[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing a paper for school on this flag. Sadly, everyone in class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Trueflag.png (851 KB, 1080x825) Image search: [Google]
Trueflag.png
851 KB, 1080x825
Writing a paper for school on this flag. Sadly, everyone in class including the teacher is a libtard.

I found some great resources online that explain the true meaning. However I got dismissed saying they weren't credible.

Anyone know about good books that explain the truth? Most of the material I've seen is pure bullshit propaganda that libtards use to spread fake bullshit like "it represents racism".

It's fucking sad how the zionist jews and their puppets (George Soros and others) mesmerized the libtards.

This generation and the next are doomed to disinformation campaigns, and they are eating it.

It's like, nobody cares to educate themselves anymore. All they care is about social media networks and shit like that.

"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" (Orwell, 1949). This is what we are seeing, today now more than ever.

Orwell, G. (1949). 1984
>>
>Racists use flag to represent themselves
>the flag doesn't represent racism guys
Symbols are what they are used for. Red means stop. Green means go. That peace of shit flag means racists are about.
>>
File: 1429478213789.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1429478213789.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>71906401
jew detected
>>
It's literally a military flag, it's the naval jack of the navy of the Confederate States of America. The political entity CSA had an entirely separate flag
>>
>>71906224
> everyone in my class doesnt agre with me.
> they're weird!

Get homeschooling you fuckin dirty redneck
>>
File: 1456844925008.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1456844925008.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
>>71906401
fuck off eternal yank

i hope you're just a kike
>>
>>71906401
you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey
>>
>>71907459
i want to find the OP of that copypasta and buy him some beer.
>>
My direct paternal ancestor great*3 grandfather fought and died for the confederacy as a volunteer. He did not own slaves.

He did not fight for the rights of wealthy men to own slaves. He fought for the same reason his neighbor's fought - yankees were in the South as aggressors, . There's a good chance the man never even met a slave; he certainly didn't own one nor did any of his relatives.

I am not racist

He was a simple farmer with a young family. I've honored him by giving my son his name and am proud to know my son's namesake fought for his brothers and community as any capable man should do.

It is with no malice towards anyone that I am proud of my ancestor and his confederacy and I will not disgrace my blood because you get assblasted about ridiculous shit like a flag

Fuck you and fuck yankees and fuck traitor lincoln
>>
>>71906224
>War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength
<orwell
nigguh stalin is the one who said that
>>
>>71907863
This is exactly the point I was writing about. That this flag is a military flag AND IS NOT ABOUT RACISM. Heck, it is entirely the oposite. Yet, libtards at school all say it represents the KKK and hate against blacks.

It's pretty stupid. Can't expect anything else though as teacher is a feminist, Sanders fanatic and hates the second amendment.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.