[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 443x332
Canadacucks, you do know that trudeau is the laughing stock of the international community? I get that looking like a douche could be consdered cool as a mayor or even a premier in some circles, but looking like a dork as the leader of a regional power is just embarrassing. It makes your country look weak. Before you know it, Ruskies might be getting ideas
>>
Fuck you guys Canada <3 Trudeau.
>>
>>71897885

>Regional Power
>>
>>71897885
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your jellyness
>>
>>71899564
Sorry can't understand you over the dicks in your mouth
>>
File: 1460552297817.jpg (44 KB, 298x340) Image search: [Google]
1460552297817.jpg
44 KB, 298x340
>>71897885

>>71897885

The citizens of the West and all peoples of European descent have been conditioned for the past 50 years to see the destruction of their own culture as a necessary means of atoning for past sins. Therefore, any action taken which hastens this destruction is seen as a great thing, for the atonement required for white original sin has been paid down just a little more.

This is also why you see so much value signaling in the regressive leftist community. Every action taken by a regressive to garner attention is an act that is meant to relay but one message to regressives and others around the world:

>"Look at what I've done here! Look at how much I have helped further the destruction of the West! Look at how much I have helped to pay down white sin-debt!"

That is the message behind every regressivist action, whether it is relayed in words or deeds. Once you understand this, you begin to get a better grasp of regressive ideologies overall, which is very clear....
>>
File: 1460550799473.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460550799473.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>71900176

They are a cult with a rigid system of beliefs that spurns evidence in favor of self-reinforcing dogma. Seeing it as their sacred duty to bring the good news to the people, regressives take proactive steps to proselytize everyone around them. It is carefully explained to the "lost" that they are blinded by their original sin, and like every other religion, the way to salvation and "the good life" is offered as a means of escaping suffering. Salvation, they'll explain, is only to be found in the complete destruction of the West. While the "good life," as they will explain it, is only to be found taking actions to hasten this destruction.

As for those who persist in their sin, or for those that fall away from orthodoxy, any parties found to be straying from accepted orthodox doctrine are brought up on charges in the ecclesiastical courts of social media. There, the dissenters will be put on trial for their deviation from the faith, and will be hounded until they are brought back into the fold. Should the dissenter fail to heel, excommunication is levied against the heretic to the loss of friends, family, employment, reputation, and more. Such things as these tend to keep closet dissenters from coming forth to challenge the ecclesiastical hierarchy which holds sway over their future, which prevents any organized effort from within the community from reforming the ideology.

So, when you ask:

>Why does he do this?

Simple. He has been trained to find value in the destruction of his culture, heritage, values, and beliefs. From this, he draws his feelings of self-worth and self-esteem. Any doubts springing to mind are immediately suppressed because of what I spoke of above.
>>
>>71897885
All I took away from that is we're a regional power, it makes me happy.
>>
Yes, we are already having ideas, we dont have enough permafrozen land, we need more, MORE

FROZEN WASTES FOR THE FROZEN GOD

BLOOD AND HONOUR, VICTORY AT ICE

RUSSIA RULES THE SNOWS, RUSSIANS SHOULD NEVER KNOW WARMTH
>>
File: 1458490642046.jpg (162 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1458490642046.jpg
162 KB, 720x576
>>71900158
62% and we went to the fucking moon.
>>
File: 1452137511864.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452137511864.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>71900329
The rest of the world gets nervous when you start having ideas, Dmitri. Give the nukes up, come on, we're serious. Dmitri?
>>
politicians try to appeal to stupid people so im not really shocked
>>
>>71900356
>it was a much higher % when you went to the moon
look at you now
>>
He doesnt follow the political rule of never wear a silly hat for a picture.

I dont see anything wrong with him going out and putting on a headdress or turban or whatever.

Sikhs are bros too.
>>
>>71897885

DUDE WHERES MY WEED?
>>
>>71900406
holy shit
>>
Its also a real simple way to tell people who dont speak english: hey we're not going to lynch you here.

Also I bet pictures of Trudeau chilling with muslim women or sikhs probably pisses off muslim extremists.

Plus you cant take them too seriously. They are Canada, Americas goofy but well intentioned little brother.
>>
>>71904540
This pretty much
>>
>>71900406
beautiful
>>
File: absolutelyharam.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyharam.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>71904540

this, considering he goes straight to the gay pride parade to party with the fags after

he's the perfect example of liberal cognitive dissocience

useful idiots get beheaded first
>>
>>71897885
There's nothing wrong with having a president who dresses like a pirate from time to time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.