[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation:Uncuck/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1380323434794.gif (2 MB, 530x291) Image search: [Google]
1380323434794.gif
2 MB, 530x291
As you have all seen tonight nearly half if not more than half of the board has been shitpost central on a near-daily basis. Mods are not going to just help the common poster therefore we have to fix it ourselves.
>Brainstorming ideas to fix /pol/
>petitions normally don't work and are kinda faggy
>doxxing the mods and questioning the bastards directly is a thought
mass reporting of shitposts could get us all warnings/banned because they want it to happen. I've seen a few pollacks talk about how they've been warned/banned for "abusing the report system" despite the fact that they were legitimate uses of the reporting system. They are going to try to slide this thread with more bullshit. It's time to fix this shit
>TLDR;MODS ARE CORRUPT AND WE NEED IDEAS TO FIX THE SHITPOST FLOOD
>>
Somebody needs to make a new chan.
>>
>>71894605
more than likely
>>
>>71894605
Somebody get this hothead outta here
>>
>>71894360
The mods are cucks themselves.

The solution lies in migrating to another chan with better mods, but none exist with sufficient traffic.
>>
bumping, almost forgot some information. there's a rumor around that if you get a warning even though you reported a clear violation of the rules, the poster was a mod/janitor.
>>
>>71895012
that's why we need to solve the problem ourselves. Those assholes aren't gonna help us because they are the enemy now
>>
there are currently 17 shitpost threads open right now on the catalog. had enough of this bullshit yet /pol/?
>>
>>71894605
whoa there kid, thats dangerous thinking
>>
File: 1452050315149.jpg (126 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
1452050315149.jpg
126 KB, 419x430
>>71894360
Once you realize how useless and toxic this place is, you shitpost aggressively to keep yourself sane.
>>
File: image.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>71894605
I'll go down with the 4chan clan.
>never leaving pol/

Going to sleep but I'll do my duty tomorrow and start reporting.
>>
>>71895077
We can't do anything to fix 4chan. The mods have been useless for years. They are happy to be useless.
Just reevaluate how you look at 4chan. It isn't anything special. It is a cesspit run by spammers. Being linked to it should be a source of embarrassment. The Altright and anything else like it should be doing what it can to distance itself from 4chan any time it is mentioned.
>>
>>71894360
get the slant eyed moot to appoint new janitors and mods but we hold elections to choose them. i hate liberals but value free speech, but you are right its not even plebbit retards being stupid. its blatant shitposting to decrease the production of our memes vital to the presidential election. They cannot force their shitty memes into circulation thus they disrupt our insane creative process
>>
The cuckposter has just been banned. We won, for now.
>>
>>71895542
... continued:

What you should be doing is encouraging 4chan posters to migrate to other parts of the web which have moderation.
Free market stuff.
>>
>>71895344
I have 13 threads filtered at the moment. If I scroll through for shitposting, I could probably hide another 10 easily.
>>
TRS and cripple /pol/ are fine with accepting refugees.

Best thing we can do is hold here and just spam the board with white European culture and pro-white bait.
>>
>>71895417

This.
> the entire world and my life in it is relentlessly toxic
> cope by spreading moar toxic shitposts
>>
>>71894605
Another eight channe? No thanks
>>
Before /pol/ there was /new/.
moot deleted /new/ because it went against his numale leftist beliefs.
In attempt to make 4chan more like reddit he created /pol/ with the intention of shaping it into a leftist circle jerk.
He started censoring the site, and he only allowed other reddit fags like himself to be mods and janitors.

Anon was too strong for moot and he got so butt hurt he fled.

But the reddit sjw mods remained. They will never the shitposting that goes against /pol/ because they support it.

If you posted an attractive naked woman you would get banned even though this is red board.

But the mods don't do anything if you flood the board with cuck posting because they like that.

The mods of /pol/ hate /pol/.
>>
File: racism.jpg (258 KB, 844x1188) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
258 KB, 844x1188
>>71894360

The only shitposters I see are the ones who are abusing /pol/ to start "Nazi picture threads" which belong on /b/.

Daily reminder: /pol/ is an anti-woman board and racism is forbidden at /pol/.
>>
File: redpilled.gif (253 KB, 950x926) Image search: [Google]
redpilled.gif
253 KB, 950x926
>>71896144
>Before /pol/ there was /new/.
>moot deleted /new/ because it went against his numale leftist beliefs.

This.
>>
>>71894605

I have something in mind but it's far-fetched.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>71896870
>and racism is forbidden at /pol/.
>>
>>71897055

Not only is racism forbidden, there is barely any racism here aside from name calling (nigger).
>>
File: 1458757983845.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1458757983845.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>71894360
>we were warned about the normies
>we let it happen
>>
>>71894605
8ch dot neet ?
>>
>>71894360

Yeah can somebody explain to me why we have like a hundred BLACK COCK threads tonight.

If somebody wants to talk about Black fetishism and cultural genocide, fucking do it. But the mods need to step it up and start cleaning.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.