[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End of white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2db1ily.jpg (33 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
2db1ily.jpg
33 KB, 540x720
>Islam is raping their women and killing Christianity
>black people are fucking their wives and taking over sports
>Indian people are taking their jobs and taking over corporations

The white race is coming to an end and that's because they're bunch of pussies, white men are stuck in their Internet memes and video games, while real men are taking over everything. How does it feel whiteboi?
>>
>>71893067
>check post
>check flag

Poo in Loo.

Save.
>>
File: 1461038828904.jpg (33 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1461038828904.jpg
33 KB, 500x373
>>71893067
as if we will ever be conquered by a bunch of subhumans who don't know how to use the loo
>>
File: 1444546372648.png (174 KB, 925x720) Image search: [Google]
1444546372648.png
174 KB, 925x720
>>71893067
>>
>>71893067
I hope not. White people are the best humanity has produced so far.
>>
>>71893067

POOOOOOOOO IN THE LOOOOOOOOO

COME ON NOW

ALL TOGETHER NOW

>>
when your country stops taking shits in the street, we will respect what you have to say. Until then, go back to your shitting curb Danesh Bungaloo
>>
File: 360057.jpg (68 KB, 700x789) Image search: [Google]
360057.jpg
68 KB, 700x789
>>
>memes
>>
>>71893067
You won't take anything over as long as you are incapable of mastering the loo technology.
>>
>>71893067
>How does it feel whiteboi?

A bit ambivalent. Last month I had to hear a lecture about feminists in Iran and the struggle with their neighbors. Apparently their whole network is more about soliciting sex - just like those faggots in Tel Aviv. Than there was this splash in the British news when they reported about this feminist in China. She is some ugly looking old dwarf but like our old feminist troll, Alice Schwarzer (don't google her), she is trying to "liberate" the Chinese people and that means that they should have lesser standards and more hypergamy. Arabs are blocking the submarine cables all around the glob as soon as they are home from work or whatever they are doing between prayers and Indians... well, you guys are still old school and prowl your neighborhood for victims directly or you might organize it over the internet.

I can't help myself but feel that degeneracy is the first and foremost only thing other civilizations seem to be able to copy. They can't feed their children but don't care about farming enough to stop producing them. They're not interested in education. They can't even agree long enough with each other when trying to exploit us before their tribal wars break out again.
You are not capable of copying Kant because you seem to amaze by the wonders of the white cunt.
>>
>>71893067
Idk. Worst case we get dissolved into other races and these lighter skinned lineages go on to society's upper ruling castes and social darwinism keeps selecting for lighter and lighter people and white genes re-emerge. We have shaped too much of the world culture into having these skin preferences for it to play out any different. Meanwhile the darkies will still be shitting in the streets and trying to write flimsy code
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
>>71894618
I swear to God we will probably reach a point in time were we are literally able to to code our terms of civilization into their genes and we won't because we'd rather wait another century for them to catch up.
>>
>>71895963
Look who's talking, how's your woman's asshole, ahmed treating her right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.