[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to live when you're a genetic abomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460416913893.jpg (306 KB, 1572x986) Image search: [Google]
1460416913893.jpg
306 KB, 1572x986
Is there any reason to live when you're a genetic abomination? I'm a white male but my face is really fucked and I'm 5'6". Why should I slave away to society when I'll never, ever, be respected? I feel like just voting for Trump and then possibly killing myself, depending on what happens. I wish there was a war to participate in so I wouldn't have to feel so pointless.
>>
>>71891847

>>/rk9/
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1264x1460
>>
>>71891847

Marry a nigger and whiten them up a little bit.
>>
>>71891847
Tfw 5'7

Join the Marines, faggot. Plenty of manlets seeking validation there.
>>
>>71892649

It's not just that I'm short. My face is seriously off looking. Every facial feature is just subpar. Head shape, lips, nose, ears, forehead. Eyes are okay. Seriously a 3.5/10. Not going to post my face.

My point is that I'll never earn respect in society, and society is degenerate anyway, so why should I even bother? I know I'm attention whoring a bit, but where do people like me belong? Might as well enjoy life a bit and then just kill myself.
>>
>>71893036
I know your feel. I want to kill myself daily.
>>
>>71893036
I know plenty of ugly dude I respect.
But usually they're good at something.

these are my two cents, you can be respected if you want.

Thom yorke looks like shit but he is a respected musician
>>
>>71891847
Do what you feel is right. I stick around to see what happens next.
>>
>>71893036
My boss is fairly young round balding guy that has the face of a weasel. He's one of the most powerful and respected men in this multinational company, and I can guarantee you that it's not for his looks.
>>
>>71893036

Welcome to the world 80% males live in

Only thing we can do is continue to make money and be comfy
>>
>>71893036
Man up you fucking pussy. You're not a woman anyway, what do you need a pretty face for?
>>
>>71891847
Volunteer in Trumps campaign. Were going to need all the help we can get when the Jews go full force against him in the general.
>>
Dont kill yourself get a kill count on degenerates
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.