[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anzac Day: Good or Bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 295x171
I'm curious to see what /pol's opinion on Anzac day is. I personally think that its just another excuse they use to go to war, not to mention that the first landing was a disaster.

>Inb4 "Thats unaustralian"
Good thing I'm a filthy immigrant.
>>
Listen to what the diggers actually have to say you dumb cunt. They actually are very anti war because they don't want anyone else to go through the shit they did.
>>
Anzac day isn't an excuse to get Australians in the mood to go to war. It's to remember the young men killed at Gallipoli and in other conflicts that effected Australia. My grandfather marched in Anzac parades until the day he died because he did it for the mates he had that never got to come home. And if you don't like Anzac day either don't pay attention to it or fuck off.
>>
>>71910402
Someone has to remember them, the rest of the world sure doesn't.
>>
Australia has served well and are world renounced we fought hard and brave
we have every reason to be proud and thank the veterans, and have a beer in there honor
>>
>>71908324
>I'm curious to see what /pol's opinion on Anzac day is. I personally think that its just another excuse they use to go to war, not to mention that the first landing was a disaster.
Nuh its more of a "Give tribute to the dead" thing, most Australian movies about the Battle seem to potray it as tragic rather than Glorious

Fuck off Marxist
>>
It's irrelevant when the only vets we have are from Vietnam and the middle east. Can't remember war when there are no war heroes.
>>
>>71910975
A British general once said hed rather a squad of wounded aussies then a whole battalion of american soldiers in usa
>>
>>71911074

During the first siege of Tobruk Erwin Rommel wrote to Lucie about his Australian opponents from 9th Div saying "their training is much superior to ours".

"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it." -Erwin Rommel.

Australian confirmed best military
>>
>>71908324
It's not some chest beating event where we're celebrating our military might and prowess. It's a solemn event to remember the young men who have died during military service for our country.

Per capita, Australia lost more men than anyone else during the First World War. Everyone in this country at the time lost someone they knew or were related to. They deserve to be honoured, even as the last veterans disappear.
>>
>>71908324
Thanks for the help at Gallipoli...
>>
>>71911278
why were your officers so shit?
>>
>>71911205
Fuck oath cunt
Fuck oath.
>>
Yes let's get rid of it, it's terrible. Why would you want any national holidays to remember those who've died for the homeland? God forbid a nation has some form of identity and culture, that might offend people and you might get called a racist. Fucking sick of these cunts.

If you're living in Australia (especially if you were born here) and aren't willing to die for this land or show respect to those who have died for it in the past then you should get the fuck out of the country you fucking cunt. Even though my parents weren't born here, I was, and the fact I was born here and raised by this country, Australian values and beliefs. My parents were born in Greece, but they left that country and left that part of them behind, fuck Greece.

I'm born in Australia, I am Australia, fuck all your shit cunt countries out of here. Australia #1. Australia is the only country I would die for and defend to the last breath. Regardless of what you feel or think about politics or anything if you're living in a country and you don't respect it you should fuck the fuck out of it and go back to your own shit cunt country. If you haven't noticed am pretty much talking about every single fucking arab, african, asian and southern european thats born here and doesn't respect it.
>>
>>71911781
>this
I am also a second generation immigrant (from britain)
>>
>>71908324
It's good to remember the sacrifices we've made and the soldiers we've lost in terrible, brutal and inhumane conditions I would wish on no one. But I still reckon we need a strong military and parades are always nice to watch and make people proud to be Australian. We don't need shitty China or north Korea/America tier though that's fucking dumb

I just hope the left side realize almost of these soldiers wouldn't of wanted Australia turning into some Chinese or Arab colony.

The left will attempt to spin this into some ww1 trench warfare glorification event which should be stopped and the other half will mention that all militaries are shit and we all need to be multi kulti.

Lest we forgot those brave boys and men.

Where you from OP?
>>
>>71911205
This is a famous fake quote
>>
Todays aussie soldier defends globalisim. Not white Australia.
>>
its a jewish holiday to indoctrinate new cucks into going and losing their life in jewish wars for jewish interests

the anzacs were cucks. but at least they had the excuse of not having any other source of news than that of the jewish ruling elite.

learn from their mistakes
>>
>>71911897
welp

It sure made my Veteran grandad proud. Miss him everyday wish I could of talked more but I was young and thought everything would remain the way it was
>>
>>71908324
I only consider people whose great-grandfathers fought in WW1 or grandparents in WW2 for Australia to be Australian.
>>
>>71911781
Thats right as long as aussie soilders are good little cucks letting every race on earth become 'Australians' we should honor them!
>>
>>71912034

Good on him for hes service i say thanks
>>
>>71911550
They weren't shit, just didn't care for colonial life, you were the cannon fodder with no worth. I'm sorry lads.
>>
>>71912022
I'm pretty sure when my Grandad fough he wasent 'fighting for democracy'. (kek)
HE WAS FIGHTING TO KEEP SLOPES OUT OF HIS COUNTRY.
>>
>>71912323
I'm proud of him

ww2
Korea
Vietnam

Trained our first SAS soldiers was one btw didn't sleep in Officers quarters slept in the conditions his men slept in tents on the ground. Loved a good beer knew his way around the garage and cars. True fucking blue
>>
It can come across as embarrassing. Last year in particular (100 years) got a bit tiresome after a while with the media ramming it down our throats constantly. Not to mention the idiot bogans who treat it like Australia day V2. Remember woolies tried to sell clothes (hoodies etc) with Anzac markings on them? If the Government hadn't shut that shit down, fuckheads all over the country would have lapped it up.

Our soldiers punched above their weight in a botched campaign in a war that was pointless. The first world War was just a massive pissing contest between European superpowers. The lads that died didn't do so for our freedom, they died because the British aristocracy needed cannon fodder.

The men who died needlessly should be remembered. But most people glorify it as something it's not.
>>
>>71912022
60k a year as a basic infantry man and you get to shoot people.

Deaths a certainty in life mate, buying a V8 and a house when you're 19 isn't.
>>
>>71912776
>But most people glorify it as something it's not.

Is this your first day in the country or something? No one glorifies what happened at Gallipoli you soft-dicked cunt fag.
>>
What cuck google doodle will google use for Anzac day.

Remember Australia day with all the Abos from the stolen generation all over it
>>
>>71912926

Yeah they do.
>>
>>71908324
>I personally think that its just another excuse they use to go to war
Fucking what?
>>
My old man was in Vietnam, he wasn't in the ANZAC battalion attached to the Aussies, because he was with 161 battery, RNZ Artillery, not Infantry.
He gave support to Aussies, and his battery did see action as an infantry force, but he never told me if he saw close quarters combat.

Here's to you, my Aussie comrades, and to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
>>
>>71912834
At you openly admit you are a merc for globalists.
Just dont ask me to feel jack shit or 'honor you' when you get your jaw shot off in kikewar X.
>>
>>71912995
No they don't. Hipsters say people glorify it so everything thinks people are glorifying it.
>>
File: 2016-04-20-18-10-05-1771841678.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20-18-10-05-1771841678.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
>>71913205
Woah woah ease up there tough guy.

You make it sound like I give a shit about you and your parasitic way of life. I could of gone about brotherly love and saving kids from being raped by afghan police chiefs but yeah, you're definitely right about this one.
>>
>>71913259
Its a BS claim, ask for proof of glorification, and they cant say shit. Its a day of remembrance and honour. Its the one day, our two countries are closest. Gallipoli is one the most defining moments of our histories.
>>
ANZAC day is celebrating killing turks just because they were turks
>>
>>71913117
Cheers kiwi bro.
>>
>>71913259

It's a source of pride for a lot of young Australian men. Pride founded in something they had nothing to do with.

Just look at the chest beating in this thread. They glorify the actions and reputation of this nations soldiers like it's an extension of their own identity.
>>
>>71913546
Killing turk roaches, against all odds, and fucking off again under there noses. It was a good retreat at least.

Honorable mentions to our ancestors killing savages and gooks.
>>
>>71908324
First landing was actually moderately successful. The beachhead was established even though it was upshore from where originally intended. The Turks only barely managed to contain the initial attack at horrendous cost of life.

The real failure of Gallipoli was what came after, which was a complete lack of strategy beyond a dream that the Turks would somehow break and run at some point.

By the time that it was actually recognized that the campaign was going nowhere theyd been sitting on a beach for months dieing of disease while the Turks and Germans dug in deeper and deeper. Then the breakout plan came along and it was a overcomplicated mess that ended any hope that theyd be able to win. Then the Germans brought heavy guns accross the mainland and it was over.

There was alot of failure in the campaign, but the landing itself was a qualified success.
>>
>>71913446
Good job SJW (I mean soilder) you stopped some random chai boy becoming a boy toy for a. corrupt sandnigger cop. Or maybe his dad sold that boipuss anyway once your tour was over?
>>
>>71910402
This. I marched every year with my great grandfather when he was alive, it's a great tradition.
Too bad my fucking neighbours see this as a great opportunity to blast nigger music all night. As soon as it hits 12pm I'm calling the police.
>>
>>71911781
Good on ya.
>>
>>71913661
As a kiwi, or an Aussie, it IS an extension of our Identity. Its a pivotal part of our history, our fathers and grandfathers, our ancestors fought and died. We WILL remember them. Now fuck off tourist, you clearly aren't a real Aussie.
>>
>>71908324
Literally kill yourself, you don't deserve to live in this country if you have to ask this question.

No true Aussie considers ANZAC day anything more than a memorial for the men that died for our lives, if you can't respect that then kill yourself.
>>
I hate the shitty attempts to make it into something spectacular. That's why I like the dawn service: cold, quiet, peaceful, reflective.

I went to the dawn service in Melbourne a few times. Loads of people, we were all standing on the large concreted area in front of the shrine. Compare that to the dawn service in Kings Park in Perth, we were all standing on grass in the dark under these huge gently moving gums. Really quite beautiful, but also sad as it sort of hit home what the soldiers who didn't return home might have missed
>>
>>71913938
Thats right, any cunt who can get in our front door is an aussie mate! As long as he stops other cunts coming in!
>Wait... What? Thats not banter. Its bullshit.
>>
>>71914041

I said we should remember them. I am saying I don't like people banging the drum like they were the ones doing the fighting. Its not part of your identity, it's part of your history. But you use it to act like a cunt and be a xenophobic piece of shit. If anything, you've proved my point.

Now have another tinnie and calm down before you punch a hole through your monitor you precious little girl.
>>
File: Kiwis in nam.jpg (54 KB, 303x230) Image search: [Google]
Kiwis in nam.jpg
54 KB, 303x230
A day to remember the sickest bantz of our forefathers.
>>
>>71913699
>It was a good retreat at least
Fuck yeah, Monash was in charge of that. First display of brilliance from a great man
>>
>>71913661
It's has absolutely nothing to do with chest beating. You clearly have no idea what's required in a society to make it work and succeed long-term.

You want to get rid of this? Want to bring in more and more people from different parts of the world who don't give a single fuck about your nations history? That's a really good way to make your nation turn into the next middle-eastern shit hole full of tribal warfare between dozens of different groups.
>>
>>71911781
Couldn't have said it better myself.

My mother migrated from Britain and my fathers parents from Netherlands. Yet I would kill for this country, I would die for this country.

Anyone who lives here and wouldn't go that far have no right to call themselves Australian.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
>>
>>71914410
i can get behind this...
>>
File: ANZAC Rifle trap.jpg (39 KB, 619x450) Image search: [Google]
ANZAC Rifle trap.jpg
39 KB, 619x450
>>71914348
I hope those traps they set killed a couple turk roaches, a final 'fuck you' to Attaturk and his musloids.
>>
File: 1449633748453.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1449633748453.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
>Chink shop down the road selling booze on ANZAC morning
>dob them in
>they got mad as fuck and screaming when they were told to stop selling it by cops
>shut up shop few months later
>>
>>71908324
If they were alive today, they would be fighting us.

We are the enemy of everything they fought for.
>>
>>71914274
Not being anti immigrant since xenophobic implies I'm afraid of tiny Chinese men

Found the cuck who supports non white immigration. You think jack, John, Daniel and Shane wanted us to become Chinese servants or get shot by rag head cunts in a cafe in Sydney

Yeah I don't like dumb cunts doing burnouts on this day but you can be respectful and prideful at the same time.
>>
>>71908324

>t. Melbournian who wants to abolish ANZAC day because it contains too many white people.
>>
>>71914349

What does anything I have said have anything to do with the building of Australian society? Do you want to get into the semantics of our adoption of the basics of British culture and politics as a foundation for the Australian way of life? Cause that would be taking the thread off topic.

And for what it's worth, I'm not for opening the doors and letting refugees in. That would be a nightmare for infrastructure and the Government wouldn't make them assimilate like they should.
>>
>>71914274
Fuck off, ya damp eyed nancy boy. Don't back pedal just so you can call me a xenaphobe, for telling you to let people remember their sacrifice.
>>
>>71910585
Man the Battle of Long tan was fucking insane to read about (Yes I'm aware it was in the Vietnam War)
>>
File: 1429609364599.jpg (81 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1429609364599.jpg
81 KB, 620x349
Let us all celebrate the killing of Turks with the drinking of a frosty cold beer tomorrow.
My Kiwi bros, as much as we take the piss out of you guys, we still love ya.
>>
>>71914400
So you would kill for multiculturalisim? Because thats what Australia stands for today. Are you looking foward to shareing a dugout with a leb? Recieve orders from a tranny? Dive into a burning tank to save your poo-in-loo australian 'brother'?
>>
>>71914830
My dads battery supported the Aussies in that battle (my dad wasn't involved in that particular battle though, he joined up later on). ANZAC's forever!
>>
>>71914804

If you read my earlier comments I said they should be remembered.
>>
My Great Grandpa fought in Gallipoli, but he was British, can I still be apart of your Anzac party? he had a lot of cool stories from his time there, like apparently Turks used to cut of soldiers ears and attach them to their belts, did you guys ever here of this?
>>
>>71914887
Right back at ya matey.
>>
>>71908324
I used to live in Australia and we celebrated Anzac day respectfully and had a minute of complete silence.
>>
>>71914902
Bullshit. That's what Melbourne and Sydney stand for.
>>
>>71914726
There's a reason ANZAC is pushed so hard, it's because people much smarter than you know things like that defy a nation and help it grow and prosper and stay united in the face of the worst case scenarios. To keep the "tribe" imploding in on itself like what happens in Arab countries where there is literally no national identify and just dozens of different individual tribes forced under 1 banner by boarders.

It's similar to western civilization as a whole, it's taken millions of lives & thousands of years to get it to where it is now, that's why people have so much fucking respect and love for it and don't just want to see it thrown away because muh racism.
>>
>>71914985
Fuck yeah you can mate, as well as any frenchie or Irishmen (especially them, since the Irish republic refuses to recognize them).

Turks used to steal their dogtags too.
>>
File: 20160424_020509[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160424_020509[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>71914985
picture is of him
>>
It's a day of solemn remembrance. Anyone saying otherwise is just a fuckhead.

Lest we forget lads.
>>
Nuts.

It's about remembering the terrible price paid by people in the defence force to defend our country and our allies.

Lest we forget.
>>
My dad was only 19 when he went.

https://youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY
>>
Who's willing to kill and die for multicultural Australia!
Socail Justice Soilders away!
>>
>>71915184
Really matches /pol/'s colour scheme.

>>71914543
Yeah. Then again ataturk was a pretty based leader for turkey after the war. He did a lot to keep down the influence of Islam in his nation.
>>
I kind of like it as it is very much a day for Whites. The media tries to mention any and all non-White involvement in the Australian war effort of course, but it really is a day for White Australian history and culture. It's also quite nationalistic, which never hurts in this day and age of cultural cuckoldry.

I don't do much more than buy an ANZAC badge though. Went to the Dawn service in the city (Melbourne) once and although it was kind of cool, it was way too busy. However, it was refreshing to be in the city and not being surrounded by hordes of gooks. Just solid White families.

The one thing I really do like about ANZAC day is that it keeps WW1 in living memory. That war was a tragedy and shameful for our race and we cannot allow anything like it to happen again. WW2 was righteous and was a fight to free Western civilisation from Judeo-Bolshevist tyranny (which we sadly lost). WW1 was for nothing.
>>
>>71915240
Lest we forget,
>>
>>71915550
Yeah, away from the firing line haha.
>>
>>71914985
Of course you can mate, ANZAC day is a day of remembrance, it's a day for everyone that isn't turkish.
>>
I cant wait untill Australia is 50% Asian and 25% poo-in-loo!
Let's all defend that idea! Go multiculturalisim! Lets kill and die for our future!
>>
>>71912460
>9
We were your abos.
>>
>>71915570
>ataturk was based
delete this right now you fag
he killed your own men and you praise him
>>
>>71915852
This. China was just as important if not moreso than any ANZAC soldier in the war

#ANZACIsForEveryone
>>
>>71912926
Are you fucking blind of course some idiots do.
>>
Lest we forget.
>>
File: rMrtbu5.png (56 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
rMrtbu5.png
56 KB, 919x737
>>71908324
my grandad was with ANZUK so i observe the day partly out of respect for him (he is still around) but also because i respect the contributions of the Australians and New Zealanders in our wars and for standing by us no matter what.
>>
>>71914545
Your doing God's work anon
>>
File: 1349573015892.jpg (318 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1349573015892.jpg
318 KB, 1102x967
Friendly reminder that you're not Australian if this doesn't give you goosebumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Pz5KsyfN0
>>
Who's Anzack?
>>
it's a great day
>>
>>71916071
>china more important than the ANZAC's
I wouldn't quite go that far mate but I know allot of Chinese people that do ANZAC day because they respect what the diggers did for this nation.
>>
File: 1456745785548.jpg (104 KB, 1000x637) Image search: [Google]
1456745785548.jpg
104 KB, 1000x637
>>71916541
>gif related

Any good WW1 series/movies to watch guis?
>>
File: faggot.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>71916541
>>
>>71916678
what do you mean by the pic? how the turks repelled some insects?
>>
>>71908324
It's about remembering how stupid war is by honoring the dead. It also instills a knowledge of military tradition, military chivalry and honor because they have conducted themselves with the highest dignity in all conflicts since. Unlike just about every nation on earth except our Kiwi cousins.
>>
>>71916678
Gallipoli is a classic. All Quiet on the Western Front is good too.
>>
>>71916778
23-24-25 april is all related to turkey lol
>>
>>71916657
Never seen a chink at any type of ANZAC commemoration and I've been going there for years
>>
>>71908324

I don't support violence, so I don't support ANZAC day.
>>
>>71916520
Brings tears to my eyes every-time.

>>71916378
We'll aways be there to help out our dad.
That is something that all Australians feel are willing to fight for.
>>
>>71914545
The next time you look in the mirror you'll see a cunt.
>>
>>71916678
ANZACS (tv series), Beneath Hill 60, the bbc did some WW1 bits last year but i cant remember the name of them.
>>
>>71916893
It's not common, but from talking to the ones I know that in and of itself is from respect.

They don't feel that it is their place to be there.

That doesn't mean they don't respect the sacrifice.
>>
>>71916893
I have.
>>
>>71916657
Of course! Us white aussies love our anzac days full of gooks and pajeets. That way we know what our ancestors died for.
>>
The men of the anzac deserve to be honored they fought a hellish battle. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>71908324

Another excuse for cunts to get pissed. Australians treat it like Easter, they come for the chocolate but don't give a shit about what it represents.
>>
All nations worth their shit were forged in fire, this is our story of losing our innocence.
>>
>>71916893
I have a Japanese mate who's dad fought in Vietnam.
>>
>>71908324
The military is mainly white. Support your brothers.
>>
>>71917203
>That way we know what our ancestors died for.
This is quite the point. Particularly WW2.
>>
>>71917242
Fuck all cunts go to the Battle of Britain parades, but everyone goes to ANZAC, kinda pisses me off. Aussies and Kiwis fought over the skies of Britain together, but nobody commemorates it. It practically invented the RNZAF for one.
>>
>>71916967
Same sentiment here. If Australia and new Zealand ever need help i will be one of the first in line to lend a hand, and that isn't just talk either.
>>
>>71917242
only after the ceremonial stuff is done
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
>>
Friendly reminder that they've allowed the Chinese and descendants of Chinese military vets to march tomorrow.
>>
>>71917390
Fun fact, there were more south koreans than Aussie or Kiwi soldiers in nam. Second to the yanks of course. Not sure about Japs though.
>>
>>71917550
WTF
>>
>>71917550
And?
>>
File: 1458880254444.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1458880254444.png
631 KB, 715x579
Makes cunts like me stay up all night to go to the dawn service and makes me want to enlist to fight so dumb cunts dont have to
>>
>>71915084

Fuck you Wog!
>>
>>71911781
I'm in the exact same boat as you with my heritage and I fully agree.

Nationalism in western countries these days seems to be synonymous with being a fucking Nazi. There's nothing wrong with taking pride in the history of our country and wanting fight for OUR way of life.

If you come here, you're one us. We're NOT one you and people should fucking respect that.
>>
>>71917550
aus/pol/ loves with the Chinese so nobody minds:
>>71917119
>>71917177
>>
>>71917721
And China has been an enemy of the West since the late 40s.
>>
>>71917550
LE LUZ ANZACS N SHIEEEEET
>>
>>71917721

It's ANZAC day, not CANZAC
>>
>>71916893
There are plenty in the Melbourne parade. It's just hard to tell with the felt hats.
>>
Australia is greatest ally and thought they may not have the largest military they have one of the best in terms of quality. Aussies are full of piss and vinegar, ready to eat their own guts and ask for seconds
>>
>>71917807
I know, my Grandfather was in Korea. Doesn't mean we respect one another, once the war is over. My dad was in nam, when on RnR, they got high and drunk with VC, and fucked mixed race French/viet qts. Truce is a truce, and warriors are warriors.
>>
>>71917979
It's a day for all Australians™ who have a passport. Why should Chinese people feel left out when they are true blue Aussies?
>>
File: 1428670299767.jpg (326 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428670299767.jpg
326 KB, 708x1000
Chinks served, gooks served, abos (kind of) served (in the reserves), white people served

if they're true blue aussie, it doesnt matter what their eyes look like or how much petroleum is in their system.
>>
But it is stupid that chinks march on a day for Aus/NZ. I get ya.
>>
File: 1430205444559.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1430205444559.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
any other day of the year, fuck gooks and chinks for fucking our housing market and fuck abos for being dregs of society
>>
>>71918406
But like what this dude said.
>>
>>71908324
Why do you have to dumb it down to "iz dis gud or bad? lol"

Of course you're a migrant
>>
>>71914887
I have no issues with the Turks. All I want is to take some money from Poms tomorrow because they deserve that shit.
>>
>>71918230

Are you intentionally being this dense?

They're not people of Chinese descent that are in the Australian military, they're Chinese people or people of Chinese descent marching for the Chinese military.
>>
>>71918406
Practically none served in the military as ANZAC soldiers because there was hardly any here anyway. Nothing was stopping them from marching there if their whatever served

Opening up marches for Chinese soldiers who fought for China in the Chinese army is just cuckoldry
>>
>>71917550
Chinese vets who served for the Australian military?
>>
>>71918726
Chinese vets who served in the Chinese army fighting for China
>>
>>71918701
Yeah this our day not theirs. Fair enough.
>>
>>71918788
Against the Axis, I wouldn't have thought there would be any left. I have no problem with that, or even soviet veterans.
>>
>>71918701
Im talking about those currently serving mate

>Opening up marches for Chinese soldiers who fought for China in the Chinese army is just cuckoldry

what?
isnt this day about us fighting Turks so others dont have to?

what does Mao's revolutionary guard have to do with that?
were they the brit Ghurkas?
>>
>>71918909
If they fought japs, they would most likely be nationalists, not commies, they didn't fight much at all, hence why they took power after the war. Mao, even thanked the japs for invading.
>>
>>71918957
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-04/11/c_135267951.htm

No, it's about including everyone because Chinese SJWs feel left out :(
>>
>>71918909
How are you perfectly fine with this?

It's not a WW2 march

It's a march for ANZAC soldiers

The day is becoming just a general war memorial day rather than a day for OUR soldiers.
>>
Any of you cunts going to the dawn parade in Auckland
>>
>>71919263
Nah, going to the one in Greymouth,
Ya fuckin jaffa.
>>
>>71919106
is that not a holiday for their country?

Fighting against the japs and celebrating that is one thing, but we mark Nanking as well now?

im a bit confused here.
>>
>>71919115
We were allies, besides, soldiers are soldiers. It's really only the politicians and their masters that are guilty of anything. If a bloke has disgraced himself he wouldn't march.
>>
File: West Coast Home Guard.jpg (106 KB, 664x678) Image search: [Google]
West Coast Home Guard.jpg
106 KB, 664x678
>>71919263
:DDD
>>
>>71919433
I don't know what they do, but why should they be involved with ANZAC shit if they served in the Chinese army?

>In the past decade, Australia's Returned Service League (RSL) has relaxed its march eligibility by-laws, allowing new Australians from different backgrounds to pay their respects as well.

>Last year, the Sydney chapter of the Association of Descendants of Chinese World War II Veterans successfully marched in the New South Wales capital.
>>
File: 1458178510813.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1458178510813.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
>>71919575
>mfw red Chinese detected tomorrow morning
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.