[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads how do you deal with liberal brainwashed women? I was talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Lads how do you deal with liberal brainwashed women?

I was talking to a girl recently about Islam and how gays and women are treated like shit under Islam, she basically called me a racist and said not all muslims are like that!

She has a bunch of gay friends and she is a slut so i really can't understand why these same people support Islam?

Is it even worth trying to convince them? i have traveled to 9 different countries where Islam is a majority and i even have friends who have like 3 wives and yet she still was calling me a racist for telling the truth.
>>
>>71908228
Her rape of reckoning will come. Don't worry
>>
Convert to Islam and tell her she should be stonned to death for being a whore.
>>
>>71908228
>>71908455
> samefagging on pol
Are you stupid? :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71908228
>>71908455
My nigga you just fucked up
>>
>>71908455
>>71908228

>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71908228
>>71908455
You bring shame to Britain
>>
It's ok, she'll learn sooner or later
>>
File: 1460293340005.jpg (7 KB, 201x142) Image search: [Google]
1460293340005.jpg
7 KB, 201x142
>>71908228
>>71908455
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x192
>>71908455
>being this retarded
>>
>>71908228
Oh, you're another "Muslims are the true misogynists" idiot. The whole reason women are rushing to polling booths in droves to vote for more muslim male immigration is because those muslims are patriarchal and masculine.

You're only making things worse with that argument. In order to save our countries, we must be patriarchal and aggressive.
>>
>>71908228
Lie to them
Fuck their pussy
Never call her again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.