[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so as a British guy living in China, someone asked me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1459252246179 (1).jpg (42 KB, 680x548) Image search: [Google]
1459252246179 (1).jpg
42 KB, 680x548
Okay, so as a British guy living in China, someone asked me to do an AMA. I wouldn't normally, because it's pretty gay, but if I get no replies, I don't have to do anything, do I?

Okay, plebs. AMA.
>>
>>71892949
Post pics
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71892989

Nah.
>>
File: aajo.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aajo.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>71892949
Fuck off and die stupid namefag attentionwhore

nobody wants to ask you anything, go back to rebbit if you wanna do an AMA, this board is about politics, not your personal life, dumb limey scum
>>
>>71893326

Meh. Like I said, someone asked me to do it, so I thought I would. Not my fault you're angry as shit.
>>
>>71892949
Rate life in China out of ten

Also what do you do?
>>
File: aaa.gif (936 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
aaa.gif
936 KB, 206x206
>>71893390
The fact you have the audacity to shit on the board i enjoy and generally make the community poorer with your shiposting, does in fact contribute directly to my anger, actually.

It is entirely your fault.

Reported.

While you're banned read the sticky again, please.
>>
>>71893502

Eh...i'd say maybe an 8. If you're British, 9. You can literally swan about in coffee shops reading the newspaper and people will treat you like a gent.

I'm a lecturer, so the dollar is pretty sweet, and I only work 12 hours a week.
>>
>>71893504

I'm not really shitposting though, am I? I'm asking if people want to ask me questions, being in China and all. If you don't want to, that's cool..

but you're kinda the one shitposting here with your filterman avatarpics, m8.
>>
File: BUYMYFILTERS.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
BUYMYFILTERS.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>>71893749
They're not filterman pics, Alex Jones is very symbolic of the anger i feel right now so i use the images accordingly, and this being a free country and all, im also taking advantage of my 1st amendment rights and criticizing your faggotry in hopes you will realize it and seppuku immediately
>>
>>71894006

>Alex Jones is very symbolic of the anger i feel right now

Loud, obnoxious and ultimately a deceit to fool people into believing you and buying your shit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.