[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to feel symphaty for Incas, Mayas, Aztecs etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Incas.jpg (191 KB, 340x403) Image search: [Google]
Incas.jpg
191 KB, 340x403
Is it wrong to feel symphaty for Incas, Mayas, Aztecs etc?
>>
>>71904342

they pretty much sacrificed and cannibalized their own people (as well as some unlucky Europeans) so "empathy" isn't the right word.

Western Culture proved to be quite a lot better

also
>drinking unsweetened chocolate
>>
hell no, they were human sacrificing, wrong calendar and annoying panflute having maniacs.

They were also extremely warlike, didn't have any problem decimating other indian cultures, until the spaniards came and gave them a dose of their own medicine.
>>
Like the Martians no one misses them.
>>
They were vicious savages who engaged in typical gook cruelty. Particularly the Aztecs. Their destruction was of great benefit to the world.

I guess if there's anything to feel sorry for it's that mixed-race freaks claim the achievements of the Aztec, Inca, and Maya as their own.
>>
File: aztec head.jpg (20 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
aztec head.jpg
20 KB, 236x330
>>71904342
WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Meso_America.htm

http://www.nairaland.com/1212037/africans-discovered-america-thousands-years
>>
You feel connection with them because they're our blood brothers
>>
File: 1460507394652.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1460507394652.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>71904342
iktf

Thinking about how Europeans destroyed the Native Americans through war, disease and race mixing saddens me. They had their own way of life and we took it all away from them.
>>
>>71904789
>destroyed the native americans
>there are now more native americans alive than at any point in history, they have longer life expectancy than ever before, etc.
>>
nah seeing as their modern inhabitants are kind of shit-tier it would be at least interesting to see their cultures still intact
>>
>>71904851
Bullshit, I'm pretty sure they only make up less than 1% of the population today and their communities are riddled with alcoholism. The Native Americans are literally worse off than the blacks.
>>
Yes.

They were a satanic and savage bunch that were purged of their evil and made equal to the Spanish.

They didn't have it very bad
>>
>>71904789
They didn't destroy them, it was quite successful what they did
The worst probably was that they forced them to get rid of certain traditions, such as keeping long hair
You should feel sad towards those Forest Finns who were stolen from their families and sold as slaves to filthy muslims
>>
>>71904342
Are you serious, i was really disappointed after reading Popol Vuh. They were so shit anon, never trust or feel simpathy for prehispanic culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popol_Vuh
>>
>>71904959

My guess is that this one of those things where having people with 0,1 % native American blood means there are more alive now
>>
Dude the Warriors developed a retard way of fighting.
Doing one on one battles to capture and sacrifice each other.

The Spanish came and fucking owned them and then had the fucking altruism to accept the native royalty into their own royal blood lines and become equal.
>>
>>71904342
All 3 was mongolids, and it's natural to feel sympathy with your relatives.
So nothing wrong
>>
>>71904959
Theyre worse off because they refuse to leave their reserves to properly assimilate. The fuckers dont even have or practice their original culture anymore
>>
>>71904342
> Is it wrong to feel symphaty for Incas
Yes.
Cult with bloody sacrifices is not something anyone should feel sympathy to.

> Mayas
Not wrong. Actually when our civilization runs towards the pitfall, it`s absolutely Mayan way of doing things.

> Aztecs
Nothing wrong. But a good lesson in politics. Don't count on the roman-tradition europeans gratitude. It does not exist.
>>
>>71904342
Yes.

If they could've done it, they would have done it in a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.