[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cohen Group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: RLM Oh My God.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RLM Oh My God.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
/pol/ what the fuck have I uncovered? I was just looking at at old 50s espionage crap on wikipedia with some friends and I stumbled into all this shit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewster_Jennings_%26_Associates
>CIA Front company investigating foreign intelligence rings (including Pakistan's ISI) that seeked to steal nuke secrets
>Turks who were gonna be investigated tipped off by US State Dept. Official Marc Grossman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Grossman
>Grossman was lured out of retirement by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to become the United States Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, an appointment he received following the death of the first Special Representative to Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard Holbrooke, starting on February 22, 2011 and concluded his tenure on December 14, 2012.
>Grossman serves as Vice Chairman of The Cohen Group.

(Cont...)
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cohen_Group
>he firm was founded in 2001 by former United States Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen to help multinational clients expand overseas. The Cohen Group has a strategic alliance with DLA Piper, a global law firm specializing in business, real estate, and technology.[3] In May 2015, Bloomberg Television selected Secretary Cohen to become their World Affairs Contributor.[4]
>Employees of the Cohen Group include former members or staffers from the White House, the State Department, the Defense Department, and Congress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Cohen
>A Republican, Cohen served as both a member of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, and as Secretary of Defense (1997–2001) under Democratic President Bill Clinton.
>Cohen had to address social issues that engaged the widest public interest. These issues included the status and treatment of lesbians and gays in the military, the role of women in combat as well as in other jobs in the services, racism, and sexual harassment.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2006/11/29/the-high-jacking-of-a-nation/
>Written by the woman who exposed Grossman's connection and details a shitton of other crap she dug up
>During her work with the bureau, she discovered and reported serious acts of security breaches, cover-ups, and intentional blocking of intelligence that had national security implications. After she reported these acts to FBI management, she was retaliated against by the FBI and ultimately fired in March 2002. Since that time, court proceedings on her case have been blocked by the assertion of “State Secret Privilege”; the Congress of the United States has been gagged and prevented from any discussion of her case through retroactive re-classification by the Department of Justice.

Ties to both Clintons among other politicians, Social Justice implications, Turkey and the rest of the Middle East, Lockheed Martin...
>>
File: 1460251463870.jpg (720 KB, 592x7992) Image search: [Google]
1460251463870.jpg
720 KB, 592x7992
Go on...
>>
>>71896745
I don't know what to do with this information, Canada. I'm no expert at digging through and in this kind of crap, and I'm honestly a bit worried about getting late night phonecalls or knocks on my door now.

I was hoping /pol/ would have use for it all.
>>
>>71896902
it's state secrets senpai, /pol/ can't and won't do shit

the folks doing the work already know this and act on it
>>
This pretty much reads like any stage department employee bio. Corruption, collision, kickbacks in the form of future deals/job once "service" to the country is ended. There are about 10 people behind each and every slimy state department official, all hell bent on controlling as much as possible.
>>
>>71896983
Is it something that's useful for more people to know about though? I mean, like MSM obviously won't give a whole lot of credit to it but spreading the info is good, right? I can understand what you mean though.

>>71897316
Yea, but the fact that it ties into Hillary and other current events seems to make it important presently.
>>
>>71896668
>>71896723
Theoretically, this could imply that Clinton has fairly strong ties to the military industrial complex. The same complex that is backed by the men who own our government, and are responsible for shit like 9/11.
>>
>>71896902
>I'm honestly a bit worried about getting late night phonecalls or knocks on my door now.

Dude, you're just reading some wikipedia articles. Sack up, no one cares.
>>
Jesus christ this place has been overrun with tinfoilfags.

gb2/godlikeproductions, faggots
>>
>>71896723
>>Written by the woman who exposed Grossman's connection and details a shitton of other crap she dug up
Sibel Edmonds is a Turkish-American btw
>>
>>71896668
>>71896723
Be ready for your suicide with 3 bullets in the back.
>>
Shouldn't surprise anyone really.
>>
>>71898364
Yea I thought that was suspect. Dunno what to make of it. Or you, since you're ALSO a Turk.

>>71899029
>French still run away when it's just themselves shooting

Doesn't surprise me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.