[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
assigned at birth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: surgery.webm (2 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
surgery.webm
2 MB, 427x240
Everyone's body is different and that is what makes us beautiful.

This is our natural state, not a mental disorder.

Attached clip is not a treatment for a disease but a perfectly natural corrective procedure, and a basic human right.
>>
>>71901241
Mental disorder caused by improper chemicals in your mothers womb.

I blame the food for the uprising. You are a symptom of a sick society.
>>
>>71901241
Anyone who does this to a child should be executed.
>>
File: not today.jpg (25 KB, 240x500) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
25 KB, 240x500
>>71901241
I don't like this at all
>>
>>71901241

Are you fucking stupid? You cannot correct what is wrong with something that is wrong. You are a fucking idiot. They are still broken if broken. Just with less essence afterwards. Probably more fucked up even. BTW trans vaginas don't look like real vaginas because they aren't!

GOT IT? IF NOT GET IT!
>>
>>71901241
who da fuk is da doctor that came up with this procedure originally.. that MOFO should flogged
>>
>>71901548
Doctors will do anything for money, especially plastic surgeons.

I just thought of the Futureā„¢: vaginal transplants. Don't have a cunny? Steal a dead hooker's!
>>
COMPLETELY

NATURAL
>>
>>71901790
vaginal transplants leave you without erogenous zones. it doesn't feel good that way.

therefore this is the elegant, canonical way every assigned-male-at-birth woman should go about their lives.
>>
>>71901241
kill yourself jew
>>
>>71901241
>Attached clip is not a treatment for a disease but a perfectly natural corrective procedure, and a basic human right.
No it's not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

There are already perfectly valid, tested and proven treatments to gender dismorphia that entirely repress the desire to be of the other gender. THAT is treatment.
>>
>>71901241
It's surgical mutilation for a mentally ill person, is what it is.
They never be a actual woman or man.
>>
>>71902280
Not to mention that, if left unchecked, the body will heal those genitals as if they were a wound. Because that's what they are: horrid wounds resulting from genital mutilation.
>>
>>71901241
>Bait practice #328
>>
>>71901241
are you implying that this torture must be done to literal childs?

you disgust me
>>
guarenteed replies? guarenteed replies.
>>
>>71901241
nice try shlomo
>>
does anyone have the real deal?
>>
>>71901241
So this what boy pussi looks like? How many shekels does it cost?
>>
>>71901241
Holy shit that's fucking amazing. You have to acknowledge how fucking amazing and creative that surgery is anons. I fucking love science.
>>
>>71904105
SPAIN YES
>>
File: 1461397529596.webm (3 MB, 1129x731) Image search: [Google]
1461397529596.webm
3 MB, 1129x731
>>71904105
aaaaaa....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>71901241
>Perfectly natural
>Basic human right
"although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism." "A staggering 41 percent of transgender people in the United States have attempted to commit suicide, according to a new survey." Much more research is in Walt Heyer's book, Paper Genders."
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/
>>
>>71901241

Ugliest 'snatch' ever.
>>
File: genderdysphoria2.png (173 KB, 767x696) Image search: [Google]
genderdysphoria2.png
173 KB, 767x696
>>71901241
In addition, LEFTISTS BTFO.
>>
>>71904105
Once the inflammation goes down it will look much better and natural. You guys should see what tits and asses look like before the fully recovery time.
>>
>>71901241
if you aren't taking the piss, you're a gigantic retard

t. legit tranny
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.