[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I be listed as an autistic sperglord for flying the Betsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: flag.jpg (3 MB, 3525x2848) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
3 MB, 3525x2848
Will I be listed as an autistic sperglord for flying the Betsy Ross flag instead of the current US flag?

It just means more to me than the current US flag. I'm utterly convinced that in the past decade or two the United States has become the Whore of Babylon, our rights are constantly trampled on and SJWs and leftists are achieving their goals of the destruction of liberty and Western civilization in the name of safe spaces.

This is why I prefer the Betsy Ross and Gadsden flags. They're more true to the original intentions of the Founding Fathers.
>>
You're already an autistic sperglord, I doubt flying a flag will change your neighbor's image of you.
>>
>>71912817
Betsy Ross America didn't have an inalienable constitutional right to sodomy, homosexual """marriage""", and baby murder, did it?

I say go for it.
>>
>>71912817
I prefer it
>>
>>71912817
I have never, ever heard of someone complaining about the Betsy Ross flag.
>>
ugh the founding "fathers" were racist as shit! washington literally had slaves in his backyard to grow his hemp.

also why is it only "fathers" when there were WOMEN that were critical to the formation of america
>>
>>71912817

I think you're an autistic sperglord for worrying that flying a different version of the flag would make you an autistic sperglord.
>>
you should fly whichever flag was our flag in 1911-1912. the year before our country was permanently fucked by wilson, roosevelt and the jews.
>>
>>71913343
>turns to Australia
>A-am I shitposting as good as you, big bro?
>>
You'll probably be noted by the police when dey come fur yer gunz.

I'd rather have a neighbor fly a Betsy than a Gadsden. If I see a Betsy, I think patriotic American. If I see a Gadsden, I think malitia sovereign citizen faggotry. Keep the Gadsden in your rec roo, I mean "armory". I like the Gadsden, but flying it out front instead of the red, white, and blue means we will not being going shooting together because I love my dog.
>>
>>71913644
Our country has been fucked by the Jews since the Civil War.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.