[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 26
File: triggered.jpg (317 KB, 600x2400) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
317 KB, 600x2400
Is she right /pol/?
>>
Basically
>>
>>71904713
yep
>>
>>71904713

Who is this based cummy mummy?
>>
I just hate ugly traps.
>>
She is.
>>
>>71904713
I advocate for the rights of gays to not de discriminated against but I don't agree that the answer to this questin is as simple as yes or no.

Like it or not, claim them to have a mental illness or not, people who consider themselves to be trans-gendered exist and will continue to do it.

Which bathroom should they use? The one which is right for the individual.

None of this, well now men can use the womens restroom bullshit.

Do you look like a girl? Then go to the womens.

Do you look like a guy? Then go to the mens.
>>
>>71905343
So then looks does decide the gender in your opinion. So her argument is correct. Dress as a pirate and you become a pirate. Dress as a woman and you become a woman
>>
>>71905490
No, dressing as one is not enough, I said looks like.

A man in a dress cannot go into the womens, only if they actually look like a female can they go into the womens. They need to be pre surgery on hormones, that prevents men from putting a dress on and creeping on girls.
>>
Until we can actually change someone's sex, genetically, there is no argument. You're still a dude. You can get implants and all that shit and still be a pretty dude, but you're still a dude.

>>71905343

My problem with the whole bathroom thing is people pretending that it's a wide spread problem. There's not many trannies out there, they're not even .001% of the population. Do we really need to reorganize they way everybody uses the fucking bathroom, just to make a couple thousand shemales happy?

How about fuck you trannies? How about there's only a few of you, and we don't need to drop every goddamn thing and make concessions for you? If your purfumed assholes made up like 10% of the population, then it might be a different story, but you're not.
>>
>>71905673
I added a caveat to clarify.
>>71905673
>>
>>71905343
>Like it or not, claim them to have a mental illness or not, people who consider themselves to be trans-gendered exist and will continue to do it.

We are not arguing about whether or not these people exists. We all know they do... that is the reason we are having the argument in the first place.

>Which bathroom should they use? The one which is right for the individual

So there can be no more sex-segregated bathrooms, then. If i, as a man, feel more right going to the womens i can do that, correct? Transsexual is not a different category of sexes. They are not something in between, are they..
>>
>>71905724
read what I added.
>>71905633
>>
>>71904713
looks like my grandmother if she wasn't a blonde
>>
>>71905633
So unpassable trannies are not allowed. What about women that kindda look like men? Or those kids, where you cant really determine what sex they are. They can just choose for themselves?
>>
File: 1242690485456.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1242690485456.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>girls hate doing girl things
>women will never wear dresses again
>>
>>71905633
>>71905343
Who will be to judge who passes and who doesn't? Will there be some dude sitting next to bathroom door and taking a look at you every time you want to go to the shitter? Will feminine looking men be forced into women's bathrooms? Will manish chicks be assigned male ones?
>>
But a combination of pirate clothes and piracy make her a pirate
And a combination of football clothes and playing football make her a football player
So a combination of dresses and acting like a bitch should make someone a woman?

Nah.
>>
File: trrr.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
trrr.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
No but having a limbic system which controls instinctual behaviors and a hypothalamus form and behaviors that do not match your birth sex definitely make you non-standard XX or XY karyotypical.

Trannies have several regions of the brain that more closely resemble the opposite sex:
>Structural Hemispheric and Lobar Connectivity
>Hypothalamus structure and activation
>Cortical Thickness
>White Matter
>Differences in Limbic nucleus
>Callosal Shapes
>Androgen receptor repeat length

The biggest differences lie in the limbic and endocrine control systems (hormones and instincts).

Conservashits like to talk about how we are biological creatures ruled by instinct. Well, how far fetched is it to assume that we have an instinctual sense of gender that drives natural behaviors? How else do you guys know to grab and thrust? Dominate and provide? Isn't the entire basis of the conservative traditionalist philosophy that we are "naturally" created to behave biologically (provider / nurture duality)?

I'll drop evidence.
>>
>>71905957

Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”. An MRI study of 22 transwomen and 28 transmen examined the shape of the corpus callosum in the brain at a specific cross-sectional plane, and compared this shape with that observed in 211 XY karyotype males and 211 XX karyotype females. Their results demonstrated that not only could the sex of the patient be determined with 74% accuracy from the MRI picture, but the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender, and not their biological sex.

Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids". A positron emission tomography (PET) study showed that smelling androgens (male pheromones) caused transwomen to respond in the hypothalamus region of their brain in a manner similar to XX karyotype women. However, smelling estrogen-based pheromones also caused them to respond in the hypothalamus region in a manner similar to XY karyotype men. This combination of results suggests that transwomen occupy an “intermediate position with predominantly female features” in the way the hypothalamus reacted.

Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality." BSTc size in transwomen resembles that of ciswomen and is independent of sexual orientation.

Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism." CYP17 -34 T>C SNP allele frequencies were statistically significantly divergent between FtM transgender people and cisfemale controls; genotype distributions were also divergent in a statistically significant manner.
>>
>>71905990
>>71905957

Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism." Genes involved in sex steroidogenesis are components to transgenderism and gender dysphoria; specifically, androgen receptor repeat length polymorphisms were observed in an MtF-transgender population, but not a cismale population; this warrants the conclusion that male gender identity is mediated by the androgen receptor.

Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation." Meta-analysis of sex-steroid production and prenatal androgen exposure in transgender people.

Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation." Analysis of prenatal androgen exposure similar to Gooren, but notes that neurological testosterone availability in MtF trans people is deficient, causing transgenderism or non-heterosexualism.

Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity." The structure of the anterior hypothalamus plays a strong role in the development of transgenderism; INAH3 volume in transwomen resembles ciswomen, and INAH3 volume in transmen resembles cismen.

Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism." MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a cismasculine brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.
>>
>>71905822
You can have all the ugly trannies and women.
>>
>>71905822
Go in the bathroom you most look like you should be using if you're kinda in the middle.

>>71905928
Its a social rule, not a legal one.

It's up to people to support it.
>>
>>71906010
>>71905990
>>71905957

Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”. A 2012 study examined cortical thickness in the brain between 29 XY karyotype males, 23 XX karyotype females, 24 transmen, and 18 transwomen. None of the transsexual subjects had received any hormone treatment prior to the study. Using an MRI, the researchers found that the transwomen had more cortical thickness than the XY males in three regions of the brain. The transmen showed evidence of masculinization of their grey matter. In all transsexuals studied, the key differences from their biological sex were found in the right hemisphere. On a graph, transpeople statistically fell in the middle between the XX and XY karyotypes.

Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People". 94 subjects, 23 FtM, 21 MtF, 25 cisFemale, 25 cisMale: average age 26. Transsexual subjects did not fulfill criteria for current comorbidities but 9 reported history of depression (n = 2), specific phobias (n = 3), obsessive compulsive disorder (n = 1), anorexia nervosa (n = 2), and substance abuse (n = 4). All patients reported subjective feelings to belong to the other gender before or at puberty. Investigating structural networks in female-to-male and male-to-female transsexuals, we observed differences in hemispheric and lobar connectivity as well as local efficiencies when compared with healthy controls.

Boston University Medical Center. "Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity." The researchers conducted a literature search and reviewed articles that showed positive biologic bases for gender identity. These included disorders of sexual development, such as penile agenesis, neuroanatomical differences, such as grey and white matter studies, and steroid hormone genetics, such as genes associated with sex hormone receptors. They conclude that current data suggests a biological etiology for transgender identity.
>>
File: 1459713815116.png (239 KB, 520x527) Image search: [Google]
1459713815116.png
239 KB, 520x527
>dress up in some black clothes and a balaclava
>hold up a few guns
>surprised when a cop takes you for a criminal
>>
>>71905938
Actualy just behavior is enough. Football player isn't magically transformed into something else as soon as he takes away his uniform, pirate is a pirate whether or not he wears a stereotypical pirate clothing and woman is still a woman even if naked.
>>
>>71906047
>>71906010
>>71905990
>>71905957

V.S. Ramachandran "Occurrence of phantom genitalia after gender reassignment surgery". Around 60% of cis-men who have had to have their penis amputated for cancer will experience a phantom penis. Data from several dozen post-operative subjects lends support to our prediction that they have a lower incidence of phantom penis/breast sensations than ‘‘normal’’ individuals who have undergone amputation of the same appendage, for other medical reasons. More remarkably our prediction that female-tomale transsexuals would have a phantom penis also 1002 Ramachandran and McGeoch

seems to be correct. Indeed, more than half of the around 30 female-to-male transsexuals we have interviewed, claim to have experienced this, often since early childhood.

Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study." By diffusion-tensor-imaging MRI and fractional anisotropy analysis of various transgender and cisgender people, FtM transgender people more closely resembled a masculine-structured brain than a feminine- structured brain, noted by the study in the structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract. White matter microstructure therefore plays a role in gender identity.

Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents". Androstadienone, a particularly fragrant chemosignal responsible for sex-based differences in hypothalamic microstructure; children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender.

Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus." BSTc somatostatin-expressing neuron counts - twice as high in cismen and transmen as in ciswomen and transwomen. More intense Zhou.
>>
>>71905990
I totally believe that trannies are determined by their genetics. No doubt about it. Their brains acts differently? No doubt. My point is exactly that genetics are at the center of this discussion. They have XX chromosomes, well then that is the sex you are.. end of discussion.
>>
>>71905832
Plenty of women wear dresses mate
>>
>>71904713

Feminists say, "my clothes dont make me a slut."

Feminists say your clothes can define your gender.

Feminists be crazy. Don't judge me on my appearance but do judge others on theirs if they are swinging a salami.
>>
>>71905957
>>71905990
>>71906010
>>71906047
You are evil conservative nazi cuz gender is a social construct. :^)
>>
>>71906083
So if i am doing an acting job at a theatre and i am acting as a woman i actually become an actual woman for the duration of the play?
>>
>>71906226
>>71906083
sorry.. i misread you. nevermind this point
>>
File: genderdysphoria2.png (173 KB, 767x696) Image search: [Google]
genderdysphoria2.png
173 KB, 767x696
>>71904713
Yes
>>
>>71906115

But sex is not binary.

>There is no in between. Period. You are either male or a female

1. XXY
2. 45, X
3. Androgen insensitivity syndrome
4. Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
5. DSD

Here are five intersex conditions where the patients are NOT binary. Two of those don't even have the same chromosome structure as XX or XY.

Anybody born with any of those conditions is neither fully male nor female. They are literally intersex.

The concept of XX and XY as nomenclature devices to determine sex is only 80 years old. It was founded on very shoddy pseudo-science (Element Y). There were many incorrect assumptions about what XX and XY means. Yes clearly the genetic makeup of a tranny is overwhelming XY but if you recognize and accept (which you did) that trannies have a different brain, then is it that hard to accept them as some sort of middle-ground mutation?

In my eyes, the brain is literally the most important part of our body. It controls and supersedes everything else.
>>
>>71906098
>phantom penis
There are people with additional phantom limbs. Should we sew additional arms onto them?
>>
>>71904713
I know trannys have wrecked ass holes that constantly leak, but can't they just shit at home and save a bunch of trouble? Almost like they are mentally ill and want attention....huh, maybe they really are women mentally
>>
File: 1460551320607.jpg (23 KB, 380x326) Image search: [Google]
1460551320607.jpg
23 KB, 380x326
>>71904713

This postmodern nonsense is entirely self-contradictory.

>NO MORALITY IS OBJECTIVE.

>EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE AND RELATIVISTIC.

>NOW STAND IN AWE AS I ATTEMPT TO ASSERT OBJECTIVE MORAL TRUTH CLAIMS!

>MUH "RIGHTS!"

>MUH DIGNITY

>MUH FREEDUMS

>MUH LIBERTIES

>MUH OBJECTIVE MORAL TRUTH CLAIMS IN AN ENTIRELY NIHILISTIC AND RELATIVISTIC FRAMEWORK!
>>
>>71906098
>Phantom penis

Thats gonna be my serial killer name

'' The Phantom Penis strikes again! ''
>>
>>71906387
How are you gonna get such a name? Or are you gonna cheat and just introduce yourself as Phantom Penis in some note to press?
>>
>>71905343
>Do you look like a girl? Then go to the womens
>Do you look like a guy? Then go to the mens
were you born with a vagina?then go to womens
were you born with a penis?then go to mens
simple
>>
File: Fem-Logic.png (912 KB, 1148x666) Image search: [Google]
Fem-Logic.png
912 KB, 1148x666
>>71906158
>Feminists say, "my clothes dont make me a slut."
>Feminists say your clothes can define your gender.

This is a good point.
>>
>>71906387
>>71906299

Lol. What that study shows is very interesting:

Normal males who had to get their penis amputated due to medical reasons or accidental reasons almost all experience phantom sensations of still having a penis.

Transgender MtF individuals almost NEVER experience phantom penile syndrome.

They then predicted that FtM transgender people would report feeling phantom sensations of having a penis. They did another study later and found this to be overwhelmingly true.

It's interesting because why would the majority of cis-men feel phantom syndrome but transwoman nearly zero?
>>
>>71904713
Totally thought she was going to have the third one be a slutty outfit and ask, "does this make me a slut?"
>>
>>71906295
Okay. You made several point, and they are all very good. I will try to adress them.

Granted. There are several different make-ups of chromosomes. All make-ups still makes people human, and it also makes people an "in-between" sexes. Trannies however does not usually have any of these defficiencies and therefore are not an in-between sex.

The brain is the most important part of our body for most things, except when it comes to saying something about your genetic make-ups. If a man truely believes he is a shark, he does not become a shark.

The brain can make people act differently, but it does not change your body.
>>
>>71904713
LOL SHES RACIST AND FEMINISTIC AND MISOGYNISTIC AND SEXIST AND HOMOPHOBIC, ALSO ISLAMOPHOBIC(lol why not) AND VILE HUMAN BEING NUMALE WHITE PRIVELAGE WOMAN, PROBABLY STRAIGHT AND HILARY VOTER. HORRIBLE.
>>
It's wrong because if you identify yourself as being russell wilson, you should be allowed to wear his uniform, play his position, and get a portion of his salary (you should get it all, but the world isn't perfect).
>>
>>71905343
Pedophiles will do a lot to molest a child. Trying their best to look like a women will be easy for them.
>>
>>71906635
They could be simply not reporting it fearing being labeled as fakes? Self-delusion is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>71906295
>IT IS DISCRIMINATION when glove manufacturers don't make gloves for the one person out of 5,000,000 who has six fingers per hand
>not all people have 5 fingers per hand!
>it is proven by science

This is how silly you sound. Do you understand how rare medically intersex people are compared to people who are fucked up in the head and have a penis chopping fetish?
>>
>>71906684

>The brain can make people act differently, but it does not change your body.

Obviously. I don't know a single transgender person that truly believes they are the opposite sex. It's obviously not the case otherwise they wouldn't be transitioning or transgender.

Transgender people just want to move as close as they can to their preferred phenotype and perform the social role of that gender.
>>
>>71904713
Yes.
>>
>>71906819
so if i read you correctly, trannies don't actually believe they are women. They just really want to pretend to be one. And all other people must help them in this play-pretend?
>>
>>71906601
Actualy radfems hate trannies more than /pol/ ever could.
>>
>>71905343
Fun fact, there's actually a drug to treat this called pimozide. A study was conducted in which a cross dressing man who wanted to transition was given 2mg of said drug a day. The study found that the man no longer wanted the surgery, and even gave up cross dressing.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/
>>
>>71906984
The favorite hobby of the extreme left is killing other leftists who don't fit their particular type of leftism.
It's a good thing and I think it should be encouraged.
>>
>>71906984
>Actualy radfems hate trannies

I just wrote this in another thread but it applies 100% to you too, so here's a cap.
>>
>>71905343
>Do you look like a girl? Then go to the womens.
>Do you look like a guy? Then go to the mens.

How about if you have male plumbing, you go to the mens room.
If you have female plumbing you go to the ladies room.
^ this has been done for centuries. Why is it so important to make a statement when you take a shit?
People are starving and drowning erry day and clowns like you, (" oi me proper toilet") take issue with a simple activity such as taking a piss.
>>
>>71906817
Based jap does it again.
>>
>>71907121
I hope this terrible evil nazi mind control body rape drug will be banned soon
>>
File: 1456194752716.jpg (110 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
1456194752716.jpg
110 KB, 1279x720
>>71906295
>But sex is not binary.

There are two sexes. That makes it entirely binary.

>Here are five intersex conditions...

Genetic defects.

>They are literally intersex.

They are literally defective. If a frisbee machine spits out a mutilated frisbee shaped like a mutant boomerang, it is not an "inter-throwing device." No, it is just a mutilated frisbee.

>The concept of XX and XY as nomenclature devices to determine sex is only 80 years old.

XX and XY represent health genetic structures giving rise to non-defective bodies in which proper binary gender biology is rendered most effective in enabling reproduction. Taking note of this fact and arguing it is not in itself proof of anything one way or another.

>It was founded on very shoddy pseudo-science (Element Y).

It was founded by looking at healthy human bodies and noticing that generally only those with either healthy XX or XY chromosomes had the ability to effectively reproduce.

>There were many incorrect assumptions about what XX and XY means.

There are no assumptions to be made. If you are XX, then you are female. If you are XY, then you are male. This is always the case, barring any genetic abnormalities or other defects in the presence of these chromosomes.

>different brain

Science is still out on that, although it may be realistic to assume it might exist. However, even then, a person is still male or female based on their chromosomes.

>In my eyes, the brain is literally the most important part of our body. It controls and supersedes everything else.

Perception is not reality. Subjectivity is not objectivity. Gender cannot be both a social construct and an inherent biological trait.

There is no such thing as a married bachelor.
>>
File: 1454513164971.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1454513164971.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>>71906082
this
>>
>>71906635
You know that our perception can easily make mistakes.
And you can trick the mind to believe in anything.
And of course the mind will react to these illusions.
That would explain the similarities between female minds and transwomen.
It's all a placebo effect.
But that doesn't change the fact that trans people are at a huge handicap compared to normal people mentally,physically,health wise and are sterile.
>>
>>71904713
lol a woman can't be a football player.
>>
File: 1385544194078.gif (2 MB, 382x205) Image search: [Google]
1385544194078.gif
2 MB, 382x205
Trannies should GTFO womans bathrooms because us women shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable when some faggot walks into the womans bathroom. There's more women than fags insisting in using womans bathrooms so we shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable just for their "benefit" that's how democracy fucking works, majority wins.

If it's someone who's really souped up on HRTs so they actually can pass as a woman then that's fine, cause noone is gonna notice and noone is going to feel bad. The ugly ones can fuck straight off.

Hell I'd ban hamplanets from womans bathroom as well. Those make me feel ill just to look at.
>>
>>71904713
They're questions you idiot
How you say if it's wrong or right without giving an answer
>>
>>71904713
i blame patriarchy for her intolerance, the husband probably forced her
>>
File: 1415376747726.jpg (30 KB, 720x535) Image search: [Google]
1415376747726.jpg
30 KB, 720x535
>>71907261
>>
>>71904713
Why do you hate passing trannies, /pol/?
Aren't the unpassing ones the problem?
>>
>>71905343
if you pass, you can use the ladies' room without problem

if you don't, you shouldn't be a fucking tranny

there's no need for laws
>>
>>71907261
This is correct. If you have a Y chromosome, you are a male. It's literally that simple.
>>
File: 1431146319078.jpg (438 KB, 1023x1335) Image search: [Google]
1431146319078.jpg
438 KB, 1023x1335
>>71905957
>>71905990
>>71906010

I agree.

This however flies in the face of leftist/feminist thought that gender is a social construct.

To admit that women's and men's brains are different shatters the belief that we're equal in all ways and the only reason women aren't firefighters or in the STEM fields is patriarchy and sexism.

I'm of the belief that there can be a different gendered brain.

Question one: Is it a mental illness that can be fixed like chronic depression or is the brai hardwired to where that'd be impossible?

Question two: People suffering from this are a very small minority, around 600,000 in the U.S., so why do the numbers seem bigger? Maybe it's because...

Question three: If this weren't romanticized by Tumblr faggots into something where trans people are chameleons and can change from male to female when they're around certain colors then maybe this wouldn't be an issue?
>>
>>71904713
>listening to women
>>
>>71904713
Yeah she's pretty much nailed it.
>>
>>71904713
She could pass off as a trans desu
>>
>>71906817
Gotta agree with you mate, keep up the cartoons it's some good shit
>>
>>71904713
Yeah, I'd say
>>
>>71904713
because he also got his dinger snibbed :DDDD
>>
>>71904713

Dead on
>>
>>71905343

It will take maybe hours after these laws pass that rapists will dress up and go into to women's toilets to violate them.

Then again, I'm all for removing all female safe spaces. Only when they feel threatened will they stop voting retarded communists in power.
>>
>>71906010
So mental illness then. Thanks for proving the point.
>>
File: 1460831054997.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1460831054997.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>71904713
>>71905343
>>71905673
>>71906543

Some people are born "too" short and hate it. They dream to be taller and yet they acknowledge their true size (except Ben Shapiro).

When they are too disturbed, they try to wear some kind of heels so they feel a bit taller but at the end of the day they are still short.

That's what trans-people fail to understand. They may think that they don't have the body they dream of nevertheless it doesn't change the hard facts. They can put on a dress and wear make-up to feel more confortable (by trying to look like a woman) but at the end of the day they are still just a man wearing a dress.
>>
Shit was fine as is.

True traps that passed could enter the women's bathroom without raising a brow.

Men in dresses could not.

What the fuck was wrong with this.
>>
File: 457u34727.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
457u34727.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
i get more attention by going into the mens room as a tranny. shits pretty jokes. no one says anything. too awkward or too scared of being labelled as a bigot by the management.
>>
>caring about whether or not someone ELSE wants to be identified as a woman or a man
I had no idea people were this inbred.
>>
File: nickyoung.jpg (9 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
nickyoung.jpg
9 KB, 300x256
>>71908698
>implying anyone with ill intentions is in anyway barred from going in the toilet of whichever gender child thy would like to rape today
why are people think this?
this is like 'teaching men not to rape' - the criminals dont give a fuck what is and isnt illegal. jerome and deshaun can still tagteam your 6 year old whenever they like, they dont need to bother dressing up as a woman
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

Related
>>
>>71906295
Disorders do not a new sex make. One shouldn't compare abnormalities to normalities, especially when those abnormalities occur about 1 out if every 100000000 people (I know it's an exaggeration)
Here's a video about why you're wrong: https://youtu.be/udLKnSDz0mM
>>
>>71906543
You'd like a guy in a dress standing next to you at a urinal? I'm sure that'd feel super cool
>>
>>71909293
>nice extensions brah
>teehee thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x392
>>71904713
So, trust me lad i'm not a terrorist
>>
>>71906731
What about gays? Pedophiles are so often gay, why don't we protest gays in public restrooms?
>>
File: fuck youu.png (155 KB, 304x306) Image search: [Google]
fuck youu.png
155 KB, 304x306
>>71904713

>does dressing like this make me a leather man?
>does dressing like this make me a dungeon master?
>does dressing like this make me fulfill your deep, dark fantasies?
>>
File: 2.19 MB.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
2.19 MB.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>71904713
Sex isn't the same thing as gender.

Sorry, but I don't want to be in the men's room and have THIS walk next to me at the urinal.
>>
>>71909347
No, answer the question. It isn't going to stop wearing its dress out if it has to go in the men's room.
>>
>>71909637
Yeah, sex and gender are the same thing. Social justice has mutilated the terms as much as they've genitals
>>
>>71909536
Come on chaos boy.
>>
>>71909536
only in your deep dark fantasies
>>
File: snapshot10920.png (267 KB, 836x348) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10920.png
267 KB, 836x348
>>71909854
>>
File: rareaniki.png (259 KB, 292x369) Image search: [Google]
rareaniki.png
259 KB, 292x369
>>71910012
>>
>>71909293
Maybe it would help them to realize how fucking ridiculous it is to play dress up and pretend all the time and actually seek some help. Enabling people with mental illnesses only amplifies the problem
>>
File: no.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
no.png
129 KB, 300x300
>>71905832
>the 80's women fashion is forever gone
>we are also not radical as fuck anymore
>neon pink is now used by faggots
>>
>>71910367
>Maybe
Yeah, and maybe telling a schizophrenic he isn't a superhero or having him jump off of a roof and see he can't fly will help. But it doesn't. You force him to get help
>>
>>71905343
That's discriminatory against ugly trannies. Judging some by their looks is rule #1. You should be ashamed you cis scum. Also why does the cut of the fabric make the person? I hope you get ass raped.
>>
I love this arguement..

You've been using the bathroom with many transgendered people and you've never known it.

They must watch a lot of trap porn because irl trannies are quite distinguishable.
>>
>>71905957
>>71905990
>>71906010
>>71906047
>>71906098
There marked neurological differences in people with autism, schizophrenia, and other mental disorders. Hell, there are neurological differences between cultures.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2010/11/neuroscience.aspx
Feel free the read the "Biology shapes culture" section

I'll concede that I'm not particularly well informed on this subject, but based on the information you've provided, It's safe to conclude that if these neurological differences form the basis of the transgender identity, then the constructivist theory of gender is incorrect.
>>
>>71905343
>Which bathroom should they use? The one which is right for the individual.

But those bathrooms are used by other individuals as well. And those individuals will not like having a drag queen in their bathroom
>>
>>71906543
Maybe India is right; shitting fields discriminate against no one. A fresh turd treats all bare feet equally.
>>
>>71905633
You don't make sense. We had a system and it has worked for thousands of years.
>>
File: 1447882361621.jpg (197 KB, 1344x1344) Image search: [Google]
1447882361621.jpg
197 KB, 1344x1344
Ok, so remember that tranny anon from above who attempted to BTFO us by info dumping citations but didn't have the courtesy to provide us links or formulate a cohesive argument that relates any of them? Well, I've found a few of them for you guys and have listed them in no particular order. More fuel for the fire boys.

>Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”.
http://www.medscape.com/medline/abstract/17282888

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."
http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223%2808%2901087-1/abstract

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724806

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980961

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism."
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de/pdf-files/Luders-NI09-2.pdf

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22941717

>Boston University Medical Center. "Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity."
http://www.bu.edu/news/2015/02/13/review-article-provides-evidence-on-the-biological-nature-of-gender-identity/
Couldn't actually find this paper, but I found an article from the same university talking about it.
>>
File: addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png (174 KB, 277x414) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png
174 KB, 277x414
>>71905343
>>
>>71913863
He belongs in a mental institution.
>>
>>71904713
PIRATES DIDN'T HAVE REVOLVERS YOU DUMB CUNT.
>>
File: chris-bathroom.jpg (75 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
chris-bathroom.jpg
75 KB, 480x640
>>71914003
>>
>>71905957
>Confirming its mental illness

thanks anon. You're doing a great job.
>>
>>71905014
this desu
>>
>>71905343
It's always this subjective shit
>Which bathroom should they use? The one which is right for the individual.
Yes, because you live in a bubble and never encounter other people in the bathrooms. It's not like your actions actually impact other people's lives, you're an individual :^)
>>
File: Kinks.jpg (170 KB, 1089x763) Image search: [Google]
Kinks.jpg
170 KB, 1089x763
>>71905343
> Do you look like a girl? Then go to the womens.
> Do you look like a guy? Then go to the mens.

Agreed; Are trannies biologically woman? No, but effectively they are women if they look just like one.

This being 4chan, we’ve all been fooled by pics of trannies who look just like a chick, (frequently, a hot chick!) until we noticed the cock on the them, and no doubt we’ve walked past trannies in the grocery store or wherever without ever noticing what they are.

Unless those opposed to this are going to carry out “genitals inspections”, then the above will continue to be SOP and that applies to the trannies also; if you’ve got a 5 o’clock shadow and are teetering about on high heels, then you should expect to get shouted out of the girl’s bathroom.
>>
>>71905343
They should not be allowed to use public restrooms.
>>
>>71904713

No, her logical progression is as flawed as the one she is trying to mock
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.