[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't euroslaves own and carry these around? Are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why can't euroslaves own and carry these around? Are the elite afraid the people could be a threat if armed?
>>
File: 9U6N4Hh.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
9U6N4Hh.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>71905459
>forgets /pol/ shows what country youre in
oh, sweet summerchild back to /b/ with you now
>>
>>71905459
You can't even own an Airsoft rifle
>>
>>71906085
At least we don't have knife control
>>
>>71906558
how retarded are you?
>>
>>71906782
He's Australian.
>>
File: Quintessentially british.jpg (102 KB, 482x517) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially british.jpg
102 KB, 482x517
>>71906870

He looks quintessentially british to me
>>
>>71906870
lmao
>>
>>71906558
he ain't a britbong ya knobhead
>>
>>71906558
We do, it's just not publicized. We aren't allowed to own an object for the purposes of self defence.
That means
>no guns (obviously) unless you use it for the job, in that case you can only use it on the job
>no knives unless you have a good reason (like taking it to get sharpened or something)
>no tasers
>no fucking pepper spray
>we aren't allowed pepper spray
>we're so god damn cucked we aren't allowed pepper spray
>no pointy sticks if you aren't coming from the pointy stick factory
>no baseball bats if you aren't going to/coming from baseball practice
>no pointy objects on the end of key chains
I'm surprised marital arts is legal here.
>>
>>71907038

Oi quit siding with the seppo ya dum cunt
>>
>>71907180
I side with whoever I want ya silly cunt
>>
File: _44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif (14 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
_44922355_us_pop_proj2_466.gif
14 KB, 466x328
>>71906085

You can't even control your demographics
>>
>>71907661
>nigger population stable
Ill take spics over more nogs anyday
>>
>>71905459
We can own and carry those around, getting the Waffentragschein is only hard in certain Cantons.
>>
File: britain-lee-rigby-murder-trial.jpg (38 KB, 635x473) Image search: [Google]
britain-lee-rigby-murder-trial.jpg
38 KB, 635x473
>>71905459
The ruling classes are afraid, gun laws starting getting tight in the UK after WW1 and the commie take overs in east Europe.

No the system is literally eating its own supporters.

check this:

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160415/1038070551/sas-hero-falklands-war.html

The political system is circling the drain when it turns on its actual supporters.

Un fucking believable.
>>
>>71908336

>Britbongs will defend this
>>
>>71905459
Because really ugly Partially trained brit hags grab them from your holster and shoot up coffee shops, they admit it themselves
>>
>Czech Republic
>do 3 simple tests (knowledge, shooting, maintenance, all in all two days of preparation max)
>get permit

We can buy almost anything but automatic rifles, even better if you get your permit as "historic research" one, then you can get some crazy shit from WWII without problem.

Open carry is illegal, concealed carry is legal, but you need to get permit for that too (one form at police station, they give it to everybody).

I think we're pretty good. Always thought that "no handguns in UK" is meme, thinking they're the same as us, and ameriflags were making fun of us because we can't buy assault rifles at walmart. But found out recently that we have it pretty decent.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.