[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder to shill Yik Yak. It's our best, most direct path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: yik-yak-web-logo[1].jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yik-yak-web-logo[1].jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder to shill Yik Yak. It's our best, most direct path into millennial culture. Go on there and meme softly. Don't go full retard. I suggest starting with:
>"I'm a Bernie voter but if it comes down to Trump vs Hillay I'm voting Trump, can't believe I'm saying this"

And such like that. This is the heart of millennial culture, my frog friends.
>>
>>71894340
>go on Yik yak
>see memes
>no one posting red pills, just shitposting
>>
>>71895964

Fix it.
>>
>>71894340
Yik Yak isn't actually anonymous. Remember that.
>>
>>71896160

How so?
>>
>>71894340
people who shill presidential candidates near me come off as so retarded, the worst are the hilary 1s
>>
>>71896187
It's not anonymous in the sense that if you say something illegal you can face legal consequences for doing so. Just like the rest of the internet.
>>
I'm a member of the FBI monitoring this board
>>
wait
>>
>>71896367
Depends on the precautions you take.
>>
>>71896367
> say something illegal

lolwut? So just don't ask for CP or threaten to kill do robe and you're fine.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 750x1334
I downloaded it to get my meme on but turns out nobody uses it around here anyways
>>
>>71896367

So basically, just don't go full psycho. Makes sense.
>>
>>71894340
I shill yik yak with pics of my MLP dakimakura.
>>
File: based lara.jpg (227 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
based lara.jpg
227 KB, 600x800
>>71896448
>smartphone app
>smartphone is live streaming your GPS signal to the NSA
>"ways around this"
>>
>>71896532
Spoof your GPS coordinates and go on a redpill world tour then.
>>
I do this all the time. After they added the browser version, it's possible to do multiple voting. Just activate your current account to web, delete app data, make a new account with a new phone number by using an app like text free and then activate that one in a different browser. Then make another for your phone. That would give you 3 accounts to vote, but you could keep going. Only problem is you need to be in the location you want to vote.
>>
>>71896629
For fucks sake worst korea you're supposed to be good at this stuff.
Use Bluestacks or Android x86 in an emulator via VPN or public wifi or something and spoof the GPS coordinates.
>>
File: image.png (990 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
990 KB, 750x1334
Tfw 14k yakarma while only bashing leftists. Thank god for Ireland
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.