[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are not heathens in Norway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 220px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (640 B, 220x160) Image search: [Google]
220px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
640 B, 220x160
Our churches are always full, catholic and orthodox churches that is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdZrYPeYAVc
>>
File: Fantoft stave church.png (408 KB, 911x546) Image search: [Google]
Fantoft stave church.png
408 KB, 911x546
>>71909490
>Norway
>Christcuckian
Top kek
>>
>>71909743
June 6 1992 = 24 years ago. damn time flies
>>
File: Norwegian-Friend-Churches.jpg (84 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian-Friend-Churches.jpg
84 KB, 500x752
>>71909859
>>
>>71909743
>be varg
>burn protestant churches

why am I not sad about this
>>
>>71910063
He would've burned down Catholic Churches if they were built on ancient pagan sites too.
>>
>>71910163
its funny when churches burn

christians are stupid

op is a fag
>>
>>71910163
there were mosques in Norway back in 1992 too
>>
>>71910163
if norway was catholic retarded things like that wouldn't even happen
>>
>>71910477
Sure, do you enjoy being enriched by a Semite religion, Croatia?
>>
>>71909490
Yeah holy tit! There's a lot of Norwegian looking people there!
>>
>>71909490
>not heathen
>catholic churches
Fuck off Anders
>>
>>71910754
in croatian parts islam is a religion existent 4 centuries and although weve had VERY loong bloody feuds and wars with them there is ABSOLUTELY no problem with islam, just like there is nowhere in easter europe,
so stop projecting and go home
>>
>>71909490
Woah, there are almost 20 people in that church. People are packed in there like as if it was a mosque.

Catholic churches are often empty, I am baptised catholic and it's just as empty as normal churches.
>>
>>71909743
How are you Geroge ? Did your daughter or your wife get raped recently ?
>>
http://www.thelocal.no/20160411/norway-gay-marriage-church-weddings
>>
53. A little sand | has a little sea,
And small are the minds of men;
Though all men are not | equal in wisdom,
Yet half-wise only are all.

139. I ween that I hung | on the windy tree,
Hung there for nights full nine;
With the spear I was wounded, | and offered I was
To Othin, myself to myself,
On the tree that none | may ever know
What root beneath it runs.
140. None made me happy | with loaf or horn,
And there below I looked;
I took up the runes, | shrieking I took them,
And forthwith back I fell.

Compare to:
2:16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool.
2:17 Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
2:18 Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me.
2:19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.
2:20 Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun.
2:21 For there is a man whose labour is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it for his portion. This also is vanity and a great evil.
>>
>>71914471

The difference between Norse Heathen religion and Christianity is simple: God punishes Adam and Eve for partaking in the tree of knowledge, but in the Havamal, Odin sacrifices himself by hanging from the world tree to gain knowledge, the runes. The writing system the Germanic peoples used to pass down their knowledge and wisdom across generations.

The book of Ecclesiastes is a tricky bitch. He'll claim wisdom is good right before saying it's worthless, a vanity and evil.
This is why you need context for Bible quotes so bad. It's still my favorite book in the Bible, though
>>
>>71909490
Is that true?
So if I go to live in Norway, I can find my local Orthodox church and I won't be one of 3 people?
>>
File: 11des_full_katolsk_kirke.jpg (35 KB, 650x223) Image search: [Google]
11des_full_katolsk_kirke.jpg
35 KB, 650x223
>>71915080
yes it's true my ghost pale british friend
>>
>>71916435
Nice.

>ghost pale
Even by British standards, I'm pale. I have anaemia.

Would I fit in there?
>>
File: k01.jpg (83 KB, 580x740) Image search: [Google]
k01.jpg
83 KB, 580x740
>>71909490
>>
>>71916521
>Would I fit in there?

not if you are ghost pale, people would think you are sick and call the ambulance
>>
>>71909490

And the total number of catholicks/orthodicks in the country is around one thousand.
>>
>>71909490

damn when i went to some churches years ago there where only grey hairs and it was quiet boring
>>
>>71919154
>And the total number of catholicks/orthodicks in the country is around one thousand.

lol autist living in denial
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.