[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicilian Mafia Declares War On Migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sicilia.jpg (55 KB, 472x351) Image search: [Google]
sicilia.jpg
55 KB, 472x351
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
>>
Must be difficult to diference Sicilians from Syrians
>>
>>71896082

/thread
>>
>>71896036
>criminal groups having problems with migrants
>a fucking pasta
>>
>>71896497
You forgot your eagle.
>>
>>71896036
>Shoots someone IN THE FUCKING HEAD
>Victim survives and makes full recovery

The dagos have lost their touch.
>>
>>71896036
>The feared Cosa Nostra are desperate to maintain supremacy after African crime gangs arrived with the migrants - and they are engaged in a deadly turf war.

the headline is technically true but it's misleading
>>
File: 4-Jonathan-Icher.jpg (281 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
4-Jonathan-Icher.jpg
281 KB, 900x1350
Anyone here actually read the article and catch what the mayor said??

Mayor Leoluca Orlando told MailOnline: 'Palermo is no longer an Italian town. It is no longer European. You can walk in the city and feel like you’re in Istanbul or Beirut.'

‘Palermo is a Middle Eastern town in Europe. It is a mosaic city and we are happy about that.'
>>
>>71896036

I'm pretty sure that daily mail is shitposting. Palermo has been nigger tier from ages, just look at the mafia in southern regions. They keep the population into a state of ignorace and cultural divide from the north to prevent them from rebelling. Sicilan people are one of the most collusive and disgusting people I've ever met, they are proud of their ignorance and poverty and they despise the central state who offers them healthcare for literally free (because no one actually pays the taxes there). On the other hand the mafia extorts money from them and gives no services to the population. Guess who are they supporting?
As for the "nigger capital" it's bullshit, there are many migrants but i'm sure that they don't go over the 10%, additionally they are employed as slaves in the mafia farms for 15€ a day or less.
Nigger criminality isn't as structured as mafia's.
>>
>>71897006
Fun fact: Sicily has been subject to this kind of invasion multiple times in its history.
>>
>>71897149

Stronzo, that asshole Orlando is the one shitposting. Also, where from? North?
>>
>>71896082
half kek
>>
>>71897371

Yes, actually I met many "redpilled" sicilian people who emigrated from that shithole and recognize that their region has serious problems
>>
Mafia must be pretty shit these days if they only make the news for mustering up the confidence to whack only ONE shitskin
>>
I get my pizza from a shop called Palermos pizza. The pizza is really good. Its fun by Mexicans.
>>
>>71896082
dont laugh too hard, Mexicans have Arab blood too
>>
>>71896882
How so?
>>
>>71896036
I thought Italy was one of the only last uncucked countriesin Europe??
Someone please give me a list of the uncucked European countries.
>>
>>71898211

Burger please, read this.
>>71897149
>>
>>71896706
Niggers brain so small it can avoid a bullet.

How can we even compete?
>>
File: 1452971439998.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452971439998.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>71896036
kek cosa nostra is the first to exploit the immigration crisis.
>>
>>71898353

Who gives a fuck why the greasers do it? As long as they shoot and keep the niggers in line, no big deal. The Mob here in the States used to do the same thing to the moolies.
>>
>>71898211
italy is getting cucked on the coasts and in the major cities due to illegal immigration I can tell you that for sure, but sicily was always cucked to begin with, it probably is the only place where you can still hear news of mafia assassinations.
>>
>>71898512
Thats why, if they come for free, they wont make money
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.