[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NIGERIAN MYSTERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: bu1qtBs.png (117 KB, 241x276) Image search: [Google]
bu1qtBs.png
117 KB, 241x276
We all know niggers are usually not the smartest people in the world.

So how would you explain the fact that Nigerian Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the US?

"Although they make up a tiny portion of the U.S. population, a whopping 17 percent of all Nigerians in this country held master's degrees while 4 percent had a doctorate, according to the 2006 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau. In addition, 37 percent had bachelor's degrees."

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

How come Nigerians are doing so well?
>>
Come on POL, Don't avoid the hard questions.
>>
Its because all of the smart ones come over here for college and stay. Simple as that.
>>
>>71896725
Brain drain.
>>
>>71897423

Niggers are capable of a "book" education. But their true nature as tribal apes ALWAYS wins out. How many degrees they have doesn't mean shit.
>>
brain drain
0.00001% of the nigerian population that can afford to come to the US are usually the smartest the country has to offer

it explains why there's so many indians in software in the US yet the country of india is literally a shithole
>>
>>71896725
smart and well-off ones are allowed in the country

they also, despite being well-off, benefit from affirmative action meant for poor struggling minorities
>>
>Hell my name is Mpebe I have degree from pretisgious inversty of Cathmandu where i study social science
>>
>>71896725
>degrees
>American universities
>nigger studies
Why do Nigerians have so many degrees????
>>
>>71897533
That doesn't explain shit.

They surpass Indians and Chinese which are immigrating on the same conditions.
>>
>>71896725
>So how would you explain the fact that Nigerian Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the US?

They're competing against pavement apes, undocumented democrats, and Irishmen.

You'd have to be a nigger to lose with opponents like that.
>>
>>71897635
chinese and indians aren't benefitting from affirmative action

you'd think they would be, being minorities, but they're already well represented by the numbers while blacks are not
>>
>>71896725
I'm calling bullshit. When African slaves came over to USA, they weren't identified by their country/territory/tribe of heritage, their heritage is simply labeled as "African". There could be millions of African Americans with Nigerian descent, and when you factor them in, it's obviously going to tell a different story
>>
>>71897601
bullshit - if it was true they wouldn't make more money.

"That education translates into higher household income. Nigerian-Americans, for instance, have a median household income well above the American average, and above the average of many white and Asian groups, such as those of Dutch or Korean descent."

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

Typical lazy pol shitposting.
>>
>>71897635

Except emigrating from India or China isn't "the same conditions" as emigrating from a third world country, Do you even think about your words before you type them and hit post? Christ fuck.
>>
>>71897773
it means actual nigerians that migrated, not slave spawn
>>
>>71896725
easy, brain drain.If I remember right Nigera was the country that build up a somewhat functioning University system to raise the leaders of tomorrow .... only for those to decide that Nigeria is a shithole and fuck off to the US.

>>71897597
>Hell my name is Mpebe I have degree from pretisgious inversty of Cathmandu where i study social science

nope Nigeria is poor they don`t have spoiled millenials that fuck around with useless degrees
>>
>>71897842
India is #99 in the HDI index, Nigeria is 129. The difference is not that large. BTFO
>>
>>71897856
For more accurate results they should include both if they want to use the term "Nigerian American". By that stage they are no longer Nigerian, therefore counted as African American along with the rest of the slaves
>>
>>71897773
>There could be millions of African Americans with Nigerian descent

Actualy not that many, the Nigerians were the ones selling the slaves
>>
>>71897791
In all seriousness, I was in the chemical engineering dept at Ole Miss. Almost every Nigerian on that fucking campus is in STEM. They come here because the rest of the fucking world still thinks that America is the land of opportunity. They get here and realize its the land of "Equal" opportunity. They stay because they get decent jobs despite subpar performance because 1. They help the diversity quota and 2. They will work for less than a typical American would.

I've seen this at work for the last 6 years. This is why I love Trump.
>>
>>71898073
All Nigerians, or just one specific tribe in Nigeria?
>>
It's incredibly simple. America draws the wealthiest and most educated people from Asia and Africa because there are many more opportunities than where they came from. It's literally cherrypicking the top 1% of people from otherwise shitty countries which results in statistics which if you're dumb and don't investigate the reasons behind them can give the appearance of that group being representative of Nigerians in general.
>>
>>71897773
Explains why can't segregate a group for study in a period of time
>>71897979
>Ask why this group is not included

Are you even trying?

Let the shit post to professionals please
>>
>>71898168
Why do they beat all the other immigrants that are being cherry picked as well?
>>
>>71898251
You've become biased, just like your source.
>>
>>71897635
Immigration from China has been going on in the States for well over 100 years. It's a larger, more established population and many of them are descended from the lower class workers who helped build railroads and shit in the 19th century. The same factors are true of India, though to a lesser extent. Nigerians are a much newer, smaller, and more specific group.
>>
I've known a few Nigerians in my time, at least University-educated. They work their asses off.

If you go to one of those University 24/7- open all the time study rooms, there are probably a bunch of nigs at 3am sleeping at the desks. So much so that my friend called the study building 'black sweat', because it stank of Africans.

They know the shithole from whence they came, and they will do their utmost to stay out of it.
>>
>>71896725
>>71897423

That phenomenon is called "brain drain". The well-to-do and highly educated abandon their home countries.
>>
>>71898204
You have nothing of value to counter it with, so piss off and learn how to claim islands before you start making arguments
>>
>>71896725
>4% had a doctorate

WE WUZ DOCTEERS N SHEEIT
>>
Perhaps it's something to do with Nigerians being the niggers of Africa? Everyone fucking hates them because of their crime rate or something? Or am I mixing them up with someone else.
>>
its almost as if the americans have some sort of visa system
>>
>>71898379
>niggers in africa

come on. thats like saying faggots in sweden...
>>
>>71898316
There are no other small groups of immigrants from shit countries? (e.g Kazahstan). I honestly don't know but I just don't believe that Nigerians are the only small group of immigrants in the US.
>>
>>71898162
Looked it up, actualy it seems like the people beeing sold of as slaves then are the same that are coming from Nigeria now, the Igbo tribe.

Seems like they actualy did develop better in their own country.
>>
>>71898542
There are small groups of immigrants from a lot of places, but Nigeria's situation is different than most because it's a developing country with an expanding middle class and a very high population. There's no need for Nigerian laborers to come here anymore since we've got beaners for all our farming, gardening, and shed building needs, and all the 7/11s are already owned by Indians, which means that for those many Nigerians looking for opportunities in the States, their only options are to be educated and come from a family with some wealth and influence.
>>
This reminds me of the story circulating about the nigerian mathematician who supposedly solved an 100+ year old unsolved problem. Sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>71898341
do you even read what you post? fuck off.

>(1) You want to make an study of certain group of people.
>(2) you make possible this study but only starting in a certain period of time ("T")
>(3) you want to also analyse data from before ("T")
>>71897773
>(4) you explain that given the condition of the data gathered #3 can not happen.

I can't dumb it down more sorry.
>>
>>71898323
>>71898902
I don't see the data but it make sense to me.
>but
This can be refuted if the data shows a majority of people in the study being poor or with no education.
>>
>>71896725
>So how would you explain the fact that Nigerian Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the US?
if (IF) that's a true statistic, then it would be largely because they come from a literal primordial existence and so take full advantage of all the opportunities they're -- eating untold buckets of shit to achieve their dreams (as opposed to indolent, self-entitled amerifats)
>>
>>71896725
Nigerians are the jews of Africa, they love money over everything else, but contrary to almost all other africans who also love money they're not averse to working/learning to further reach their goal (loadsamone). They're also trying to be as devious as jews, see E-Mail scamming, mobile card scamming and the like.
>>
>>71896725
Can you imagine how many scholarships, programs, affirmative actions, diversity programs, etc would apply to a native Nigerian?
>>
>>71898317
I admire that. The top ranks of nigs are good nigs.
>>
>>71898950
I think it is possible. The average nigger is much dumber than the average white person, but the top 1% of niggers are still a lot smarter than the average white man. It's not like aboriginal australians, which are always dumb no exceptions - there are some smart nigs. They just constitute a much lower percentage of the total population of nogs than smart whites compared to all whites. I mean, there are black scientists, writers and intellectuals. They are just much rarer than white scientists, writers and intellectuals, because the average nig is just a lot dumber.
>>
>>71903255

Yet blacks out number the white population by 2-3x world wide.

What that tells me is whites have done all these things with 2-3x less the people.

Have some more nigger embryos implanted into white woman. The world doesn't have enough niggers yet.
>>
>>71903460
Hey I am not in favour of racemixing. On average, nigs are much dumber than whites, so it is foolish to racemix with nigs. I am just saying that there are some smart nigs, they are just a much smaller group then smart whites. There is a much higher chance that whites are smart, but that does not mean there are literally zero smart nigs. I'd say that there is a 100 gifted whites for every gifted black.
>>
From the Nigerians I've met I can tell you that they are hardcore Christians. HARDCORE!

This means that only by following the ways of Christ can the ape tribes become civilised, and actually prosper as a people. amen!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.