[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey atheist scum,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: boyscouts.jpg (26 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
boyscouts.jpg
26 KB, 225x225
Did you know that the Boy Scouts doesn't allow atheist scum into their ranks? For good reason too, who wants to be around some degenerate atheist?

The Boy Scouts don't allow in atheists because a person cannot grow into the best kind of citizen without recognizing an obligation to God. Religious faith is fundamental to positive character building and everyone knows it. That's why Americans would never vote for an atheist president.

Atheists lose again; in this life and the next. Sucks to be you, faggots! You can't even be Boy Scouts haha.
>>
>>71888406
I dropped out of Boys Scouts because it was a retarded waste of time
>>
File: 1460170824900.jpg (33 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1460170824900.jpg
33 KB, 360x361
>>71888406
>>
>christians think it's impossible to be moral without god because morals derive from god
gee whiz, this seems like some circular logic
>>
>>71888406
Atheist eagle scout here, what's up faggot?
>>
File: 1443440061438.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1443440061438.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>71888406
it's impossible to be THIS stupid, right?
nice try tho.
>>
>>71888852

Liar. You can't be an atheist and be an Eagle Scout.

They ask you whether you have reverence to a God. You must've lied to them, you fucking liar! LIAR.
>>
>>71889449
I was raised Methodist, I know the bible and I know the song and dance.

Pro tip: It'seasy to lie when your trying to pad your resume and you want recognition for participating since tiger cubs.
>>
>>71888406
Christians are degenerate scum
>>
>>71888406
yea. everyone who was ever in boy scouts knows that. they don't really even care if you believe in a god, per say, because they allow Buddhism. but you must believe in a religion or higher power. like the masons.

i am the anti buhdists. i believe in a god but not religion. and as far as i konw even i would have been allowed in.

the creator is necessary. but religion is made by men to control men.
>>
File: smug pepe.png (46 KB, 1007x686) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
46 KB, 1007x686
>made it all the way to Eagle Scout

>no one ever knew I didn't believe in God

>mfw
>>
File: Scouts.jpg (15 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
Scouts.jpg
15 KB, 300x167
>>71891867
Same here anon. I faked it.
>>
To s of places do this. Masons, every rehab in the midwest, certain jobs LIKE FUCKING CHURCH.
>>
>>71888406
>giving a shit about the Boy Scouts
I sort of liked the outdoors component but the rigidity of the structure was stifling
>>
>>71888406
yea well they let fags in haha
>>
File: xxBbgdQ.jpg (33 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
xxBbgdQ.jpg
33 KB, 539x480
>>71892576

Kek me too. Must be pretty common.
>>
>>71888490
Well you fucked up on too tiee networking opportunities. Only thing better than being a white male is a white male Eagle Scout. Every interview I've had I get an offer. 70% of my interviews have been with other scouts.

t. Guy who can tie knots well
>>
File: foryourhealth.jpg (24 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
foryourhealth.jpg
24 KB, 320x218
>>71893441
I dropped out because I could tell there was a bunch of gay campers that like to butt fuck each other and were religious fanatics that couldn't see reason. Its retards like you that destroy the white race by wanting to shun atheists.

As an atheist, I support Christian wars and many of their ideals but I don't believe Christ was the son of god and I don't believe there is a god at all unless proven otherwise. Religion is fucking retarded. If you are gonna fight for something fight for your race that is your genetic code and the only thing that will be passed down not your insane, dying, religion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.