[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
adoption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459653933337.jpg (147 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459653933337.jpg
147 KB, 633x758
i knew i was adopted but it recently hit me that i have no real family heritage. the only thing i know about my biological parents is that my dad died of being a fat cunt and my mom was a hippie artist. my adoptive parents were talked into having me by my grandmother so they would stop drinking but this failed. any time i try to ask about people other than my bio parents they shun me until they think i forget about it. i dont even know what my last name would have been. and its not like they dropped me off at a door, they were paid to have and give me away. it dosent feel good pol
>>
>>71894565
does anyone have problems like this?
>>
>>71894565
BLOG
>>
>>71894912
that has nothing to do with the post i want to know that im no the only one like this. what if im jewish?
>>
>>71894565
Anon, I had parents and my experience wasn't much different. Drunk dad and childish mother, not their fault. My grandfather was a incestuous paedophile. And my poor mum had it hard. Wasn't their fault but god they were idiots.
>>
>>71895221
i dont even blame my adoptive parents, i dont blame anyone. hell they were wealthy and i had a great upbringing looking in but looking out i saw things i wanted but felt i couldnt deserve. what hurts to most is that my adoptive dad is native american or some shit. that does a lot of damage to a kid no being able to relate to his fucking dad in anyway.
>>
> tfw dad had a kid at 20 that was sent away to be adopted

> tfw I have a 35 year old half-brother somewhere in Canada
>>
>>71894647
No. How is that even a problem?
>>
>>71895772
do you know your heritage? it feels bad to not be proud of the one you were adopted into and not being told what yours was. my "heritage" is some prisonner scum who came over during the colonies, his kids were loyalists and nearly hung back in the revolution. their great grandchildren were Yankees in the civil war. they draft dodged in both world wars and ended up car salesman in alpharetta Georgia.

my heritage is shit
>>
>>71895987
I don't know my heritage, and I have full access to it if I wanted. I talk to my parents (who happen to be my biological parents as well) frequently, but never about their past or the family history. I have zero interest in where my family came from. The people I've met of my family outside of my parents are okay, but they're basically nice strangers as far as I'm concerned.

Get some sleep.
>>
>>71896451
i just woke up
>graveyard shift
>>
File: I don't know that feel.jpg (106 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
I don't know that feel.jpg
106 KB, 600x700
>>71895987
>>
>>71896742
good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.