[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
101 women and children refugees flee to Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: thumb.jpg (510 KB, 1848x1040) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
510 KB, 1848x1040
In the first successful mass attack on Spanish exclave Ceuta this year, 101 poor refugees from war torn African country Morocco make it to Spain (and thus the EU). They made it via the beach side due to an unusually low tide.

Spain will now be required to care for them, temper them and process their applications for asylum. Most of them will move on to Germany or Sweden to flee war in Spain and France.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/nordafrika-rund-100-fluechtlinge-stuermen-die-spanische-exklave-ceuta/13492426.html
>>
>>71896553

Spain will pull out ofthe EU a week after Brexit.
>>
>>71896785
>Spain will pull out ofthe EU a week after Brexit.
Dear Central Communist Committee Member with Access to the Internet,

No, Spain is like Guangxi or Gansu of the EU. It ain't rich and it gets a shitload of central EU money support. So Spain loves the EU, it gets money from it.
>>
>>71896954

goddamn, if I have to have a trip, it should at least be useful.
>>
>>71897051
>goddamn, if I have to have a trip, it should at least be useful.
Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

How did you get around the great Chinese firewall?
>>
>>71896954
>>71897051
EU gives US money and help, which we need, and it also helps our primary sector, but it also causes a lot of problems like a limit of production and the troika, and a lot of people are tired of that. Cant tell if we will secede or not, but we have enough problems inside Spain to be troubled by the EU
>>
>>71896553
>war torn
>Morocco

wut
>>
>>71896785
holy shit brit bro you were in macca for a month now your in china, how was macca and how is china by the way im curious..
>>
File: 1461194213199.jpg (189 KB, 520x698) Image search: [Google]
1461194213199.jpg
189 KB, 520x698
I want to watch the EU crash and burn.

Nigel is a boss.
>>
>>71898409
Exactly my thought. Been there some time ago everything as fine as it can be in a Muslim monarchy and no war. Even the West-Sahara is mostly quiet.
>>
>>71898518
if the EU burns where do they go for there wellfare chek then? might it be.... Canada?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.