[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Anglos want the destruction of PURE Aryan nations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: AngloShill.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
AngloShill.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Tell me about the Anglo. Why does he thirst for Aryan BLOOD?

You can see the Anglo's hatred for all things Aryan and civlized in his beady ANGLO eyes.
>>
>>71912169
The Aryans are a high standard of Humanity, and the subhuman Anglo wants to tear down all things good and Aryan.
>>
/pol/ would benefit quite well from a few images which warn against divide and conquer strategies / forced memes.

Sage.
>>
>>71912169
who is that guy?

>>71912501
Why the fuck are you still in SA?
>>
Stupid meme meant to divide the white race which needs to unite if we are to defeat the forces of darkness

That sounded corny af desu senpai
>>
>>71912375
>Anglo
>subhuman

pls be nice :(
>>
>>71913115

why would i want to unite under fat and stupid
>>
File: the eternal anglo.png (268 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
the eternal anglo.png
268 KB, 639x360
It's to pull those who are obviously superior down to their level
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>71912169

BEADY
>>
>>71912544
I can't yet afford to escape in good conscience.
>>
>>71913903
>I can't yet afford to escape in good conscience.

Shame on your father for not getting his fucking family out of that deathtrap.

Look around, it's not getting any better man.
>>
>>71912544
Oswald Mosley, best known for his BEADY ANGLO EYES.
>>
>>71912169
We should thank Britain for destroying worthless Aryans, culturally connected to Mongols
>>
File: AchtungAnglo3.jpg (92 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
AchtungAnglo3.jpg
92 KB, 330x450
>>71914193
>>71913115
>>71912501
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.