[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1264668.jpg (80 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1264668.jpg
80 KB, 768x432
WTF is wrong with white people... it's like- I know! Y'all have small dicks like asians but yall dont gotta be nasty and dumb all the time. Chill out white people, when all the smart multiracial and multicultural people phase you out- you'll just be a bland vanilla forgot memory. You bags of trash-water
>>
File: muhdick.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>71902415
Great thread
>>
>>71902415
k
>>
Y'all got weird lil lizard lips... yall ain trustworthy one bit
>>
File: 00081s8e.jpg (146 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
00081s8e.jpg
146 KB, 600x603
>>71902415
>learn English and come back
>nigger spotted
>>
>>71902650
I'm actually german irish hispanic japanese
>>
>>71902415

More nigger kike fantasies.

They really are sub human.

IQ don't lie!
>>
>>71902415
MASTER RACE = PEEPS WITH MORE THAN ONE RACE
>>
>>71902683
Aren't you the dropout of the family...

>German = efficient
>Irish = know English
> Japanese = smart

Hispanic, well at least we know why you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>71903271
I was joking, I'm actually british norwayian jamacian south african white
>>
>>71903503
Yet again...

>British = know English
>South African white = good at English
>Norwegian = smart

Jamaican, we'll at least we know why you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>71903745
Are you Chinese?
>>
>>71902415

K k k mate
>>
>>71903979
You remind of a stupid dood
>>
>>71902415

He looks pretty fly for a white guy.
>>
File: EmpireOfDust.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EmpireOfDust.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71902415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh_ceAtopCM

Go back to africa and fix your continent you stupid hateful dindu. If white people didn't run the West it'd be as shit as your home continent.. Eventhough trillions are tossed in the face of africans, it doesn't change the problem that is the africans dindu attitude..

Your jealousy of white people is like abel and cain, cain is pissed off because abel is good and stuff and cain is shit at it. And instead of learning from abel, cain would love for abel to dissapear.. Ofcourse that won't make cain less shity or less incompetent, but i guess cain is too stupid to realize that.
>>
>>71902415
oh there is nothing wrong with us, just created 99% of everything that you see around you and/or wear on your body.

From the building that you are in, to the materials that were used in that, to the refining process of those materials, to the chemicals, to the electricity running through the white man created cables, to the clothes created from white man industrial labor to...well actually pretty much everything. If it werent for the white man, you would still be beating a stick against a rock right now.
>>
>>71902415
The best part is you chose a picture of a white trying his hardest to emulate hood black guys... From a music video. All that proves is that you're a black hole, pun intended.
>>
>>71902415
At least you admit that multiculturalism is a code word for white genocide. Thanks for the free redpill, senpai!
>>
>>71902415
>bland
>vanilla
This is how you spot a nigger. Niggers' entire understanding of vanilla comes from ice cream and they are completely unaware that vanilla =/= flavorless. They're like children, if something has less than 30 grams of sugar to a serving, they think it has no flavor at all.
>>
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

This is only happening due to white people.. otherwise the dindus in africa would be like 4-500 million..

The west should stop funding you ungrateful incompetent dindus, all you do when you recieve aid is become even less responsible for yourselves..

If whites somehow are no longer a majority in the US or in the west, it would collapse in a spectacular fashion.
>>
>>71904986
Said the dirty jew
>>
I'm OP and I am white.
>>
>>71902415
Jesus was dark skinned
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.