[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this, guys? Are you ready for a general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: UWis7aN.png (421 KB, 641x731) Image search: [Google]
UWis7aN.png
421 KB, 641x731
What did she mean by this, guys?

Are you ready for a general election full of this type of shit every day?
>>
>bawww i cant take the bantz

How predictable.
>>
>>71899816

>Are you ready for a general election full of this type of shit every day?

Nope. As soon as she mentions "muh womyn" bullshit, Trump will bury her under the mountain of dirt he has on Bill harassing women and Hillary covering it up.

Remember the last time she tried to pull a "muh womyn" act against Trump? One Tweet effectively shut her the fuck up for good.
>>
>culture of bullying women

[citation needed]
>>
>Women.
>On the internet.
Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>71899816
Where? The only place I see bullying online is here and Tumblr.
>>
>>71899816
This ugly witch is grasping for straws
>>
>>71899816
>someone who wants to be the most powerful person on earth is worried about people getting their feelings hurt by words on a screen that they can turn off at any time

I want off this fucking planet.
>>
>>71899816
She just says whatever scores political points, she doesn't believe half the shit she says and contradicts her beliefs in her historical actions. Whatever can get the naive masses voting for her she'll suck the democratic cock.
>>
What culture of bullying women?
If she's talking about teenage cyberbullying, majority of that is women bullying other women. If she's talking about people voicing their contrasting opinion, I think you know the response for that already
>>
A Hillary presidency would make everyone nostalgic about Obama I think.
>>
>>71899963

Where was she when jeb got bullied into oblivion? Nobody gave a fuck about him.
>>
>>71899816
what is she talking about?
every third dumb 6/10 pisswhore on instagram gets showered with compliments 24/7 and they get encouragement for every little babby problem they have on tumblr.
>>
File: 1461328191325.jpg (77 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1461328191325.jpg
77 KB, 460x562
I feel like once you are out of primary school cyber bullying should no longer apply to you. By then you should have the mental capacity to deal with it and if you don't then you should be encouraged to neck faster and remove yourself from the gene pool
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.