[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
infantstructure is now a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: free hugs.png (1 MB, 1061x542) Image search: [Google]
free hugs.png
1 MB, 1061x542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoAfy1BNy8

>[If Trump gets elected] like the infantstructure will collapse
>>
>that last lady
>>
lololololololololol
>>
>>71888746
Started going downhill real fast after that fat fuck went on about Trump Vodka
>>
>>71888746

Man, they are really going to destroy themselves from the inside out. All those fat jaws, the uneducated opinions, the degenerate tatoos.

Take this as a warning, brothers. Work out, study hard, read books, get hobbies. Don't let those faggots dictate the course of history.

They are going to die, their kind will disappear, we need to make sure that they don't take our countries with them.
>>
File: 1299900028047.jpg (16 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
1299900028047.jpg
16 KB, 251x248
>>71888746
>he raciss cuz he is
>>
File: 1439562177087.png (261 KB, 453x489) Image search: [Google]
1439562177087.png
261 KB, 453x489
>mexican is not a race
>i understand that and I get that, he's still a racist

I'd strip those imbecils their human rights and sell them off as slaves. They are clearly dumber than normal human beings.
>>
>>71891070
What hobbies should I pick up? I was thinking of collecting dragon dildos?
>>
>>71891070
>Take this as a warning, brothers. Work out, study hard, read books, get hobbies. Don't let those faggots dictate the course of history.

Amen Austria.
>>
File: 1455397613568.png (158 KB, 404x370) Image search: [Google]
1455397613568.png
158 KB, 404x370
>>71888746
I haven't been buying into the trump meme... but damn it if this video isn't making me rethink my position.

The only thing worse than trump is the people who are against trump.
>>
>>71888746
>He racist to the mexicans
>Mexicans aren't a race
>Uhh ehh yeah I like understand that but he still racist

These are supposed to be the educated members of society while the right is the uneducated. Hilarious.
>>
>>71891070
We can always remake countries, make them better than before, with the best people made up of all the previous countries.
>>
>>71891637
Start a tumblr. You'll get to be a schizophrenic genderfluid cismale alligatorkin and ship princess Molestia with Edward.
>>
>>71891553
Could you imagine leftist slaves? They are too stupid and lazy to be useful for anything.
>>
>>71892090
There are alot of white women in there who could be used as breeding sows. Also put them in a fucking gulag and let them die if they don't want to work.
>>
>>71891070
Hey Austria when are you going to produce another great leader? It's been a while.
>>
>>71888746
stopp shilling your channel ezra levant you kike cunt
>>
Didn't watch but if Trumpf would go ahead with his saving plan he'd have to cut funding to everything, including infrastructure projects and simple maintenance so yeah, your infrastructure will get shittier and as seen by the example of the bridges collapse it might literally collapse in some cases.
>>
>>71891910

Of course, i agree

Was a bit unclear there

I suppose i meant everything that encompasses a country. The land, the institutions, the people and the youth, the culture and the heritage and so on.
All of which they have been systematically trying to corrupt and destroy
>>
>>71888746
dem horse teeth
>>
>>71888746
LET THE PRIVATE SECTOR TAKE CARE OF IT
elon musk --> hyperloop
Sundar pichai --> Google self driving car, completely gets rid of traffic
EHANG184 company ---> personal drones to take around

Get the government out of transportation
>>
>>71892484
Ooh didn't realize OP was talking about all infrastructure

Whatever, transportation is still #1 priority
>>
>>71888746
>What has Trump said that is X?
Well...Uh.... These faggots can't even come up with a valid counter argument.
>>
>>71892762
That's not their purpose. They're here to be loud and parrot whatever they read on whatever liberal media they follow. There's not much room for critical thinking.
>>
>>71892309

At this point, it can't come too soon
>>
File: 1456521962537.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1456521962537.png
577 KB, 901x889
lol the guy says
>theyre making slave wages
>if they were making min wage the cost of produce would go up
>but we gotta raise the min wage

u cant make this shit up
>>
File: AHLD.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
AHLD.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>>71888746
It really is this bad. When you get down to it these Trump protests are filled with droves of these slack-jawed retards. Hurr durr, infrastructure, huur durr, minimum wage. MUH PRODUCE PRICES. So the same liberals stating everyone deserves a living wage don't care that illegals are paid jack shit and wouldn't be willing to pay more for fruit. At the same time they admit that wages have an impact on price, negating their argument that businesses can simply afford to pay unskilled workers more without passing the costs onto the consumers.
>>
File: dong intensifies.gif (147 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
dong intensifies.gif
147 KB, 205x260
>>71891990
>Molestia
that brings me back
>>
>>71892762
Because they have none. They parrot what the news pushes. They're fucking idiots.
>>
>>71893252

They never said they were consistent in their arguments.

I think it's simply the way a 30 IQ brain deals with a complex problem. Can't take in all the variables and think them through, so they resort to spouting buzzwords.

It's like her brain is a CPU and its processing power is still stuck in the 80s
>>
>>71891070
I've got three out of four. Didn't study as hard as I should have but I'm a fairly successful entrepreneur now so who am I to complain.
Thinking of starting a food cart business, would probably go to either DC or NYC.
I was thinking well made Chinese pork buns and variations. Not super decorative, just the good stuff

Any other types of foods you guys think would sell well and would want to see?
I'm going to try to keep prices low but the issue with food carts and trucks is that if the price is too low, you sell out too quickly and your profit margin is slim.

If you've ever wondered why food truck food tends to be pricey, it's because they don't try to sell their stock all at once. If they raise prices, fewer people per hour will buy it but over the course of a day, you'll get enough people to buy out your entire stock and you'll make more money net
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (26 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
26 KB, 600x300
soon
p.s please annex
>>
>>71888746
>That lady who thinks if Trump cracks down on illegal immigration then our "infrastructure" (economic, presumably) will collapse because $15 is too high of a wage
>She's literally advocating paying illegals under the table to do jobs the rest of us don't want
>When called out on it she says they'll be better once they're eventually naturalized
>Then the next guy provides a similar argument, that illegals keep our food cheap so we shouldn't deport them

Woah.

Like, fucking woah.
>>
>>71893733
It could also be that buying food trucks is really expensive and they cost a lot to operate. I think profit margins are thin in most restaurants, which is why they fail so frequently.
>>
>>71888746
What the fuck is this shit. I feel dumber just by hearing them talk.
>>
I feel bad for that last SJWs autistic kid
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.