[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://egbertowillies.com/2015/09/2 7/white-woman-to-oprah-i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 0kvZ0hS.jpg (67 KB, 958x572) Image search: [Google]
0kvZ0hS.jpg
67 KB, 958x572
http://egbertowillies.com/2015/09/27/white-woman-to-oprah-i-dont-think-i-am-prejudice-but-video/

Watch video. Black man says you've founded your racism on statistical evidence of blacks being more prone to crime, but ignore other statistics such as a woman being more likely to be raped by her husband than a stranger. Your wife isn't cautious or hateful of you, right? But you hate niggers.
>>
File: 5rV5rl9.jpg (422 KB, 1113x716) Image search: [Google]
5rV5rl9.jpg
422 KB, 1113x716
bump
>>
>>71896934
If the wives are obedient, these shit wouldn't happen. Are blacks obedient?
>>
how does a husband rapes wife?
>>
A. The bodies would derail the fucking tram before the loop, and i'd get fucking sued.
>>
>>71897783
poo
>>
>>71897645
Sauce?
>>
>>71896934
Based Aussie
>>71897783
>>71897941
loo
>>
>>71896934
There are millions of black men, but each woman only has one husband. Once she's got to know her husband, she's good, but when you get to know a black man well enough to be sure he won't stab you, there are still millions more who are unknowns.
>>
File: turkroach.jpg (10 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.jpg
10 KB, 200x267
>>71897734

>pls go
>>
>>71896934

Bad analogy since you really should be more worried about the people in your life victimizing you than strangers which is why you need to exercise the most discretion when choosing a partner and it would be logical to pick a white man to date than a black man lmao.
>>
>>71897941
>>71898008
wtf you cunts, i was serious.
husband cannot rape his wife
>>
>>71897645
Sauce?
>>
>using "prejudice" as an adjective
>>
>>71897645
2/10 would not bang
>>
>>71896934
>a woman being more likely to be raped by her husband than a stranger

>rape
>by husband

that's not how it works~
>>
>>71898199
Poo
>>
>>71896934
>your racism
Liberals have made it crystal clear that I'm a racist because I was born with white skin. I can't change that I'm white so anything he or anyone else says about me being a racist is irrelevant. The world made me what I am and they have to respect me for it or be shamed for their intolerance of my intolerance.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.