[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth visiting India?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ssajajsjabs.jpg (38 KB, 511x287) Image search: [Google]
ssajajsjabs.jpg
38 KB, 511x287
Is it worth visiting India?
>>
>>71911667
Northern India is the only part worth visiting
>>
>>71911749
Because it's most designated.
>>
go the London instead, its shitty, smelly, and full of brown people
>>
An actual fact is that a lot of germans visit india due to their shit fetish.
>>
>>71911667
You think you can handle the smell of shit, but you don't realize that these people have way stinkier shit than civilized people. They eat bugs and spiders and cow shit and things you wouldn't feed your worst enemy. What they shit out is basically re-shit shit, and it smells like it.

That plus the heat and the sheer volume of shit is simply overpowering.

I literally fucking broke down crying and sobbing when I was there, because the smell was so bad and I literally couldn't even breathe, it was so fucking disgusting.

I was supposed to stay there a week but I ended up spending less than 12 hours there, and I stayed inside the airport most of that.

Can't believe the Indian government has nukes and the people haven't stormed the palace gates and stolen the nuclear codes so they could fire the nukes on themselves.

If I couldn't have escaped, that's what I would have done. Fucking shoot me or I'll nuke you.
>>
>>71913463
Haha..nice.
>>
>>71913486
What did Burger really do in India?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
On a serious note, why do so many Indians shit in public?
>>
File: 1411016876557.jpg (46 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1411016876557.jpg
46 KB, 438x438
>>71913486
>What they shit out is basically re-shit shit, and it smells like it.
Oh gawd I am crying right now
>>
>>71913486
topkek
>>
File: 1450011985206.png (38 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1450011985206.png
38 KB, 500x498
>>71913463
Now I know why my weird neighbour went to India last summer
>>
>>71913810
cause sewers are expensive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.