[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite historical non-white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 조선_세종.jpg (37 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
조선_세종.jpg
37 KB, 281x400
Let's discuss some of our favourite non-white people from history.

For me I quite like Sejong the Great just for his introduction of one of the most efficient written languages of its time and using it to educate the entire country.
>>
File: saladin1.jpg (32 KB, 219x287) Image search: [Google]
saladin1.jpg
32 KB, 219x287
in all of history this was the only good mudslime
>>
>>71909005
You, Mohammed.
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (169 KB, 392x483) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
169 KB, 392x483
>>
>>71909005
Attila
>this triggers the "white" Eastern Europeans
>>
>>71909005

Khalid Bin Walid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzniE7S_IIk
>>
Genghis Khan.
>>
>>71909005

Hi,

Mr. Kim, how are the sandniggers in London treating you?
>>
File: Meiji_of_Japan.jpg (18 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
Meiji_of_Japan.jpg
18 KB, 220x299
Emperor Meiji
>>
>>71909005
I'd like to remind you that feminist movement in Korea is trying to deface Sejong the Great for being "sexist".
>>
Prophet Muhammed
>>
>>71909005
Caeser was pretty cool.
>>
File: c6-charlemagne3.jpg (262 KB, 494x597) Image search: [Google]
c6-charlemagne3.jpg
262 KB, 494x597
The Man who bought about the First great Renaissance in Europe as well as establishing the HRE and the ground works for effective Feudalism in Europe. as well as bringing Europe back to its roots and revivng the cultlre of eruope after teh Romans especially in France and Germany.

The effects of this cultural revival were largely limited to a small group of court literati: according to John Contreni, "it had a spectacular effect on education and culture in Francia, a debatable effect on artistic endeavors, and an unmeasurable effect on what mattered most to the Carolingians, the moral regeneration of society".Beyond their efforts to write better Latin, to copy and preserve patristic and classical texts, and to develop a more legible, classicizing script (the Carolingian minuscule that Renaissance humanists took to be Roman and employed as humanist minuscule, from which has developed early modern Italic script), the secular and ecclesiastical leaders of the Carolingian Renaissance for the first time in centuries applied rational ideas to social issues, providing a common language and writing style that allowed for communication across most of Europe.
>>
>>71911111
>>71911618
>"Let's discuss some of our favourite non-white people from history."
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>>71911919
holy shit, i completely forgot the non white part XD

well then would probably say Cyrus the Great of the Perisan Emire, Achaemenid Empire to be exact. After unifying the Persians under one ruler, Cyrus and his army set out to win control of the western portion of Iran. This section of Iran included several trade routes that crossed Iran and continued through Anatolia (modern western Turkey). In addition, Cyrus conquered the nomadic tribes who lived in the eastern section of Iran. With the perimeters of his territory secure and the income from the trade routes that he now controlled in western Iran, Cyrus and his generals expanded farther and farther into the lands that neighbored Persia.

Cyrus and his generals quickly conquered the kingdom of Lydia and Greek cities along the coast of Anatolia, thus gaining access to seaports on the Mediterranean. Unlike many conquerors, Cyrus was a gentle invader. When he conquered the kingdom of Lydia, Cyrus spared the life of the king, Croesus, and Croesus became one of Cyrus' most valued friends and advisers. Cyrus developed a reputation as a kind and merciful ruler to those that he conquered.
>>
>>71909005
shakespeare
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.