[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ceiling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1460799069045.png (124 KB, 1440x1115) Image search: [Google]
1460799069045.png
124 KB, 1440x1115
>ceiling
>>
>>71897084
>just got 10 feet taller
>>
>>71897084
>that EL Rato drop

Woooooooooooow... what happened there?
>>
>>71897281
the zodiac killer has been mathematically eliminated from winning on the first ballot
women love trump now (not that they didn't before, but they love him more than ever now)
>>
>>71897281
Colorado
It's exactly why Trump didn't show up and sent nobody there in his place.
>>
>>71897084
>yew it collapses after Trump backed transgender bathrooms and announced his support for higher taxes

Trump is openly a Democrat candidate for the Republican party. That's why he says stuff he thinks Republicans would like, which they don't, including his abortion gaffe and the Harriet Tubman controversy
>>
>>71897425
nobody in america wants a republican president
we want a centrist democrat.
>>
>>71897281

He lost new york and told Kasich to get out because he's eliminated even though Cruz himself is eliminated also. People are also probably aware of the brokered convention and are feeling more pressure to help trump get to the winning number of delegates before it goes to convention and hands the victory to the democrats because a convention would make the republicans appear fractured, incompetent and deaf to their voters.
>>
>>71897464
Then back Kasich

What's the difference dummy
>>
>>71897281
el rato stole entire states worth of delegates without winning any election to get them.

Then he had the nerve to believe americans are stupid enough to smile when he said "fuck y'all it's the system, the system is good, you're just upset because I'm totally beating trump via corruption"
Guess what... that utterly destroyed his reputation as the "anti-establishment tea party rebel with values"
He's emphasized lately
- he is the establishment candidate
- he has no good values
Combine that with his history
- the republican most hated by other politicians and most likely to get nothing accomplished
and you have the perfect storm of who-the-fuck-would-ever-vote-rato?
>>
>>71897464
>centrist democrat
What that fuck is a centrist democrat?
>>
>>71897592
he also bragged about winning the delegates without a single vote
it made him look like complete shit

>>71897607
similar/often used interchangeably with reagan democrat and blue dog democrat
>>
>>71897425
Cruz is only against gay/trans pc crap because of the bible, not for any logical reason. Same goes for a disturbing number of retarded bible thumping republicans.

>>71897556
If only you knew how bad Kasich really is.
>>
>>71897733
Dems can't be a centrist due to reliance from big government
>>
>>71897824
you realize bill clinton ran on a platform of cutting welfare and slashing taxes, right?
>>
>>71897850
He literally dindu nuffins about it
>>
>>71897985
you're an idiot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act

obama repealed it.
>>
>>71897425
>Trump is openly a Democrat candidate for the Republican party.
>higher taxes on some
>not giving a fuck about a non-issue to avoid getting burnt

democrats breed democrat voters. why the fuck do you think he wants the wall in the first place?
>>
>>71897985
No he did actually make welfare not as generous and nonrestrictive as it used to be. I don't think he ended up keeping his promise with taxes.
>>
>>71898074
>not as generous
Niggums, blacks during his regime still gots tha welfare. It just got harder for whites to get them food stamps.
>>
>>71898153
If that's true, then he ended up helping white people and hurting niggers. Nigger dependency on welfare makes them lame.
>>
>>71898074
>I don't think he ended up keeping his promise with taxes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxpayer_Relief_Act_of_1997

also, gingrich held clinton to his word when he tried to renege on it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdowns_of_1995%E2%80%931996

shame gingrich got the blame and clinton got the credit
>>
>>71898271
No he did'int. His presidency never was detrimental to negroes free meals. I was an adult then and I axeperienced it.

You faggots dun know this because you were still suckin' your momma's tits
>>
>>71898451
Your reading comprehension skills need improvement.
>>
>>71897084

The transgender comment was genius.

>transgender rights
>republican congress

It'll never reach his desk.

Economic policies and immigration control will however.
>>
>>71898619
Blame Clinton.
>>
File: 1452200223071.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
1452200223071.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
>>71897343
>It's exactly why Trump didn't show up and sent nobody there in his place.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.