[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the North Korean's motivation at this point? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: kimmy.png (1 MB, 775x960) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.png
1 MB, 775x960
What are the North Korean's motivation at this point? Because I've lost track.

No other country on the planet is with them. They're more isolated than a depressive autistic /r9k/er suffering from alcoholism. They keep treating their own people so awfully I'm surprised they still have as much fucks living in that country as they do now (regardless of defections and biweekly executions). They can barely feed themselves, and waste much of what little wealth they have on military drills. It seems that most of the shit they do is to benefit the Kim dynasty, rather than the actual country or people. And to top it all off, they just keep cutting themselves off from rest of the world that I sometimes become convinced they're their own planet right now.

So what the fuck, mates? What do they hope to achieve? I just don't get them sometimes.
>>
You act like globalization is working out well for anyone else.

It isn't. North Korea is watching the rest of us in abject horror and everything we do makes them firmer in their resolve to not allow our influence in.

Don't pretend we have so much to offer. I'm ashamed of Western civilization. It's a mistake.
>>
>>71896348
They basically want to take the ball home, ruining it for everyone else
>>
>>71896486
No they don't.

They just don't want to be another colony. They have seen how we live and decided to take another route.

Can't say I blame them. The West is awful. If I had another viable alternative I would take it.
>>
>>71896452
you sound like a privileged fuckhead whos never experienced real 3rd world living conditions
>>
>>71896348
Your right. North Korea should follow America's, Germany's, France's, Sweden and Japan's example OP. I'm sure it'll work out if they just start listening to Liberal Democracy.
>>
They want free food and aid
>>
>>71896687
Right NK is doing much better than all those countries
>>
>>71896348
fuck off shill north korea is the best korea
>>
>>71896605
You sound like a wilfully blind man who isn't aware of our bloated prison system.

In 'The Land of the Free' we manage to have the Earth's highest prison population. Oh and they are run for profit. Yeah.

We have 3rd world conditions all across the United States, in city after city. I work with the homeless and trust me we are choked with failure in America.

Next time you walk by that dirty bum with a cup just tell yourself we are the best civilization in the world. It's the American dream.

Like all dreams, it has nothing at all to do with reality.
>>
>>71896605
I'm a thirdworlder and I agree with him
>>
>>71896605
You sound like a soulless Goldstein Jew who obsesses over GDP while his countries social and cultural institutions plunge into the abyss.

I can say with absolute certainty that the Middle East, Africa and yes, North Korea will remain the same people in roughly the same state 100 years from now....

Can you HONNESTLY say the same?
>>
North Korea is fucked lol
>>
>>71896891
So is Germany. And America. And the rest of The West.

We can't pretend that we as a civilization are superior anymore.
>>
>>71896749

BUT THEY KILL (I MEAN FORCIBLY EMPLOY) DEGENERATES

REE DONT YOU GET IT

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71896749
>define better

Everything you hear about these countries is filtered to you through channels. Are they Utopias or particularly RICH places? No.

But the people have went on living for hundreds of years in a similar manner, so are they obviously happy enough to go on being then.

Contrast this with the West whose mental illness, sucide rates, and general dissatisfaction with the political climate is growing every year.

The the West had run up a credit score in more ways then just money.
>>
>>71896567
Explain how they accomplish this guy releasing press releases to the Americas explaining how they're cured cancer, etc, and are a global agitator. They literally want to show that they can be the West.
>>
>>71897067

Anon, NK is a dissolute shithole headed by a madman.

You could use Iran or Singapore as exemplary alternatives to liberalism, but you chose instead to meme
>>
>>71896348
>It seems that most of the shit they do is to benefit the Kim dynasty, rather than the actual country or people.

no shit

they aren't going to do shit to any other country as they'd get obliterated within a few hours, the NK government just needs to keep it's people thinking they're at perpetual war with the outside world so they don't uprise against them

but reminder fascism is great just like my anime website told me
>>
>>71896567
You can always defect to Best Korea, Anon-kun. Those NK military officers could always another supple boipucci to ravage.
>>
>>71897067

my dads friend has been to North Korea and his minders (cant enter NK without official guides) found out he was a doctor and begged him to examine their families who were all withered away starving people who looked 50 years older than they actually were

feel absolutely free to fuck off and live in a third world hellhole at any time if you're so unhappy with the west
>>
>>71896348
They want to keep their way of life but are being pressured into stone age. Without weapons they would be Libya 2
>>
>>71897378
yeah and my dad is the ceo of nintendo and he says mario will be replaced with a trans* poc genderfluid black played by leslie jones
>>
>>71896567
>the west is awful
>If I had another viable alternative I would take it

go hang in NK, I hear they love going on camping trips with westerners
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.