[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Govt Insider Confirms Israel's Role In 9/11 Attacks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1447322020095.png (558 KB, 591x456) Image search: [Google]
1447322020095.png
558 KB, 591x456
On Alex Jones "Infowar" program Dr. Steve Pieczenik outs the Israelis as a major part of the 911 operation.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA&feature=youtu.be

"Pieczenik says the Israelis, Saudis and neocons were behind the 9-11 attacks. Given evidence of Mossad’s checkered past and involvement with the attack of the USS Liberty on Jun. 8, 1967, killing 34 American soldiers, Pieczenik's comments won’t be received as a big surprise to many Americans.

I want Netanyahu to “begin telling the truth, that the involvement of Israel was, in 9/11” says Pieczenik. “Over 134 Mossad operatives were picked up on 9/11. The FBI picked them up [and] debriefed them. They were clearly involved with the Pakistani ISI and Saudi Arabian intelligence” on 9/11."

This is the first time I have heard anything about the Israelis involvement in 911 on one of Jones's shows.
>>
Interesting. From what I recollect of Jones and the Israelis, he never says anything against them (or let's anyone else say anything against them). Just wondering if Jones' handlers told him to move in this direction regarding info on Israel?
>>
File: 1449694716233.jpg (171 KB, 810x832) Image search: [Google]
1449694716233.jpg
171 KB, 810x832
Any goyem home?
>>
>>71911232
The fuck is your flag
>>
>>71910737
Jones has dual citizenship to israel.

I doubt they would allow this.
Praise be to Piecznik for outting them
>>
>>71911835
Belarus, bro. Buy a world atlas.
>>
File: 1452992021166.jpg (790 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452992021166.jpg
790 KB, 2048x1536
bump
>>
>>71911866
>Jones has dual citizenship to israel.
Never heard that before. But a lot of CIA agents do.
>>
>>71910642
t. Tatar Proxy
>>
Saudi + Murica = best allys forever

http://www.sott.net/article/316253-60-Minutes-28-pages-and-the-limited-hangout-The-truth-about-the-Saudi-connection-to-9-11

As long as AIPAC retains its power over U.S. policymakers, Israel's involvement will remain classified. As for why Saudi Arabia is being exposed, I can only guess. Is Saudi Arabia distancing itself from U.S. control and influence and getting closer with Russia?

http://www.russia-direct.org/opinion/why-saudi-arabia-could-decide-compromise-russia
>>
>>71912155
I've not heard that but on some of the more popular vids not on his channel, like the ones where he destroys pierce or the bbc guy, some popular comments is that he's an undercover Jew or zionist plant etc.

A lot of the stuff he says is crazy but I watch his stuff for the protester interviews and when he has a good guest on, it was awesome when Trump was on the show last year.
>>
>>71910642

bumping for importance.

finally AJ confirmed not a kike.
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 500x334
Divide and conquer tactic. Don't fall for it. We all know who's behind it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.