[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! I am a 21 year old Muslim living in London. I am here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: austral.jpg (6 KB, 195x90) Image search: [Google]
austral.jpg
6 KB, 195x90
Hi guys! I am a 21 year old Muslim living in London. I am here to take advantage of your knowledge and experiences, because you wonderful people are in places all around the world!
I want to move abroad. I can't find purpose in my life, and want to devote my life to converting people to Islam. I want to establish Sharia law in places that you wouldn't expect it, so we can all benefit from the teaching's of Mohammed! I was thinking, maybe America or Australia? I don't like insects, but I also don't like stupid bigots like Donald Trump, so ik there's pros and cons but it's ok! What do you think is best? The USA or Australia?
>>
File: Nadia-Hussain.jpg (21 KB, 615x349) Image search: [Google]
Nadia-Hussain.jpg
21 KB, 615x349
>>71901430

Throw out this stale pasta.......!
>>
Australia, definitely Australia.
>>
Subhanallah, bro... All of Europe needs Sharia first. So that everyone in Europe can benefit. Nobody wins with atheist laws. But nearly all muslim countries also follow atheist laws, we also need to deal with the munafiqeen.
>>
>>71901430
Syria.
>>
Antarctica is not a place you'd find sharia, but you can't fuck goats in Antarctica either.
>>
>>71901430

No jobs for Muslims here now m8, uber killed the taxi companies.
>>
File: keknew - Copy.png (1 MB, 1074x632) Image search: [Google]
keknew - Copy.png
1 MB, 1074x632
>>71902694
kek
>>
>Hi guys, I'm a parasite that has sucked its host country dry and now want to do the same to yours!
>>
You don't sound like a #TrueMuslim
#NotAllMuslims!
>>
>>71901430
you sound like a nice human, but we don't like stinking brown skins here in Australia, we have a nice spot here down under and want to keep it that way
>>
>>71901430
Try Pakistan it needs putting back on the rails .
>>
Kill yourself semetic pedophile goatfucker
>>
>>71901430

Australia.

Come to Cronulla, we throw the best reception parties.
>>
File: 1447822467898.jpg (83 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1447822467898.jpg
83 KB, 574x413
Fuck off we're full you muzzie scum.
>>
>>71901430
>I don't like insects, but I also don't like stupid bigots like Donald Trump
Fucking weak muslim you are. Grow a beard and don't let anyone stop you or we will throw you from the top of a building for being such a faggot.

إن شاء الله
>>
>>71901998
Definitely won't happen here because we don't have a pot smoking autist for PM
>>
>>71902265
FUCK off shitskin
>>
>>71901430

Hypothetically, if I find myself caught up in a terrorist attack and an ISIS nutter says "Prove you're a Muslim" with a gun to my head, how would I do it?
>>
>>71905615
Fuck a nearest 9-year old.
>>
>>71901430
if you really want to make an impact even though your saying this for shills. Your probably some gov't slave doing this to get paid, you have no idea who your working for. well, you should go where peace is necessary, like Africa,
oh thats right the countries that have deislamized in Africa have had far less counts of rape, murder, discrimination, Is it a coincidence Idk, get a new job bro, quit your job and get a job as a sex hot line phone drone. Way more money and you might meet your current boss again. Peace Dude.
>>
>>71901430
What is this, taqiyya for ants?
>>
>>71902786
where is your pic from? it's not evil death nightmare, is it?
>>
>>71901430

fuck off
>>
>>71901998
This, aussie fucks deserves to get their women railed by the Muslim dick
>>
>>71901430
Hi, I want to nuke you and so does China.
>>
>>71901430
>stablish Sharia law in places that you wouldn't expect it,
obscure latin american villages desu
>>
>>71901430
Great buddy! America loves enrichment go there mate, just don't come back because the yanks will miss you!
>>
File: kek2 - Copy.png (824 KB, 900x716) Image search: [Google]
kek2 - Copy.png
824 KB, 900x716
>>71906068
>>
>>71906187
Another Australian-hating, buttplug up the ass lookin, cow worshipping, being fucked by a paki, whish he had a toilet, not pooing in the loo Indian.
Get a fucking life, Australia is 92% White.
Whites civilised this hell, so we will always dominate it.
Go fuck a cow.
>>
>>71901430
Who gives a shit just leave and take your filthy community with you, thanks
>>
>>71902640
lmao underrated
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.