[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3/5th Nevar forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Tubman_worth_twelve.jpg (542 KB, 1325x562) Image search: [Google]
Tubman_worth_twelve.jpg
542 KB, 1325x562
Mfw my 20 dollars will be only worth 12.
>>
>bitch about niggers not doing anything to better their community
>bitch about a nigger who helped her community being on $20

We finally have a civilian on a dollar bill. The common man. Well, in this case a black woman, but the symbol remains.

Also what kind of moneygrubbing fuck are you to care about the pictures on your dollars boy?
>paying cash
>>
It's also made out of cotton.
>>
File: 1860sDemocratPartyPoster.jpg (82 KB, 800x375) Image search: [Google]
1860sDemocratPartyPoster.jpg
82 KB, 800x375
>>71895258
Glad all the liberal SJWs are supporting a black gun-toting republican.
>>
>>71895626

Life ain't nuttin but silverbacks and ho's.
>>
>>71895258
Probably one of the more hilarious ways to troll liberals is to strike through the 20s and write 12s. Be a lot more aggrivating than simply writing nigger on the forehead i think
>>
File: melon2.jpg (221 KB, 557x822) Image search: [Google]
melon2.jpg
221 KB, 557x822
>tfw currency is made of cotton
>>
It's doing Jackson a favor, the last thing he'd want is his face on a federal reserve note.
I don't think Tubman is a good choice though. I think it should be limited to founding fathers and presidents only, but if they are going to go outside of that they should have at least used MLK.
>>
>>71895503
>We finally have a civilian on a dollar bill. The common man.
>The common man
>niggers are 13 percent of the population
>half of those are women
so a coddled 6.5% minority is the common man?

nice try kike
>>
>>71895503
You realize that everyone on US tender was a common man? Just because you do great things doesn't mean you couldn't be from humble beginnings, anon.
>>
Tubman is just there to fuck with Trump in case of emergency. Presidents always pull some kind of bullshit stunts designed to fuck with the next guy.

And if it's Shillary she wouldn't care, and would use Tubgirl as an excuse to put herself on money since THE FIRST PRESIDUNT OF THE UNITED STATES. it could even be a two for one where they put Bill on the back side of the note, behind her, where he's getting a bj and stoking a cigar.
>>
File: 4chanCatQuestion2.png (144 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatQuestion2.png
144 KB, 300x428
>>71895258
Redpill me on the "Mfw my 20 dollars will be only worth 12" joke /pol/
>>
File: 1302684660074.jpg (28 KB, 217x287) Image search: [Google]
1302684660074.jpg
28 KB, 217x287
>>71897047
>Yakub Muslim Antioch Hades

>Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

>The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language

> For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes".

>Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.

> However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on.

What the fuck am I reading? That's not even close to Islam. People actually believe this shit? I don't even want to know what the fuck Antioch Hades is supposed to be.
>>
>>71895736
why do people keep saying this like its witty

>LOL DUMB LIBERALS WE GOT DEM

this is a huge victory for them and a huge embarrassment for whites in america
>>
>>71895258

Lol the treasury department chief will be fired soon enough and replaced with someone who can do the job.
>>
>>71897694
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
>>
>>71897694
blacks were considered 3/5ths of a man. 3/5 of 20 is 12
>>
File: 4chanNew20billjoke.png (14 KB, 462x170) Image search: [Google]
4chanNew20billjoke.png
14 KB, 462x170
>>71898014
>>71898017
Thank you
>>
>>71897093
So it would satisfy you if everything about the person on that dollar was "average"? Average clothes, average appearance, average skin tone, everything? I mean you have consistent beliefs I'm sure. She's about as common as you and me in the sense that she is not a war hero, she's not a politician, she's just a working human.

>>71897142

But this means that you don't need to be Andrew Jackson kicking ass to his grave to be on a bill.
>>
>>71895503
This is not the first "common man" on a bill you retard. Lincoln was born and raised in what amounts to the wilderness. Just because he ended up president doesn't make him any less a common man
>>
>>71899196

And he was president of the United States. No longer a common man at that point. What I'm saying is that this means you don't have to even be a politician to be on the bill.
>>
Why do you care so much? Andrew Jackson had a couple good songs like "Don't Rock the Jukebox" and "Remember When", but he is pretty washed out nowadays.
>>
>>71895503
Are you retarded. Local businesses prefer to deal with cash since you can skim off the top.
>>
>>71899780
>Local businesses prefer to deal with cash since you can skim off the top.

Confirmed to be true.
>>
>>71898017
False

Each slave counted as 3/5 of a vote for the owner, they were never actually considered human.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.