[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucking did it, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (331 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331 KB, 1242x2208
Hillary shill quits after arguing with Trump supporters on 4chan. Said shill defects to Bernie after poltards point out the obvious: Hillary is an empty, power-mad, insufferable human being, less preferable to Sanders who at least believes his own schtick.

http://smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
>>
>>71907272

> /pol/ countertrolled the trolls to such an extent they broke and changed sides

This is meme magic the likes of which God Himself has never seen
>>
File: madukraniankid.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
madukraniankid.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
>mfw /pol/'s bait is so powerful, it can destroy shills upon contact
>>
>>71907272
You dance with the devil...
>>
>>71907272
Is this the Democrat equivalent of "I'm a Cruz missile now" shitposting?
>>
YAM BERNMISSILE NOW
>>
>>71907393
The US election has opened up some kind of rift where meme magic is simply uncontrollable now
>>
Obvious Trumpcuck false flagging. Just like when that guy who has posted exclusively pro-Trump posts for months on reddit was apparently also organizing pro-Cruz raids on /pol/.

Fuck off, no one is falling for your bullshit.
>>
>>71907272
>[current year]
>/pol/ has studied nazi / jewish propoganda and praises kek on the daily
>meme magic has been realized
Political science majors will be studying meme magic for years to come.

>>71908552
Yes
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 1031x573) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 1031x573
After leaving the Hillary fold, this guy will probably go on to an equally retarded level of idiocy: cash out, give to Bernie.
>>
>>71908897

Oh look. Another Hillary Shillary doo..How hard do we have to push before you off yourself?
>>
>>71908897
Shill confirmed. Let's keep it posting, every post costs Hillary money.
>>
File: 1459109060411.jpg (135 KB, 686x820) Image search: [Google]
1459109060411.jpg
135 KB, 686x820
>>71908897
Can't tell if you're a shill or just retarded.
>>
File: image_1.png (598 KB, 630x467) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
598 KB, 630x467
>>71909041
>tfw poli sci major
>tfw you got in early on the meme magic phenomena

Browsing this site had done a lot for once
>>
>>71907272
Can't come to /pol/ with out it changing your worldview. I came here learned some hard truths and began to see Trump as the logical choice, any logical person who is not totally brainwashed by propaganda can come to the same decision, even paid shitposters.
>>
>>71907272
>Bernie being genuine

A genuine idiot perhaps, or maybe not since he's banking on his supporters donations.
>>
>>71909516
party lines, some people just can't make the jump. I blame the U.S.'s love for watching sports.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 426x960
>>71908897
0.05$ has been sent to your PayPal account
>>
>>71907272
She's gonna vote for Hillary whether she votes for Hillary or not, that's what she doesn't get.

Man, to still believe in the elections at this stage, you have to be the dumbest of the dumb.
>>
>>71907393
No faggot

In the article she mentions she was originally a Hillary supporter then switched to a "closet Bernie supporter"

Then admits Hillary is a power hungry whore and became a full Bernie supporter

Oh yea, she mentions 4chan but she says we are scum and we were very hard to manipulate to support a scummy candidate like Bernie
>>
>>71910647
Don't discount the fact that this shit has the local Hillary shill on duty all butt bothered, calling this a false flag from "Trumpcuck[s]"
>>
>>71910647

She clearly states 4chan was what broke her and turned her to a Bernie supporter.
>>
So, for real, how do I become I paid shill? I knew it was a real thing, but it seems like it was ACTUALLY a viable job, at least for the election season. I could use a side gig, and I want to see if I can shill for Trump on places like Reddit.
>>
>>71909312
What a fucking QT

bet she sucked his dick after that too
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.