[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jews really destroying our civilizations ? Why are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1461497563231.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1461497563231.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
Are Jews really destroying our civilizations ?

Why are they doing it ?

Just how much if a threat do they pose to civilization ?

Are they White converts or actual Semites

How real is the Jewish threat
>>
Thank you for reminding me to put Zimbabwe in the Samson option list.
>>
Are you white friendo?
>>
>>71909112
Fuck off you Shit-skin sand ape
>>
>>71908973
Realistically, if there is such a conspiracy, there would be two reasons.

1. Self determination. Any culture or people that values self determination is a threat to a group who wishes to subvert or control the people
2. History. Historically speaking Jews have faced persecution by Europeans (whether you believe it was justified or not)
>>
>>71909702
Why do they deny us the right to have racially pure state but they have one ?

What are they trying to do ?
>>
>>71909387
Who me ?

I'm Irish/Scottish
>>
File: jews multiculturalism.png (99 KB, 879x813) Image search: [Google]
jews multiculturalism.png
99 KB, 879x813
>>71909702
>>
>>71909863
>Why do they deny us the right to have racially pure state but they have one ?
Why wouldn't they?

If there really is a conspiracy, then a less intelligent populace would be preferable as it would be easier to control. Cultures within a host nation naturally self segregate, ruining any hopes of a unified people.

>What are they trying to do ?
Ask them. I don't know if there even is such a conspiracy. Ultimately though I think the major issue is self determination.
>>
>>71910099
I just find the whole thing strange, Jews seem very hypocritical. I heard that mental illness is pervasive throughout the Ashkenazi community. I wonder how many have Schitzoid tendencies...
>>
>>71909624
>Zimbabwe
>calling someone a sand ape
>>
>>71908973
>Are Jews really destroying our civilizations ?
Yes
>Why are they doing it ?
It is their purpose. They were designed to.
>Just how much if a threat do they pose to civilization ?
Depends on how you look at it. Sure, they will do destroy civilization, but white people will rise up out of the ashes with the return of Jesus.
>Are they White converts or actual Semites
White? Don't make me laugh. White people descend from Adam. Jews descend from Satan.
>How real is the Jewish threat
They are no threat per se. See answer number 3.
>>
>>71911467
knows his shit except what if jesus never comes and instead 1000s if years of slavery
>>
>>71911793
He will come. We just don't know the exact time and date.
>>
>>71909967
>Literally a Plastic Paddy
>>
File: lookathim.png (6 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
lookathim.png
6 KB, 333x293
>>71909702
>2. History. Historically speaking Jews have faced persecution by Europeans (whether you believe it was justified or not)
Catholics:
>make Jews practice moneylending with interest because it's was against christian faith to do so
>blame Jews for usury and getting rich
>force Jews in their own zones(ghetto-term created)
>blame Jews for The Black Death because Jews weren't harmed by it as much(forced isolation)
>Marrano Jew Columbus goes to America
>Jews flee to America during inquisition
>Freemasons(partially Jewish) founded United States
>Federal Reserve created by Jews(USA becomes a dominant global force with petrodollar)
>Jews ruined everything! It's Jews who are shit!
You know, you have to assimilate as a smallish group and be on top of your game regardless whether you believe in current fads or not.
>>
File: HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg (1 MB, 1398x1152) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg
1 MB, 1398x1152
>>71911935
This is the truth!

Have faith friends! God hears the cries of the world!
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
The real story is that bad philosophy is destroying civilization, and yes, there are a lot of Jews that prescribe to said philosophy. Incidentally, it was a Jew that pointed this out decades ago and laid out in damned near prophetic terms what is happening to the West now. If you look at the history of Western philosophy, and the impact of ideas on how the West developed, it all boils down to German philosophers being the -worst- fucking assholes in the whole ordeal. Kant, Hegel, and Marx.

Pic related if you're interested in how it all happened
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.