[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trannny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: good.png (61 KB, 409x639) Image search: [Google]
good.png
61 KB, 409x639
Help me pol, how can I stump these SJWs. When my gf(the red one) posted pic related the SJWs attacked her like crazy, The fucking SJW called out on my girlfriends ethnicity for no reasons, and claiming trannys go through more hardship tan a male/female, even though my gf grew up in el salvador with bad people and real hardships.

Can someone please blast the fuck out of them so I can post it. I know you guys are better with words than I am. Ill post the results if I get any.
>>
>>71900622
Not an argument.
>>
File: gobble.jpg (27 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
gobble.jpg
27 KB, 480x442
she posted this picture on facebook
>>
File: good1.png (31 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
good1.png
31 KB, 403x365
>>
Damn this is a hard case.
Best you can do is post popular anti transgender arguments. Its hard cause media and politics constantly shill trabsgender propaganda 24/7. So even IF you come up with ideal argument, they will choose not to understand in and blindly call you transphobic biggot that hates everyone.
>>
>>71900622
You can't win, the moral ground, especially the notion of love that jesus so freely dishes out, you can't undo this.
>>
Ask her bull for advice, hes surely alot manlier than you
>>
>>71901176
what are some anti tranny arguments, What the comm enters wantis is boiled down to a single restroom.
>>
Just go trump approach, don't engage or take their arguments seriously, they look like they make sense but they're based in degeneracy and its really just a subjective popular opinion. Post more comment pics such as the original and continue with the get off my Facebook wall rhetoric. You cant use logic with Degenerates, theyre too far subversed, just trigger them until they go away or delete you.
>>
>>71902502
yea anything you do they will go through mental gymnastics to turn it around.
>>
>>71900622
You have to double down,
Tell them to fuck off and post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
>>
>>71902754
thanks i just did tis
>>
Just go in to bat and don't hold back, or they will win in their mind, it's best to just ruin their day and deprive them of the gratification theyre seeking. Theyl think your a tool, but you only wana argue when you can win, and that will be with normal people not these kretins. Use their cultural Marxism tactics against them basically. Like when sjws wana take someone doen they just call them "hateful" and don't engage in argument.
>>
>>71900622
I noticed a LOT of whitesplaining in that convo
>one day you'll understand...
How fucking patronising is that?!?
Thank you, massa
>>
Ignore them, they will go away.

She shouldn't have even responded to them in the first place.
>>
File: 020.jpg (104 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
104 KB, 680x680
>>71900878
>IRONICALLY SAYS RED HERRING
>>
>>71900622
This is fucking hilarious, you're pathetic.

>I got beat in an argument, quick, help me come up with something to blast them with!

Fuck you, if your ideas have arguments behind them go find out what those arguments are. If your ideas are worth fighting for, fight for them. All I see is a fucking hurt retard here.
>>
>>71903362
Isn't that a straw man argument? I was typing no true Scotsman but I realized that's the one blacks and Muslims always use i.e. He dindu nuffin. How correct am I here? Brutally honest pls
>>
>>71903404
lol i didnt even participate in the argument m8 and dont even hold an opinion of it. I just want to piss them off for the keks.
>>
File: chris-bathroom.jpg (75 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
chris-bathroom.jpg
75 KB, 480x640
>>71900622
>>71900749
>>
>>71903404
It's just bad to argue with them, they get attention from you and your Facebook friends for their cause and feel like they're in the right by being a degenerate shmuck. They dont even want to beat the girl they just want attention and to feel good about themselves, just don't take them seriously.
>>
File: dong.jpg (25 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
dong.jpg
25 KB, 600x407
>>71900622
>>
>>71903804
You're the definition of a hive mind. You band-wagon agree with a point of view without understanding it, if you did, you wouldn't have posted this thread asking for help. Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png (174 KB, 277x414) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png
174 KB, 277x414
>>71900622
>>71900749
>>
>>71903850
>>71904117

I don't care how badly these women want to piss on women's seats.

the answer is no, women get their own toilets because they don't piss on the seat, and therefore forcing to sit on piss is not something they should be subjected to.
>>
Can a mtf tranny convicted for paedophilia use the bathroom she desires? who has more privledge a mtf tranny or a ftm tranny? If I identify as otherkin can I shit on your yard? Just fry their brain
>>
>>71902167
look on youtube for video of trannies getting fucked with and then picking fights like they're still men.

stuff like when zoey tur grabbed ben shapiro's neck
>>
>>71904080
Who cares if i dont know about this particular issue? This issue is completely stupid cause it only affects pess than 1% of people. People can piss and shit in either bathroom i dont care. Its a non issue and has NEVER even been an issue, i dont give a shit what bathroom the trannies go in.
>>
File: -IyJzjFf8vg.png (103 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
-IyJzjFf8vg.png
103 KB, 226x226
>>71900622
>how can I stump these SJWs
You can't. SJW arguments aren't based on logic, so no matter how much facts/info/studies you throw at them, they will just shrug it off, call you a somethingphobic and proceed to think that they've already won the argument because of buzzwords.
Your girlfriend should either ignore or troll the shit out of them, depending on what you currently want (peace and quiet vs drama and tumblr tears).
>>
>>71904332
Is your dick a shower head? Are you 11? On literally what planet is pissing on the seat a daily issue for you?
>>
>>71902167
also tell them that supporting lgbt rights is islamophobic and you don't tolerate the persecution of religous minorities
>>
>>71904467
Thanks m8 thatll be a good one
>>
Make trolling great again
>>
File: dilemma-restroom.png (431 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
dilemma-restroom.png
431 KB, 480x726
>>
>>71904416
Than why make the fucking thread? You sound like a child who just agrees with /pol/ to fit in.
>>
>>71904416

Your post proves you're nothing but an arrogant child.

There are numerous already proven issues with the tranny bathroom laws.
>>
>>71902754
holy shit this is hilarious
>>
File: 1449493834630.jpg (158 KB, 614x978) Image search: [Google]
1449493834630.jpg
158 KB, 614x978
>>71900622
>IT'S 21ST CENTURY!
Every time
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.