[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only redpilled black man /pol/? I hate niggers so much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1460243608488.png (367 KB, 912x983) Image search: [Google]
1460243608488.png
367 KB, 912x983
Am I the only redpilled black man /pol/? I hate niggers so much. Tell me /pol/, where do I go to find more like me?
>>
>>71912849
Your local and friendly White nationalist group, just pop on in and say howdy
>>
>>71912849
you are only redpilled because you have lots of white blood

you need to purge the shitskin genes from your body and everything will work out
>>
File: abo-comfy.jpg (59 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
abo-comfy.jpg
59 KB, 640x427
Australia here. The redpilled blacks here... are mostly white.

Here's an abbo sandwich for your troubles.
>>
>>71913936
Did he died?
>>
well it's a shitty situation for you and I can't help you at all I suppose

just direct your hate towards the common enemy, the jew.
>>
>>71912849
Lots of Africa is pretty based actually. They hate homos, mudslimes and atheists. I recommend Botswana. Maybe you should move there.............now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Botswana
>>
>>71912849
Remember when people used to wear suits and you could tell the nigs from the blacks by what they wore?
Good times.
>>
There is some black nationalist that dislikes "niggas" sonewhere on the internet. His name is Tommy Sotomayor if I'm not mistaking. You would like his work.
>>
>>71912849
Africa
>>
>>71912849
damn even your ID is brown
>>
>>71912849
If you're actually Black, don't worry man I know for a fact there are tons of cool down to earth Black men. S'all love brotha
>>
>>71914067
Exactly what I wanted to say.
The thing that should unite us all, doesn't depend on our skin nor religion - it is our common fight against the Jew.
>>
>>71912849
You're fucked
>>
>>71912849
Go join the republican party.
>>
>>71912849
Don't be self hating, that is pathetic. Work to fix your own community.
>>
>>71914023
What? No, he's sleeping! It's a matress.
>>
>>71912849
There are plenty of conservative blacks out there you just need to look. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGxqiyy4ss0

The problem is African Americans in the US have a fucking Hive Mind Collectivist Mentality that is mostly Left Wing in nature. These elections are proving it. Hillary Clinton is mopping the floor with Bernie Sanders when it comes to the black vote. She doesn't even need to fucking try. Black people just vote for whoever is the establishment (D) like fucking sheep.

You need to do your part and red-pill your people otherwise you'll be fucked with the rest of us.
>>
See...plenty of other honorary Aryans that you can find on the Internet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk
>>
Into the ovens.
>>
go to san diego
>>
>>71913063
To do that he would need to breed with white women. Is that what you're advocating for?
>>
>>71912849
that's nothing new.

niggers hate niggers.
gooks hate niggers.
pablos hate niggers.

who love niggers? white jews.
>>
>>71915804
no i mean he should literally remove his nigger genes not nigger up someone else
>>
>>71916011
>>71914067
>>71914523

This. You are right, everyone should hate niggers. But some malicious people, namely the Jews, don't want you to think that.

Therefore, you should hate niggers and the Jews who think you only are a puppet they can play with.
>>
>>71912849
Propagate propper civic conduct and condem groups like BLM and Black Panthers.
Educate your fellow black men that gangs, gangsta rap and basketball diplomas are crap and they should stick to learning crafts and being upright citizens.
Thee white man isn't oppressing them for the past 50 years and ghey should get over it.
Also expose some of the praised "Afro American" politicians, writers and spokesmen for their hate speech.

Basically become an exemplary American citizen first and foremost and get black people in your surroundings to pull their heads out of the gutter.

Just help cleaning up one neighbourhood and people will follow the example.
>>
>>71914110
Damn, Botswana looks rather awesome.
>>
>>71916643
>war on drugs
>not oppressing blacks
>>
>>71914235
YouTube
>>
>>71912849
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSVVNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS
>>
>>71912849
You mean people who hate their race? Try University campuses.
>>
>>71912849
>2016
>being this much of a uncle tom
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>71919066
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.