[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need some advice /pol/. Im 22 and have only had one girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: BURNTHECOAL.jpg (28 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
BURNTHECOAL.jpg
28 KB, 534x401
i need some advice /pol/. Im 22 and have only had one girlfriend ever, and im ready for another. the only problem is that the only two potential women i can get are a kike (with blonde hair and blue eyes) and a trukroach. so far, ive avoided anything beyond a friendship. should i wait for an aryan qt or just pick between these two. im in favor of the former atm.
>>
>>71893361

It's so fucked up that feminists think that ordinary white males should be punished because a few black dudes beat up women.

I hate feminists. Pic related is how feminists have let down ordinary women.
>>
date whoever makes you happy, anon
you only get one chance at life, bro
>>
File: 1461390555227.jpg (110 KB, 518x280) Image search: [Google]
1461390555227.jpg
110 KB, 518x280
pick the kike
>>
Are you white

And I mean actually white

Not Hispanic
>>
>>71893361
Well, I'm 18 and don't even know how to pick up women yet, so just enjoy yourself...

A common regret among older guys is the wish that they were more sexually adventurous in their youth. Don't make these memes your reality or you'll one day be on your deathbed and have missed out on a lot.
>>
>>71893361
cuck the jews to secure a better future for the white race
>>
Marry the blonde kike and convert her to Christianity.
>>
>>71893361
>kike
>blonde hair and blue eyes
Just go her. She sounds like a white girl and who knows, her jewy connection could get you a job. Don't worry too much about how /pol/ would feel about your gf, thats just beta cuck shit letting us decide for you
>>
>>71893361
Why don't you stop pretending you're not homosexual and find yourself a nice black man with a huge dick to give you a protracted asshole.
>>
>>71893560
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>71893361
I would go with the jewish one. they are smarter than most shiksas
>>
Get the jewish one
But just make sure that she doesn't know that you lurk /pol/
>>
30s the magic number now, OP.

Survive and you'll know I'm right
>>
>>71893361

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish or turkish, dont let /pol/ memes rule your life

what you need to look for is if their parents are still in a loving marriage, that's the secret cheat code for finding a good partner for anyone, since the vast majority of people just repeat their parents mistakes tbqh
>>
File: smug kurumi.jpg (31 KB, 224x350) Image search: [Google]
smug kurumi.jpg
31 KB, 224x350
>>71893361
>doesn't want superior jewish offsprings
Good goy, don't look that high, you are too much beta-fag to join world-rulling jewish community
>>
>>71893361
I'm 30 and never had a girlfriend. Being 5'10" is a death sentence in the dating world, so I never bothered.
>>
>>71897136
>Being 5'10" is a death sentence in the dating world
You mean being autistic
Your response is whiny crap and doesn't have to do nothing with what OP posted.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.