powerhouse? bit hard when you only have sand and ....sand
>>
>>71918500

They don't even have sand. They are dredging up seabed to make more land
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.