[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not wanting a currency backed by a gold standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2011-sovereign-both-b286b3.jpg (250 KB, 1446x744) Image search: [Google]
2011-sovereign-both-b286b3.jpg
250 KB, 1446x744
>2016
>not wanting a currency backed by a gold standard
>>
>>71898967
>he fell for the gold meme
>>
>>71899458
You fell for the Jew paper meme
>>
>>71899919
Says the Americunt...
>>
>>71898967
Why are silver coins ~20% more expensive than the current silver price?
>>
>>71898967
my country has no gold.
>>
>>71901045
Same reason why paper money is worth far more than its materials
>>
File: amschel_rothschild.jpg (24 KB, 569x737) Image search: [Google]
amschel_rothschild.jpg
24 KB, 569x737
>>71898967
>not wanting a currency backed by the gold jew
Good goy!
>>
>>71898967
>implying the global economy wouldn't immediately collapse

kek
>>
File: No Gold.png (108 KB, 1024x718) Image search: [Google]
No Gold.png
108 KB, 1024x718
It's not all Weedman's fault!
>>
>>71898967

Umm most people I know have gold in some shape or form.
>>
>>71901145
>Implying paper money isn't the paper Jew
>>
>>71898967
What is wrong by a currency backed by any labour, including but not exclusive to gold mining?
>>
>>71898967
youre retarded
>>
>idontknowanythingaboutmonetarypolicythepost
>>
>>71901324
>felling for the meme
Fiat currency can be used correctly by a REAL FEDERAL central bank when its transparent and works in the interest of the people, just as Colonial Script has shown. The devil lies in the interest/usury and in turn perpetually increasing debt. This is the secret. The reason why U.S. bankers wanted to go away from silver based economy to a gold one; is that the gold is five times less prevalent and thus easier to control, and that was just one of their "short time" steps towards a larger goal, which we see today.
>>
>>71898967
2016 and not knowing that the Jewish elite control the price of gold. They're the only ones with the means to buy at levels high enough to effect supply outside of large nations.
Having your currency in gold surrenders your sovereignty to the Jews completely.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.