[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw /pol/ doesn't realize germany just recruited their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: raw.gif (941 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
941 KB, 276x277
>yfw /pol/ doesn't realize germany just recruited their fourth reich army of syrian super soldiers who will finally establish the 4th reich and get revenge on everyone who wronged them (that includes you, ameritards)

sage me, ignore me, call me a shill, I don't care: syrian refugees are the pawns of the next world armies and germany is going to win this time
>>
good thread
>>
>cowards too afraid for their lives to fight for their country

>soldiers

Pick one
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 200x200
>>71900194
>an army entirely composed of faggots who have fled from a war in their countries

sure thing m8
>>
>>71900250
>>71900314

enjoy being at stage 1 of the stages of grief, it only gets worse from here.
>>
>>71900194
kek touch america our millitary will fucking shoot sand niggers down along with showing, technological superiority, fuck off with your shit bait, muslims have a fucking peanut sized brain, with no empathy for noone but themselves they would slaughter there own children, if they questioned islam one bit. Thats the difference between humanity and animals. One cares for another and islam and animals kill eachother over nothing. Now go prey and eat halala with some fags on a street corner weed meme.
>>
>>71900468

islam only got bad once the jews invaded their homeland (sponsored by the USA**)
>>
>>71900603
nope they been killing eachother since the 30's or even the beginning they are violent psychopaths, with end goal of wiping out society itself.
>>
>>71900674

jewish trick

they read the art of the deal

they put us in a lose-lose situation

fight the muslims (jews win)

or accept """diversity""" (jews win)
>>
>>71900796
nice rotten bait i rest my case
>>
>>71900961

like I said.

stage 1: denial
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.