[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so hard on Obama? He was an above average president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: Occupy Democrats - Obama Racism.png (151 KB, 313x397) Image search: [Google]
Occupy Democrats - Obama Racism.png
151 KB, 313x397
Why is /pol/ so hard on Obama? He was an above average president and turned around the economy. Why is he so hated?
>>
>>71889610

In what fantasy land of yours did he turn around the economy?
>>
>>71890043

According to the head of the U.S. Treasury, the economy is better now than it was when he came into office.
>>
>>71889610
i prefer him to all candidates in the current election.

sanders: unrealistic pinko
clinton: ruthless bitch who only wants power. that's it.
trump: entertaining.. but a thin-skinned blowhard. not capable of running the country.
cruz: vacuous creepy cuck.
kasich: who?
>>
I think he's done an A+ job. I like him as a person too.
>>
>>71889610
He has swept shit under the rug. It has not been turned around by any stretch of the imagination, using these retard techniques like "quantitative easing." They've just been printing money and allowing the bubble to grow larger. Hence $20 trillion in debt. The only reason we haven't seen inflation worse than that of Weimar Germany is because the Dollar is the global reserve and the majority of the currency resides outside the States. We only have a chance if we actually get factories and jobs back in order to actually produce things. There is zero sustainability in consuming more than you produce. Trump will lead us to the promised land.
>>
maybe it's because the economy still sucks, and he merely postponed the collapse?

>>71892093
/thread
>>
>>71889610
>unprecedented racism
Pretty sure there's hundreds of years of precedent. Also for hatred and obstruction.
>>
>>71889610
Im not really. I voted for him his second term. I still think he was better than Romney would've been.
>>
>>71889610
He's been great .
>>
yeah, well, Dodd and Frank doing nothing with their "bank reforms" didn't help. If Obama had said KILL THE RICH EAT THEIR GOLD he would've had plenty of support back then

just career politicians and the Fed kicking the problem down the road, as normal. And his Green Energy shit just went to political donors that he cronied up to, I mean shit that asshole who was making solar panels went bust in very short order and made off with a shitload of taxpayer dollars.
>>
>>71889610
He hasn't done anything. All the millennials that voted for him are still unemployed.
>>
>>71889610
>>71891735
Same samefagging there you fucking leaf. Why do you crave Obumfuck's limp dick so much anyway? I can hear your cumguzzling even from this side of the screen every time you make you nigger king worship threads.
>>
>>71889610
>not a picture of Trump
If Trump were black he'd be a president now by special election and have two nobel peace prizes.
>>
>>71891368
Which is why Trump is the right choice, worst case we are entertained, best case he saves America.

The rest are corrupt for sure or just confirm Hillary as president.
>>
>>71890524
>according to a guy that Obama selected, the economy improved while Obama was in office
>>
File: Furby.jpg (35 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
Furby.jpg
35 KB, 572x380
Why the fuck can't people start a thread normally? Why is it always with the bait?
>>
>>71890524
We are literally on the verge of global recession and more wars in middle east.
>>
He was an idealist who had all the hope, ambition and drive sapped from him by the completely corrupt circus that you laughably call Congress.
>>
>>71889610
Well people can go all racist on him all they want or so, fact remains that even as a black person he still is, in my eyes (even tho I aint a fan of black people), by far the most charistmatic US president and US presidential candidate I have seen in my lifetime.
Aside that, he did a good job.

On the other side, the US is decaying. What happened to the times when people like Cilnton, Bush and Gore were candidates.. Yeah yeah they aint perfect and had horrible flaws, but dont tell me that they are worse than: magic underwear guy, Rick the Dick Santorum, Newt, the Bern, Shillary, El Rato the Zodiac Killer, etc.
Honestly, the past presidents had a "face" for being president, they really looked like it, but look at Trump or Bernie, somehow not what you would expect as "Oh that guy is a president of a superpower"
>>
>>71889610
That photo of Trump is pretty fucking shooped
>>
File: 1441686379314.jpg (166 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1441686379314.jpg
166 KB, 600x560
My main problem with Obama besides being King nigger is that every time he addresses the nation it feels like he's giving me a damn lecture. He really needs to shut the fuck up and get off his high horse
>>
>>71889610
>turned around the economy
but that didn't happen
>>
>>71890524
If you could show me what policies be enacted, or at the very least helped in partial to enact, to make the economy turn around, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. As it stands, the economy is always moving up and down and he happened to be there when it was rebounding after a huge down, much like Clinton happened to be there when it was moving up.

PS, Clinton directly contributed to the down that happened several years after his leave, he enabled the housing market to engage in risky behavior that caused a bubble, which eventually collapsed
>>
>>71889610
>dealing with unprecendented racism
If by dealing with you mean made it worse then I agree with you
>>
File: gay-hitler.jpg (80 KB, 468x679) Image search: [Google]
gay-hitler.jpg
80 KB, 468x679
>>71894163
nah we are not

trump will create a global depression if he enact his protectionist agenda tho
>>
>>71894160
>Canadanians
>People
>>
>>71889610
I don't know about domestic policy.
financial crisis and so on, didn't he double the national debt or something?

but foreign policy was an absolute disaster.
ukraine, arab spring- complete shit. he did kill osama though.

seems like a intelligent guy and actually nice person nonetheless.
>>
>>71889610
>Why is he so hated?
Obama ruined the US military.
>>
>>71894009
This. Ride the white guilt wave.
>>
>>71894376
Yeah ok friend :^)
>>
>>71894231
This a very low quality post.
>>
>>71889610
>turned around the economy.

Stepping over a dlooar to pick up a dime is not turning around the economy, the economy is worse, not better.

What he "turned around" was the media's reporting on the economy, by giving them doctored numbers to look at.

He replaced 100 careers with 250 temp jobs and said, "look, we added more jobs!"

Do you understand the concept of selling someone a gold-plated bar of lead, and charging them for it as if it were pure gold?

That's what Obama did that you think was so great, "He sold us a bar of gold! Yippee! We're rich!"
>>
>>71889610
/pol/ hates Obama cus

1- he is a Nigger
2- he is a liberal
3- he follows a kike diversity agenda to the extreme and thanks to that Europe and America is getting flooded with so called "economy" refugees which are nothing but a bunch of African niggers and terrorist from the middle east disguised as Syrian draining Europe of resources and filling with misery
>>
File: _20160422_010008.jpg (5 KB, 144x141) Image search: [Google]
_20160422_010008.jpg
5 KB, 144x141
>>71891368
wait a minute.. that flag
>>
Obama has failed miserably.
A president is to be measured by leadership and accomplishments and he is by far one of the weakest.
He is terrified of the military and lets the chiefs dictate policy.
He lets wall street criminals run wild (too big to fail still exists, no investigations)
All we hear is excuses why things can't get done: No, we cant! muh obstructionists, boohoo.
yet the dumbest President, Bush jr, got everything he wanted.
It is all about leadership, and he has none.
>>
File: youmakinmyheadhurt.jpg (131 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
youmakinmyheadhurt.jpg
131 KB, 950x534
>>71889610
>Obama is a terrible president
>criticize him
>Why so racist anon?
>If he were white I would still hate him
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: obama_hero_2.jpg (77 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
obama_hero_2.jpg
77 KB, 320x480
I think when we look back at history we'll see how underrated Obama was

I also think that two men can get married, women are underpaid, and race is a social construct.
>>
>>71894376
That's because the bankers set up the system so that we depend economically upon our own slavery to the bankers, in order to survive.

So you're saying, "No, no, don't free yourselves from slavery, it'll destroy the slave-based economy!"

Everything that Trump will destroy is something that we should have destroyed for ourselves a long fucking time ago.
>>
>>71894856
I think it's amazing that you think there will be anybody left to look back at this time.
>>
File: 20160301_obama.jpg (1010 KB, 2853x1506) Image search: [Google]
20160301_obama.jpg
1010 KB, 2853x1506
>>71889610
>>
>in saudi arabia's pocket
>doesn't want uk to leave eu
>>
>>71891368

This tbqh, and I'm not even fond of Obama. I was a Webbfag until he dropped out

I'm not a nationalist, but I can see why they support Trump. If Trump has more concrete policy proposals I might second guess my opinion.

>muh tariffs

>muh spics

>muh indiscriminate murder of combatant's families
>>
>>71889610
>saved America
Any president could have done what he did, this wasn't Churchill style leadership.

>unprecedented racism, hate
This is devoid of meaning.

>obstruction
Politics has become more polarised over the past 20 years, this is not news. The fact that Republicans didn't respect him had little to nothing to do with Obama being black.
>>
>>71889610

>He was an above average president and turned around the economy

Ok, FUCKING LEAF, I'll bite your bait and give you the hoo-hah.

Obama didn't turn around the economy. He basically propped up the financial sector with public funds and then gave them a slap on the wrist. He then proceeded to carry out fiscal and monetary policy as usual.

Secondly, Obama has been just as bad, if not worse, than Bush when it came to interventionism.

He failed to provide ANY transparency, and has followed through on Bush security policy.

He hasn't closed Git-mo prison yet.

Despite being a minority president, the racial situation in our country couldn't be worse.

Despite receiving a nobel peace prize, he's managed to throw entire sections of the world into war, and continues to alienate allies and antagonize Russia.

He simultaneously kisses ass to the Saudis while he allowes Iran to pursue nuclear weapons and energy.

Under his watch, the North Koreans gained ballistic nuclear missile capability.

He's just basically Bush, except, ya know, black.
>>
>>71889610
>Why is he hated?

To name a few

-Racial tensions are at an all time high
-Pushing political agendas in the military.
>But Obama added 8 million jobs.
-But Obama also will have added 10 trillion in debt.
-https://youtu.be/6fUmFBMVWNI

On mobile so I'm not gonna keep going on. Not everything he has done is horrible but the spending absolutely insane. He just puts everything on the tab.
>>
>>71889610
He got me kicked off my insurance plan, and now my new one is 150 dollars more expensive while providing less. He also somehow managed to increase racial tension throughout the USA while also trying his hardest to fuck me with gun control attempts. Fuck Obama and fuck his policies. I'm glad his term is almost up.
>>
not defending Obama, but conservashits can suck a dick when crying about debt spending.
you assholes love debt when your "team" does it, so stfu about the whole issue.
>>
typical that canadian faggots who elected someone like trudeau would think obama is a good president
>>
>>71895059
Look at his website. It has all of his current policy positions laid out for you. I to was a Webb fag and would have voted for him if the poor bastard wasn't killed in his crib by the ultra left that is the Democrats now.
>>
>>71895008
every time i read food stamps i think about cccp and the great communism but there you could buy food only with stamps... dont get me wrong i just think that people who need such a thing schould drop in first word country and not became a large group of society

and for op
>>71895237
>>71895717
are the the right answer he literally did nothing good only rise the public debts of US
>>
>>71891368
obama has no substance and is a hypocritical criminal

people just like him because he is good at public relations and muh first black president

according to the laws that he himself supports and enforces obama should be in jail, he openly admitted to smoking weed and crack
>>
File: Trayvons father.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Trayvons father.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>71889610
Obongo is so embarrassing being a leader of a major country and still acting like a victim for nearly 8 years, with the reason being meanies that are 'racist'. I don't know who is worse him or Canadian weed man.
>>
>>71889610

>elected president in republican nation via democratic process

>unprecedented racism, hate & obstruction

Choose one.
>>
File: cucknadian.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
cucknadian.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>71889610
stfu leaf
>>
File: 568356856398.png (393 KB, 476x446) Image search: [Google]
568356856398.png
393 KB, 476x446
>>71890524
A guy who works for Obama says his boss is doing a great job

Gee I wonder why.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.