[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Albania be respected in the balkans, if it was still christian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Albania-Flag-7.jpg (125 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Albania-Flag-7.jpg
125 KB, 1200x800
Would Albania be respected in the balkans, if it was still christian?
>>
Yes, much more so. It would probably be flourishing.
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
Not unless they bred-out or kill every muzzie gene in the pool.
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
>>71912082
Yes
>>
>>71912082
It's not majority Christian but it's around 20% Christian. And theres around the same amount of atheists in the country.
>>
>>71912082
The orthodox christians are mostly on the Greek border, very few catholics are north, over the last hundreds of years a lot of christian Albanians fled to Greece and are now well integrated. The funny part is even Albanian muslims say the turks dirtied their blood. Go figure.

The answer would be yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
Yeah
>>
If it still were christian, it wouldn't exist. They would live in a few villages of northern Greece and southern Serbia.
>>
>>71912082
yeah
>>
File: received_785117144958933.jpg (44 KB, 604x576) Image search: [Google]
received_785117144958933.jpg
44 KB, 604x576
No, unless they grow and stop being fucking nomads

Average height in:
>Serbia 182.0
>Croatia 180.2
>Montenegro 183.3

>Turkey 174.1
>Albania 174.0

TOP KEK
>>
>>71914225

My dear subhuman friend, you serbs are the ones that won't exist anymore very soon.

http://www.bloomberg.com/ss/10/08/0813_fastest_shrinking_countries/20.htm

You'll die out meanwhile you get out-bred by Bosniaks, Shiptars and Gypsies.

> inb4 diaspora

I hate all of you balkan subhumans equally, no matter if shiptar, serb, slovenian, greek, you are all subhumans to us.
>>
no, because they are naturally subhuman

it has nothing to do with their faith
in fact, the fact that they took islam just proves how horrible they are -- they accepted islam of their new masters and then went on chimping out

they break things, they are loud, they form gangs, they are criminals wherever they go, they are stuck in middle ages and are literally WE WUZ of the Balkans, claiming even Alexander the Great was an Albanian

>inb4 serbhate

try meeting one and then talk to me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.