[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the international community just destroy ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: 1448488969329.jpg (86 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
1448488969329.jpg
86 KB, 800x646
Serious question /pol/. Every modern country seems to say that ISIS is a cancer, that it needs to be defeated, that it is dangerous etc. But nobody is acting.

With all the countries against them, they wouldn't last like maybe 2 weeks. You just send Russia + USA and I guess it is finished in like a year. So if you add France, UK, Germany and all the other european countries with a big army, you can end this war in like one or 2 months.

Why aren't we doing anything and why are we only "protecting ourselves against terrorism" (without even closing our borders)? In France our Prime Minister even said that "we'll have to learn how to live with terrorism because it's only the beggining".

Why don't we strike back /pol/? Are we really cucked this much?
>>
>>71908316
> Pic related
One of the most based lines ever told by a human being.
>>
>>71908316
shameless selfbump
>>
>>71908316

ISIS is an American organisation so people are careful in striking against it
>>
>>71908316
>Why don't the international community just destroy ISIS?

Because someone from the international community is either funding it or making money from it.
>>
I think it's because there isn't one big area that's "just the bad guys". They occupy cities. All of those countries have to agree to bomb the shit out of cities full of civilians if they want to stop ISIS. No one wants to be the first one to say "let's just do it". I mean all edgy, shitposters aside, how do you take them out? Is it honestly okay to kill thousands of civilians to get it done? Seems to me that it would be like blowing up a building when there's a hostage situation going on inside.

inb4 "mudslimes aren't people". Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>71908316
>destroy ISIS

Lurk more nigger
>>
>>71908316
Probably because it's like fighting a guerilla war, so it's difficult to bomb them without killing HEAPS of possibly innocent people.
>>
>>71908316
Jews.
>>
>>71908316
They don't want to, there is a plan going on and money going in and out
If all countries want to destroy ISIS they would've done it a long time ago but they don't want to.
If they are really fighting ISIS and now they didn't do some progress then i think ISIS is stronger than any country which is sounds stupid.
>>
No one wants to is why. They are simply too convenient for every government involved.

>America gets a scary outside threat to point towards to get more security.
>Europe get's floods of immigrants who'll support bigger government perpetually.
>Russia get's to fight against US interests to overthrow Assad and get away with it by saying we're just helping fight those psychos.
>Assad get's to stay in power by saying look at the lunatics who oppose me.
>Iran gets to say look at what Sunni muslims want to do to us you need our government to keep you safe.
>Turkey gets people to sell weapons to and a smoke screen to bomb Kurds behind.
>Saudi Arabia has a new proxy to fund to kill Shias.
>Israel literally buys oil from them.

They could be taken out immediately by just stopping their funding, wouldn't even have to fire a single weapon, but it's just too beneficial for every government even tangentially involved to have an over the top insane death cult to be everyone's boogeyman.

They will be around for I'd say another decade until we need some boogeyman in Africa for an excuse to get all their rare earth minerals once that becomes the new hot commodity for all our stupid smartphone and tablet gizmos.
>>
We've been forced to fight with one hand behind our backs since the postwar period began.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (552 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
552 KB, 499x375
>>71909524
>Middle East
>Innocent people
>>
>>71908316
With tacticals nuke ISIS is destroyed in 3 days.

But:
>muh civilians

The other thing is NATO and especially USA don't want that Assad stay and be under russian control.
Other thing is when you set troops on the ground it cost shitton of money and you are stucked with it for 10 years minimum.
>>
>>71908316
ISIS do great prices on oil, and they spend a lot of money buying weapons.
>>
File: Bossman.png (417 KB, 402x413) Image search: [Google]
Bossman.png
417 KB, 402x413
Protip: It's in the West's interests to have a destabilised Middle East.

Aside from occasional terrorist attacks, there is little risk in allowing an Islamic war to carry on in the Middle East, while simultaneously selling weapons to those involved.

Getting involved ourselves would be costly and ultimately achieve no benefit for us.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (64 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
64 KB, 504x720
Isis is useful because of cheap oil.
If you attack them you will end up fighting against western interests
>>
File: 1443493981464.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1443493981464.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>71909432
>Is it honestly okay to kill thousands of civilians to get it done
I thought you would have learned that that is the only way after we the whole atomic incident
>>
Because ISIS is being funded by Mossad, the CIA and British Intelligience. Edward Snowden released this information two years ago. The project was called the Hornets Nest.

Members involved are obviously gaining something from this co-op of secret terrorism funding. Its quite clear they wanted to kill Bashir Al Assad, but failed in doing so thanks to Russia.

What else are they gaining?
>>
>>71908506
hello where are the proofs that he said it
>>
>>71908316
Because the whole situation in the middle east is a huge clusterfuck and every intervention has made things worse.
But I think we all know that's not the real reason.
The only reason any western nation would intervene is because a) oil/money and b) geopolitical bullshit
We have really fucking cheap oil, instead of attacking ISIS we could just burn money instead.
And I am not well read enough to answer b). I guess it has something to do with the failing of the destabilization of russia via a putch in Ukraine and the fact that doesn't matter what we do the population will hate us anyway.
>>
File: 1449337997856.jpg (102 KB, 948x787) Image search: [Google]
1449337997856.jpg
102 KB, 948x787
>>71908316
> international community just destroy ISIS
naive kid
>>
>>71908506
>>71910045
He never said it, I think it was taken from an American film though
>>
>EU suddenly flooded with third worlders

if you think this was coincidence you haven't been paying attention
>>
File: 1445535698774.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445535698774.jpg
195 KB, 1080x1080
>>71908316
US uses them to put pressure on Assad, US gets to sell so much weapons to its allies "to fight against terrorism" that their manufacturers can barely meet the demand, US can hope that radical Islam spreads to its enemies like Russia and China who are much closer to ME than America is and have a sizeable Muslim population, US can use rapefugee flow to weaken Europe and make it even more dependent on America for protection. All in all there are literally no downsides to letting terrorism grow in ME for the US of A.
Meanwhile, among the parties that suffer from it the most, Europe is cucked and Russia doesn't have the capacity or desire for a full-blown war on foreign soil.
>>
>>71908316
Je crois que c'est simplement parce que les grandes puissances n'en profiteront pas. Sinon on peut finir presque tous les conflits dans ce monde.
>>
File: britprotest.jpg (497 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
britprotest.jpg
497 KB, 1000x666
>>
>>71910289
He said it, he just wasnt first
>>
>>71908316
Because soft ass western leaders allowed their army to manifest into an ideology. Every muslim that even thinks about a kaliphate is now a possible ISIS terror cell.
>>
>>71910450
>Intervene
Hey why do you risk the lives of our soldiers in a war we didn't want
>use drones instead
that's soooooo wrong. ugh
>don't do anything
Hey fucking government would you please stop those islamists from throwing gays from rooftops and stoning them afterwards?
>>
File: 1459692070270.webm (286 KB, 266x426) Image search: [Google]
1459692070270.webm
286 KB, 266x426
>Why aren't we doing anything

I can't believe people in the Information Age are still this stupid. Why aren't we doing anything to stop the terrorist nation we created, armed, and continue to finance?

We certainly will do something to stop them - once the U.S. Government has gotten its money's worth out of them.

You live in fear of ISIS. As intended. As long as you are scared, you need the government. As long as you need the government, you will keep your whore mouth shut and do as you're told.
>>
>>71910826
You should negotiate with ISIS instead.

https://twitter.com/channel4news/status/673235200608866304
>>
>>71910450
I fucking hate these people so much. What alternative solution would they offer? Because doing nothing is not a solution.
>>
File: brits2.jpg (94 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
brits2.jpg
94 KB, 600x450
>>71910826
It's interesting because these protesters were protesting against military intervention AGAINST ISIS in Syria. I'm wondering whether they're idiots who are just misinformed and think that parliament was voting to bomb the Syrian army, or whether they're being intentionally dishonest.

It's like think that every time there's a conflict you should just stay out of it, but accept all the civilians of the countries involved into your own country. Like the plan is to do nothing against ISIS, let them eventually take Syria, and take Syria's population into your own country. Just do nothing, man. Just sit and be overrun.

I'm also annoyed that they seem to think that any use of planes against ground targets means carpet-bombing of cities. Guided small munitions are so expensive and are very good at avoiding civilian casualties, yet these hand-wringing twats hate their use all the same. At this rate we might as well just carpet-bomb Raqqa and Mosul. Just pull a fucking Grozny on them, leave nothing standing. It would get the same outcry.
>>
>>71910561
I know how he tends to speak, this isn't something that he would ever say, at least in public.
>>
>>71911004
le dropping bombs maymay
>>
File: 1459425271562.jpg (65 KB, 571x378) Image search: [Google]
1459425271562.jpg
65 KB, 571x378
>>71911547
Dropping bombs is pretty good for business.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-arms-insight-idUSKBN0TN2DA20151204
>>
>>71908316
Because you can't stop similar radicalism with addressing the actual causes. Which is a destabilized middle east. Which no one wants to fix because it being unstable gives western countries an excuse to intervene and take what they want. Which causes the destabilization
>>
>>71911204
I had a conversation about it with some people.
Some actually think that the best solution is not doing anything. This world makes me mad
>>
>>71908316
We are building grate Israel by destabilizing middle east.
>>
>>71911851
Yet no doubt the same people wanna take all dem poor refugee children. ;___;
>>
>>71911952
Why wouldn't you take them?
You're not a racist anon, are you?
>>
File: brits on isis.png (35 KB, 594x326) Image search: [Google]
brits on isis.png
35 KB, 594x326
>>71911004
>>
>>71912660
>if you sat down & talked them, understood their beef, u'd prob be beheaded
fixed
>>
>>71912921
"We accept your invitation to talk over dinner, but we'll also behead you" --ISIS's response to the bishop of Baghdad
>>
>>71913242
So progressive
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.