[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I'm a nice white kid with blue eyes and I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1458407680622.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458407680622.gif
2 MB, 450x450
Hey /pol/ I'm a nice white kid with blue eyes and I just moved into the poo in loo capital of canada (brampton) for work. I don't know a single person here so I went out to a bar and made friends with a white brown and black kid. They're all real nice fun people (this is coming from a white supremacist)
Anyway!... we went and bought some coke and after we parted ways I bought some needles and shot it up, cause that's what makes me feel the absolute best...

So here's my question guys...
I do drugs because of the way they make me feel, I talk to God more when I'm high and I feel love for my fellow man and my current state of affairs. So am I really a degenerate? I work 56 hours a week (heavy equipment apprenticeship) but I always get high on the weekend.. What does /pol/ think of me?

Also on the drive home I passed a guy lugging a couch down the street.. I pulled a ewe, helped him load the couch, drove to his apartment and help him carry the couch upstairs, because I was high. He was a crazy guy but so grateful and I felt so good for lending a hand.

What's up /pol/? I think most of you guys are awesome

If anyone from the GTA wants to make a friend hit me up

INB4 namefag
>>
I'm not really fond of coke desu.

I mean, I used to like it, but they changed the formula and now it just tastes like ass and leaves a sugary syrupy coating throughout your throat and nose.

I think it's because they switched over to selling corn syrup coke here in Canada instead of the old cane sugar version.
>>
File: get-in-faggot.jpg (287 KB, 1170x781) Image search: [Google]
get-in-faggot.jpg
287 KB, 1170x781
>>71898992
It one drug that usually comes very cut, what are you into?
>>
>>71898992
and I have ignored desu long time now? why do you use it?
>>
>>71898811

You are a nigger who happens to have white skin.
>>
File: degenerate-wn.jpg (126 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
degenerate-wn.jpg
126 KB, 320x232
>>71898811
Bait? Bait? Come on, let's have some bait, that's just pathetic.

>>71898992
Learn2cocaine.

>>71899262
AKA a stormfag.
>>
>>71899262
Okay Britain, every one of your people that valued freedom left your country 300 years ago, have fun not doing cocaine in the Islamic People's Republic of Europe....

I'll hit you up when I come to defend you guys against the Muslim invasion in 20 years, maybe you can watch me fuck your wife or something
>>
>>71899683
how do ya figure nigger?
>>
>>71898811
>friends with black and brown
>use coke as it makes me feel better

So basically you're degenerate scum and want our approval? Get lost faggot.
>>
File: 1461311514890.jpg (28 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
1461311514890.jpg
28 KB, 250x290
>>71898811
>oh hey look a serial killer
>>
>>71900383
Yeah OK Belgium like I need your approval LOL

maybe instead of hating brown people you should fix your fucking immigrtion system, only take the best and only take a small amount, then you'll learn to enjoy their company

you assholes let your government flood you with scum in and then you sit quietly in your homes full of anger

you're as bad as the pinkos, being pc when it counts then running to /pol/ to voice your opinion

FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY MAN!! DO SOMETHING QUICK!
literally WW3 is going to be CAN US and RUS against Islam and Europe is gonna be the battlefield
>>
>>71898811
That awkward moment when Brampton the least white past of the country is doing the best economically.
>>
>>71898811
Travelling cures racism. That's a fact. We can't generalize full races. Life is teaching you that there are bad people and good people. You can the political thoughts you want, but reality it's that you just simply can't hate an entire race just for 3 or 4 cases you read about it. Or 10 or 20 or fucking 100. Who cares. It's good to maintain your gene pool intact, your traditions and all that stuff you wanna preservate from you, as a white human being. That's cool if you can coexist with people who's different. Yes, degenerate people exists in all races. Yes, good people exists in all races. Now defend what is yours, help people to defend his own goals and, if they're good people, they do same thing with you.
About the coke, who cares, is your life.
>>
>>71902269
You have the political thoughts you want*
>>
>>71898811
>coke
>needles
>am I a degenerate

ummm. yeah
>>
>>71901232
They couldn't even hold their colonies together, how do you expect a confused french man to do anything?

>>71901826
Brampton is doing alright, it has to do with its nearnest to economic centers and also how mexico pretty much fucked up our economy. I know trudope's handlers and harper want to close the loophole mexico is using but americans cucked us when they sued us in NAFTA court over softwood lumber.
>>
>>71902269
>Travelling cures racism. That's a fact.

No it doesn't, a Leviathan cures racism. The only reason why you're not racist is because of the Leviathan that is Western society. The Leviathan allows you to be not racist because the Leviathan is not scared of minority groups rising up because, well, it is a Leviathan and Leviathans are not scared of anything. If there were no Leviathan then you'd be afraid of other cultures because they'd be more equal to you and thus have a better chance at taking your culture over.

What is the main thing that all racists have in common? They think that if there are too many minorities (or whichever race they hate) then they will be overrun and their race won't be as powerful anymore. The thing that these people don't realize is that Western culture is so fucking large that it can never be defeated. If it could, then the people in power would be wary of minority groups coming up, but they're not.

Let me edit my first statement: travel probably helps but it's mainly the whole Leviathan thing.
>>
>>71898992
fpbp
>>
>>71903389
wtf? dude, you are delusional, or retarded.

do you have any evidence for this?
>>
>>71901232
Race war? I'm ready! I'll be on the battlefield, defending our great white pride!
>>
>>71903389
Really interesting thing you're telling me, my fellow anon. But, why do you think eastern society doesn't have a Leviathan? I assume this sentence because you're talking about western, not eastern society.
>>71903742
Evidence? About a fucking metaphora? I think it's a psychological pattern, not an elaborate scientific thesis. Stop being so autistic. You can understand him.
>>
>>71903742
Evidence for what specifically? That a Leviathan causes this outcome? Read Thomas Hobbes's "The Leviathan" and you'll understand. Evidence that the West is a Leviathan? I hardly think this is in question.

No I'm not retarded, I study political philosophy. Can you make your question more precise?
>>
>>71903951
Well I think Eastern society is really powerful, but when you look at Eastern culture you'll notice that a lot of it is Western. People wear Western suits, business is conducted in a Western manner, their militaries are Western. The East adopted a lot of Western values when the industrial revolution came about and Western Imperialism was at its peak.

Western Imperialism came about because of the equality in global politics at the time. The ME (Ottomans) and the far East were right there along with the West in terms of their power. So at that time nations were all fighting to be the best. The West won the fight due to being more Imperialistic (they needed more natural resources to be as powerful as possible, etc.). So since the West had many colonies and a crap ton of natural resources due to imperialism, when industrialization came about, the West was prepared to reap the benefits completely, the East was not. As a result, the Ottomans broke apart at literally the absolute worst time (if they held on for maybe ten more years they would have realized they were sitting on a fuck load of oil and would have been massively rich) right after WWI, the West took basically the entirety of the ME and thus all of its oil.

So I guess what i am saying is that the East has a Leviathan, but it is only a Leviathan because it copied a bunch of Western values and ideals. I am not going to pretend to know the specifics about global politics, but I am inclined to think that the West's Leviathan status is greater than the East's, especially since the Allies beat Japan in WW2. If we did not do that then things may have been a bit different. (Japan's main goal in that war was to gain natural resources and copy the imperialistic ideals of Western society so as to become a Leviathan.) To be honest I don't know much about China and if they are actually powerful or not. They might be threatening our status, but maybe not.
>>
>>71904757
What happens if both Leviathans collides and fights each other? Is that actually happening? I'm gonna read that book you're saying.
>>
>>71898811
>Drinking coca-Cola. Enjoy your diabetes, degenerate
>>
>>71905275
It would probably be in both strong powers' (we should call them this instead of Leviathans as a Leviathan is all powerful and thus there can only be one) best interests to not engage in war as it would be catastrophic, but if the West does fight the strong powers in the East it would definitely not end well for either.

A little heads up before reading Hobbes's Leviathan. Firstly, Hobbes is making his argument at a time where Britain is going through a civil war, so his argument comes from trying to figure out a way to stop the civil war (create a Leviathan). Secondly, it has been a decent bit of time since I have read the book, but if I recall correctly, Hobbes does not explicitly talk about all the things I have mentioned here. Most of what I have said about global politics is from other philosophers extrapolating on Hobbes's thesis. A good bit of what I said is my own extrapolation. Lastly, the book is somewhat boring as he is really tedious in his explanation of the state of nature. (The state of nature is the state wherein there is no government. Hobbes spends a long time establishing this state of nature in which much of his main argument is based on.) With this being said, I think this book is extremely important to read, so try to work past the boringness. Also try to talk to other people who have read the book and have knowledge of it or who are currently reading it while you are reading it. Philosophy is best learned when you are engaged in discussion. My understanding of The Leviathan would not be as good as it is today if I did not have an amazing professor teaching it to me and a class to talk about it with. Have fun.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.