[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you transpant feminist into stupid conservative woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1452441801652.png (107 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107 KB, 399x536
>my family is actually fucking sexist
>I recommend my younger sister to study hard
>my mother said "she is woman, she can marry if she wants."
>I'm bit suprised that my mother is such sexist and tried to convince her that education is also important for woman
>woman's job is to make a child and stay in home

My mother is such misogynist.... how do you transpant feminist into her?
>>
File: 2b5.jpg (79 KB, 746x569) Image search: [Google]
2b5.jpg
79 KB, 746x569
>>71896304
>>
>>71896304
We let women educate themselves in America. 5% of them properly choose STEM, and that's great, but the other 95% choose to waste gov't money on shit like literature, english, womens' studies, etc.

Basically what I'm saying is that your mother is 95% right.
>>
>>71896304
first you gather the finest tea leaves you can muster shitposter-san, then you bring water to a boil,place three leaves, no more, in your finest porcelain cups and invite them in. Say your thanks, then you beat the loving shit out of them because they're place is to do as a man tells them. They will understand.
>>
>>71896376
>Let's destroy woman's future because of her gender and let's justify it

I can't stand with this idea.

Every person have rights to be great.
>>
>people reply to these without sage-ing
>>
>>71896304
How about this, ask your sister what she wants to do. Dead serious here, some women in the US really want a career, and they excel in their chosen fields. Some don't, but feminists tell them that they should, and they end up miserable and make everyone forced to work with them miserable. What I'm saying is ask your sister what she wants, and support her. So what if she wants to be a housewife? Encourage her to do her very best to learn to be a good cook and homemaker. Maybe she'd rather be an artist, or a musician, or an engineer. What matters is that she does something she can be proud of. At least that's what I think.
>>
>>71896512
I can tell you never lived in a sociaity where women work. It isen't all that great
>>
>>71896376
Nothing is more annoying than stupid or ignorant woman. Living with one is like having a bunch of free rides with a whore because that is the only interaction you'll be having.

Besides mother's education has massive effect on success of your children. I'd assume even more so if she is stay at home.
>>
>>71896376

Check yourself

http://www.randalolson.com/2014/06/14/percentage-of-bachelors-degrees-conferred-to-women-by-major-1970-2012/
>>
>>71897023
for who?

I only focus on woman's happiness. not yours
>>
File: 48128934652.gif (495 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
48128934652.gif
495 KB, 425x240
>>71896304

I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>71896304
You should probably eat some balls of raw fish with a couple sticks, sitting on the floor.
>>
I thought even traditionalist families educated their girls because schooling can be the difference between marrying succesful business man or weed pushing slacker.
>>
>>71897465
yeah.

I reccomend her to enroll in at least Top10 university in Japan.....

But my mother and grandma think highly educated woman can not get bf easily...
>>
>>71897649
Do people still get married in Japan?
>>
>>71896304

OP how long have you been roleplaying as this cucked nip for?
>>
>>71897429
And to think they call us savages just for wearing shoes inside a house.
>>
>>71897649
It is true to an extent. Many men get intimidated by women more educated/qualified than they are. These are the women that tend to be left in the shelf. If she wants it, she can have it. She doesn't need you to fight for her. Ask her what she wants. Then support her whichever way she chooses to go.
>>
>>71896304
do a mass shooting in some all-girls school and then kill yourself.
>>
>>71896512
Being a traditional wife is great, is your sister into the BWC?
>>
>>71897286
She'll be happy as a loving wife and mother for some lucky fellow. The family structure in the west is extremely fucked because of feminism. Don't let the same happen in Nipland.
>>
>>71898129
>Many men get intimidated by women more educated/qualified than they are.

Wouldn't the easy answer to this be to pick a man who is not less intelligent and less qualified than a woman?
>>
>>71896304
Maybe if Japanese television wasn't Women being raped by tentacles and what I assume are supposed to be game shows, women would be a little more interested in asserting themselves in society.
But, your mother is right. Don't ruin your fucking culture, Nip. Your one of the few cultures sane enough to resist this shit.
>>
>>71897762
No, but ritualistic suicide is way up!
>>
>>71898498
Japanese women assert themselves enough. It's the Nip men who are too nice and polite that they don't act like men.
>>
>>71898631
Clearly, as the nip-cuck is getting cucked by his mom
>>
>>71898392
Those kind of men/partner are rare and few in between especially once you start work.

Men generally look for a less educated GF, not a GF who is much better/smarter than you in every way.
>>
>>71898826
>waah waah women are too smart

Are you projecting? If a woman goes to university the only men who view her too smart are assembly line drones and other borderline retards.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve_.png (61 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve_.png
61 KB, 644x362
>>71897105
>Removal of IQ tests as a standard by which to judge applicants
>Fill Universities with people who have no business being their. Dindus, Spics, Jawas.
>Accept people from high IQ races but with a higher standard. (Master race, gooks, and kikes)
>Make college prohibitively expensive, only offer scholarships and grants to Niggers and Wymyn
>thinking that college actually means something
Kek
>>
>>71899028
I'm juz sayin'
if you think you got game, go for it
You can't even make it into Asia or let alone make a living here. Pretentious brats like you
won't last long. After all, your only good quarry is in Mexico. OP is projecting becuz he has the Japanese form of 'expectations' (Go look it up).

If women are smart, they are smart. I don't know if it is only me but I personally prefer a smart educated women, rather than a trendy bimbo. It makes for a more interesting convo and Bantz session.
>>
File: lataus.jpg (12 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
12 KB, 213x236
>>71899703
I'm already asian though, just here on a holiday.
>>
>>71900091
enjoy mediterranean culture m8
>>
>>71896304
Look up the Childfree movement OP

Women get married, stay on Birth Control, have no kids
>>
>>71899306
Good graph. I'm pleased. Half the shit posted here has inconsistent degrees of separation. You got a source though? Anyone can make that in SPSS.
>>
>>71896304
Hey yo where are the Asian women at?
>>
>>71897286
Who are you to determine what is happy for women?

Do you have some sort of messiah complex?
>>
File: nofeminists.jpg (245 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
nofeminists.jpg
245 KB, 900x900
>>71896304
>how do you transpant feminist into stupid conservative woman

Not possible. Feminism is female nature.
>>
Sudoku when?
>>
>>71896304

しつこい
>>
>>71897286
Studies show women are much unhappier now versus 40 or 50 years ago. The only thing that changed for them is they were allowed into the workforce. On top of that, it has almost completely destroyed the nuclear family that was once the american norm. Moms in the workforce means the kid is brought up by a babysitter which usually ends up with screwing up the kid. Yes, 1 out of 10 women will prosper in the workforce, the other 9 will be miserable.

Net affect on society is most def a resounding negative.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.